collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 77591 times)

Offline Annie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://anniemsson.deviantart.com/
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #600 on: November 14, 2021, 09:43:03 PM »
It´s monday morning. Need I say more... :zzz:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

WANTED: TAF Yum-Yum (have one for sale? PM me)
:heart: Skybelle avatar & sig by me :heart:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #601 on: November 15, 2021, 05:11:47 AM »
Microsoft wants me to upgrade from Windows 10 but for me that would mean getting a new computer (or seriously upgrading) because mine doesn't have the right programs for Windows 11.  My computer is 9 years old, but I really like the color and I don't want a new one especially since most laptops now don't have a DVD/CD player/burner.  Why can't they just let me be? 

Same. My PC is mostly a gaming rig but the processor is out of date (and too expensive to replace) and Microsoft keeps telling me it can't run Win 11. I think my PC is around 7 years old? I bought it to keep upgrading and it's been rebuilt 3 times but now I don't have the money. You know what else pops up after every update? The stupid "let's set up your machine!" thing, where they want you to set the defaults to all Microsoft stuff, like Edge and Live Mail. Very annoying!

--

Super trivial - it's cold outside but I'm hesitating to open my windows (again) because of the humidity. I just hate that moist feeling everything gets.

--

@Ponyfan - That's so scary! I'm sorry. Maybe you were in a deep sleep and that's why you didn't hear anything? That really sucks that those people did that.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: November 15, 2021, 06:00:39 AM »
i understand not loving the christmas "thing" but don't go smashing up glass just to be a twit!  GAH what is wrong with people?

it's sleeting/snowing and I have to fill up my car.  whyyyyyyyy didn't I do it yesterday when I was out shopping?

i don't want it to be monday.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #603 on: November 15, 2021, 06:12:18 AM »
@ponyfan I'm sorry. some people just like to break other people's stuff
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #604 on: November 15, 2021, 04:10:59 PM »
It's more the "I don't like the decorations these complete strangers have put outside their own personal abode. What should I do? Walk on by and think, well, I would've done it differently? No, I know. Let's smash it up. That'll really convey in a mature and responsible fashion my personal opinions on Christmas decor."

:rolleyes:

If you don't like someone else's decor, seriously, just walk on by. It's not your business.

My trivial complaint for today - Dad and I finished pruning the buddleia, although his tool kept getting caught in the branches and ended up ripping off one of the branches we didn't intend to cut. I feel like we massively traumatised that poor plant unnecessarily and I feel bad about it. It's a cutting from a plant either from our old house in Birmingham or my gran's old house in Oxfordshire, and we brought it when we moved in which was around the time my sister was a baby (she's 34 on Friday). So it's an old friend that's been a part of my section of the garden for a long time. It *is* hard to prune, but I don't like that we made it more traumatic than it needed to be.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: November 15, 2021, 07:26:34 PM »
Thank you everyone.  In hindsight it's probably a good thing that I didn't hear anything when the glass was broken.  I would have probably woken my parents and told them about the noise and we have no idea what would have happened if they had been confronted about it.  I had a hard time sleeping Friday night so I was pretty tired by the time I went to bed Sat night. 

Our next door neighbor double checked his camera footage today and found that his system recorded everything the people said before they broke the glass.  With the whole conversation recorded it sounds less likely that it was because of the Christmas decorations they saw inside and more that 2 drunk people (They admit that they're drunk as they're walking down the street towards our house.) thought it would be fun to destroy the glass.  You can hear the glass being hit multiple times before it finally shatters.   

Ponyfan 

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #606 on: November 15, 2021, 07:54:05 PM »
i'm glad you and your family were able to keep safe Ponyfan. probably not worth the confrontation especially with drunk people out looking for trouble. it still sucks that people go around destroying something your family thoughtfully set up. :(

my complaint today is i ordered some hair conditioner and stuff to help my eyelashes grow and the delivery is running late. shipping is just so unreliable lately but normally it wouldn't be too big of a deal. but we're going out of town on thursday. it was supposed to be here today but it's not. hopefully it arrives before we leave. i think i'm done ordering online. it's so undependable lately.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 16, 2021, 01:24:53 AM »
My new wig has almost perfect fringe, unfortunately without my glasses on it likes to poke me in the eye. Very trivial I know but it's bugging me.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #608 on: November 16, 2021, 05:05:16 AM »
I decided to open my windows yesterday. It's fine but my bedroom window faces the parking lot. I woke up to someone honking their horn in the middle of the night. Then later, a woman decided to stop on the sidewalk under my window and talk on her phone. A lot of people stop there and do that. I wonder if it has something to do with the big tree. Like they feel hidden? Or maybe people just like the tree.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 16, 2021, 06:08:22 AM »
Sewing Velcro tabs. WHY, even when the Velcro has no glue backing, is it so HARD???
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #610 on: November 17, 2021, 06:11:36 AM »
I had a bad coughing fit that turned into an asthma attack this morning :( I'm having them more often.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #611 on: November 17, 2021, 07:36:52 AM »
I got booster jabbed today. That's not a complaint, but my arm is aching now.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 17, 2021, 02:37:02 PM »
I seem to have gotten infected with some sort of Malware on my phone... these stupid ad websites keep popping up randomly in Chrome and I don't know how to get rid of it.  I've already tried clearing all the history and cache and permissions the like :mad:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #613 on: November 18, 2021, 05:06:40 AM »
For the second day in a row I forgot to put my glasses on after getting out of bed. I've been wearing glasses since I was 11 years old, how am I forgetting them? It's annoying because I didn't realize it until I turned on my computer and everything was fuzzy.

edit: I have a headache :(

edit again: my headache finally went away but now my foot is killing me! I don't know why. Nothing happened to it as far as I know but it hurts so much. The whole outside side of it from toes to heel feels like it's about to cramp up but it doesn't do that, it just keeps hurting. If I take the pressure off it, it feels better, but that's hard to do sitting at a computer all day. I've tried stretching but that makes it hurt more. I think it might be plantar fasciitis?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 02:20:56 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 19, 2021, 02:13:42 PM »
I have a dentist appointment on Dec 2nd.  So I got a letter from my dental insurance today telling me that my dentist will no longer be in their network starting Dec 1st.   ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!  :argh: :pullhair:

I called the dentist's office and they said that their relationship with my insurance is changing so they don't know what the new fees will be but I can still go there, which is good because there's a reason it took me 10 years to find a dentist.  I really don't want to start that all over again.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal