Pony Talk > Off Topic

If you have cats, what litter do you use?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Flitter:
World’s Best cat litter.
I’ve used it for years and tried switching a few times but always go back to it.

I use the red bag, multi-cat unscented but there are a few different formulas with different scents or for different needs. They are apparently coming out with a new unscented low tracking dust control formula next year. I plan to try it to see how it compares to the one I’ve been using.

Breyer600:
We use Scoop Away - it clumps much better than anything else we have tried including Tidy Cats and World's Best.  It is not dust free but does control odor well and doesn't track much.

Aflame:
I usually get an own brand from a super market but I usually get the fullers earth  clay ones I also put paper at the bottom then a litter liner more paper then the cat litter so it’s easier to change 🐾

BlackCurtains:
I can get a 50lb bag of non-clumping Kitty Diggins (which is a Walmart brand, I believe) for 8 bucks. I'm going to try it. I'm just sick of the litter everywhere and in my bed especially. It even gets UNDER the sheets. How does that even happen?!

Papers at the bottom is a good idea... I bought some liners too.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep these in mind if I have to go back to clumping litter.

kestral_kitsune:
i use arm and hammer clump and seal slide for multi-cats along with an omegapaw rolling litter box .
so far we haven't had that issue with the cats but we also have huge litter mats the help keep it under control.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version