Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Huge haul - G1, G2, G3, G4 and non pony stuff (lots of pictures)

<< < (2/4) > >>

SnorkMaiden:
Amazing haul, well done!

starscout:

--- Quote from: SweetNightmare on December 05, 2021, 10:04:22 AM ---And unfortunately @starscout this Clever Clover was pretty damaged - cut hair missing crystal and scratched cutie mark  :(
He was sold with some of G3's and Merry Moments (I didn't have her yet but she is in the same condition as Clever Clover.
I do however already have him in a very good condition (just very minor scratches on the cutie mark) so I will try to restore this one.

--- End quote ---
Oh no! :( Glad to hear you're restoring him, though.

invaderhorizongreen:
Nice haul there, I like the flocked baby fake one.

SweetNightmare:

--- Quote from: starscout on December 05, 2021, 10:58:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: SweetNightmare on December 05, 2021, 10:04:22 AM ---And unfortunately @starscout this Clever Clover was pretty damaged - cut hair missing crystal and scratched cutie mark  :(
He was sold with some of G3's and Merry Moments (I didn't have her yet but she is in the same condition as Clever Clover.
I do however already have him in a very good condition (just very minor scratches on the cutie mark) so I will try to restore this one.

--- End quote ---
Oh no! :( Glad to hear you're restoring him, though.

--- End quote ---

I do have plans to restore a bunch of ponies. Before that I need to practice more on some bait ponies. I already have a couple of G2's that need new crystals so I think I'll be looking online for some replacements (still don't know if I can find some that won't stand out if a pony has one of the original crystals left). Also need to get a lot of hair (which may be good for shipping prices buy a lot at once).

--- Quote from: invaderhorizongreen on December 05, 2021, 11:55:15 AM ---Nice haul there, I like the flocked baby fake one.

--- End quote ---

Yes it's pretty neat, I've seen a buch of these but it was the first one that I've seen flocked. And it seemed to be pretty good flocking too.

invaderhorizongreen:
I have a CPK fake that is flocked very nicely but that is about it other than a few flocked Remcos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version