collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 252914 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #1965 on: July 15, 2022, 02:45:13 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Local aquarium highlights

Great shots. Love your shark in a sweater too. I especially like the eel picture.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline stjarne

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • my teemnsy pone....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: July 15, 2022, 02:53:14 PM »
the lady who does the accounting at my workplace telling me i'm a good worker for my age lol. random but it made me feel appreciated :P
✧・゚* jar ・゚*✧
they/she ◦ 22
G3 wishes | jars pony junction | my insta

:cloud:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1967 on: July 16, 2022, 07:11:56 AM »

Ooh, are those wolf eels? They're so cool!

I'm happy today because I got so much done yesterday :) I love my shaved head! It feels so nice to have the breeze from the fan on my neck.

I'm also feeling happy in general. I have a regular sleep schedule for the first time probably since I was in elementary school. My medicine is perfect, I think. I'm not feeling any depression or anxiety (well, maybe a little) but I actually look forward to the next day when I go to bed. I don't think I've ever felt that way before. I wonder if normal people feel like this? :lol:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: July 16, 2022, 09:19:47 AM »

Mmmyes? May we help you?  :lol:

I picked up a Leafeon from Build-a-Bear and spent too much money  :P Some Yankee Candle things, Leafeon, a little wooden box to keep my wax seal things in (or most of them, my furnace DOES fit but doesn't leave much room) and a really nice wrapping paper as I used the last of my wrapping paper a while ago.

Doing thank you cards for various people, sealing them with my wax, I am getting the hang of working with the stick even if it sometimes is difficult to light. I probably spent too much in Hotel Chocolat but hey, it's thank-you gifts for people who really deserve them!

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: July 16, 2022, 03:53:03 PM »

Ooh, are those wolf eels? They're so cool!

I'm happy today because I got so much done yesterday :) I love my shaved head! It feels so nice to have the breeze from the fan on my neck.

I'm also feeling happy in general. I have a regular sleep schedule for the first time probably since I was in elementary school. My medicine is perfect, I think. I'm not feeling any depression or anxiety (well, maybe a little) but I actually look forward to the next day when I go to bed. I don't think I've ever felt that way before. I wonder if normal people feel like this? :lol:
Yep they are wolf-fish. They were arguing over the hidey-hole!!! Yep, productive days are awesome!!! Especially6 when you don't have many of them xxx

The other three piccies: Bakana saying hello to her favourite tank as there are sharkies there, a dogfish scratches himself on a log, & there was a feeding we got to see & those two thornback rays were impatient about being fed, climbing up the tank sides, sticking their heads out, & splashing everybody!!!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 03:57:34 PM by Ponybookworm »
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: July 16, 2022, 06:02:24 PM »
Every year there has been a small hare spending time in front of my apartment during May but he didn't show up this year at all. I've named him (them, probably more than one) Vincent. Even his mother, Giant-Vincent, showed up couple of times with him. After losing all hope of seeing Vincent a tiny black bunny started showing up, once a white bunny, then a creepily huge hare and now the tiny black bunny is back again after few days. This time he brought a friend who looks just like him, so cute! They are called Black-Vincents. I know, very original of me. :bunny:
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline starscout

• Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony blog
« Reply #1971 on: July 17, 2022, 09:04:34 PM »
My older sister just found out she's pregnant! I'm going to be an aunt!!! :frolic:

art commissions non-MLP sales post

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: July 18, 2022, 04:07:06 PM »
My older sister just found out she's pregnant! I'm going to be an aunt!!! :frolic:

Congratulations to you and your sister!  :hug: I am also an aunt (to my brother's two children). It was a really great moment to hear the baby news at that time. :heart: Now the niece is already 10 years old and the nephew is 12 years old.
:zzz:

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: July 19, 2022, 06:51:20 AM »
Congrats, Starscout, on your impending "aunt-hood"!  :biggrin:

I visited a charity store today & spied a little guitar, I asked to look at it & I offered to tune it up, the staff were so grateful that they brought out another one, so I tuned that up too!  :lol:

Sad to say, they were both of not-so-great quality (the second one was a really pretty half-size guitar, though) so I did not buy.

The staff were thrilled, I got to have a little play & the whole experience made everyone smile :)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: July 19, 2022, 07:09:46 AM »

Congrats!  I have 14 niblings* between the ages of 2 and 19.  3 of them are at my house for the rest of the summer and this weekend we're going to float a river with at least 5 of them (don't know if one of my brothers is going to come with his kids or not so it might be more!).  They're so much fun.  You get to spoil them and send them home. And when they get taller than you (I have 2 nephews over 6 ft tall and 2 of my nieces are already taller than me) they will get things off of high shelves for you. :)

*(Nibling is to Niece and Nephew as Sibling is to Brother and Sister)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1975 on: July 19, 2022, 08:20:15 AM »

congratulations!!
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: July 20, 2022, 07:13:27 AM »
I hope everything goes well for her xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: July 21, 2022, 10:50:29 AM »
I didn't get one of my medications on Monday (I couldn't pick it up earlier as when I ordered it I still had COVID-19), and it's a pretty important one. Turns out they were out of stock of the amount I need, so I need to take two tablets instead of one (no big deal). However, I only had enough of my regular version until ... uh, today, and man did I feel not taking it this morning! The public transport routes around here are really bad at the moment due to heat/staff shortages/roadworks, so I dared to ask if I could go home even earlier than scheduled because I was afraid that the early bus wouldn't get me there on time.

Turns out that was the right call; if I had taken the bus I had meant to, I would have been 15 minutes too late!! I got home and got my medication!!

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: July 21, 2022, 12:48:09 PM »
I didn't get one of my medications on Monday (I couldn't pick it up earlier as when I ordered it I still had COVID-19), and it's a pretty important one. Turns out they were out of stock of the amount I need, so I need to take two tablets instead of one (no big deal). However, I only had enough of my regular version until ... uh, today, and man did I feel not taking it this morning! The public transport routes around here are really bad at the moment due to heat/staff shortages/roadworks, so I dared to ask if I could go home even earlier than scheduled because I was afraid that the early bus wouldn't get me there on time.

Turns out that was the right call; if I had taken the bus I had meant to, I would have been 15 minutes too late!! I got home and got my medication!!

PHEW!!!

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: July 23, 2022, 04:36:48 AM »
So I got Bridal Beauty in the post, and I put a new toy in my animals cage. Immediately, the younger one was on it and investigating/nibbling ...

... she's broken a string of thick beads off it already  :lol: I'm not mad, toys are made to be broken, it's just funny how quickly she did it!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal