Pony Talk > Pony Corral

80s MLP Animation Production Material

<< < (2/19) > >>

Gator:
I am a big Draggle fan.  Wish I could have afforded that Reeka/Draggle piece on eBay, but that was way out of my league😩

Rhaegar:
I do have character models of them you'll see eventually.

greeby:
Just to save time as we go along, material at the Archive's end will be available at the MLP N Friends page (theoretically covers all four shows in the anthology): https://sunbowmarvelarchive.blogspot.com/p/mp-5201-my-little-pony-1984-1986-sunbow.html

Carrehz:
OMG OMG this is amazing!!!

--- Quote from: Rhaegar on October 15, 2023, 07:38:32 AM ---Storyboards for midnight castle and various episodes including the end of flutter valley, ghost of paradise estate, sonumbula, and tambelon.

--- End quote ---

:drunk: I've been longing for stuff like this for years now! OMG I can't wait to see the Flutter Valley stuff ;_;

Thank you so much for sharing and preserving these!!

The Press Kit is fascinating - this is the first we've heard of the "It's A Brand New Day" cut song, right? I always thought the special ended somewhat abruptly! I wonder what the song would've been like :O And it's interesting how the plot summary doesn't really mention Spike either - and Glory was originally going to be taken by Tirac instead of Cotton Candy! Ahhh omg I'm living for this

LadyMoondancer:
Amazing . . . so much changed!  "The Rainbow of Darkness terrorizes the little ponies and turns their beautiful hair into tangles."  No mention of Scorpan being a prince either.  What I wouldn't give to hear the ending song.  Some genuine lost media there . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version