collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Single Bagged Brushable G4s - Shopko, Kmart, Walmart, Gordmans & Target  (Read 28557 times)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: Lilly Blossom ! - Single Bagged Burshables at Shopko
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2014, 12:05:43 PM »
If anyone is able to get extras and needs a buyer, I am willing.

I am glad they were not $6 afterall!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 12:08:10 PM by Marigold »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2014, 02:25:18 PM »
I'd love it if someone could pick me up a set, too!! Feel free to PM me, I also have stuff for trade! *points to sig* :D

I've been checking my local Targets, and although we have some new 'dollar section' stuff (woo hoo, pens and notebooks! even a cute over-the-door hanging notepad!), I haven't seen any bagged ponies yet. I'll check the Easter section once they set it up, I reeeeeally want those cute lil' bagged ponies!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2014, 04:35:05 PM »
 I was at Target and Walmart today and no ponies in baggies there  .
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2014, 10:58:56 PM »
I got the last lily blossom and Cheerilee at the shopko I went to. They had plenty of the others left. They were actually by the Easter isle in a set of bins. There were $1, $2 and $3 bins in the isle and the ponies were in one $3 bin.  So they were not in the toy section or even close to it. And it took me a while to find them because somebody had put a frisbee on top of them so I didn't see them immediately.

Oh, hmm. I didn't see any bins by the Easter section at this ShopKo, but I wonder if I didn't look enough.

Aednatia

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2014, 11:14:20 AM »
I visited 3 Shopkos and I was wrong, there is a forth scenario I wasn't counted on ... They had Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, Fluttershy and Rarity. Very slim pickings at that, mostly Raindow Dash who only has red, orange and yellow mane and a purple tail... plus one Cheerilee which I did get but really don't have a need for. I have one more Shopko I didn't visit, but I can't get to till next Friday. I might be able to recheck the stores Tuesday morning (they get shipments monday) if I'm lucky, but most likely wont be till next Friday as well

They were actually by the Easter isle in a set of bins. There were $1, $2 and $3 bins in the isle and the ponies were in one $3 bin.  So they were not in the toy section or even close to it. And it took me a while to find them because somebody had put a frisbee on top of them so I didn't see them immediately.

I had to search the bins at my stores as well, they didn't have their own bin at any of them, just jumbled in with everything else. Probably lazy stockers and store 'fronters'

« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 11:18:45 AM by Aednatia »

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2014, 11:19:25 AM »
I visited 3 Shopkos and I was wrong, there is a forth scenario I wasn't counted on ... They had Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, Fluttershy and Rarity. Very slim pickings at that, mostly Raindow Dash who only has red, orange and yellow mane and a purple tail... plus one Cheerilee which I did get but really don't have a need for. I have one more Shopko I didn't visit, but I can't get to till next Friday. I might be able to recheck the stores Tuesday morning (they get shipments monday) if I'm lucky, but most likely wont be till next Friday as well

They were actually by the Easter isle in a set of bins. There were $1, $2 and $3 bins in the isle and the ponies were in one $3 bin.  So they were not in the toy section or even close to it. And it took me a while to find them because somebody had put a frisbee on top of them so I didn't see them immediately.

I had to search the bins at my stores as well, they didn't have their own bin at any of them, just jumbled in with everything else. Probably lazy stockers and store 'fronters'
:blink: Only those colors on Dash? That sounds odd, pics?

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2014, 11:33:11 AM »
I'd buy a Dash or two. 

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2014, 12:02:18 PM »
Is Shopko one of those northern stores/overseas stores?  :huh:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2014, 04:09:51 PM »
Is Shopko one of those northern stores/overseas stores?  :huh:

From what I've heard, it's more of a Midwest phenomenon. None here in California, at least! ; ;
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Bronley

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2014, 06:19:46 PM »
I got baggy aj, cheerilee, fluttershy, lilly blossom, lyra, pp, rd, rarity. First ShopKo had only 3 left in the store, in the bottom of 2 of the Easter $3 bins. Had them check inventory for me and next 2 closest stores had 12 and 50 in stock. 50 store hadn't put them out yet so they brought them up for me from the back.
UPC 65356995584 9 on all 8 types.

Will go back in and get a few more and edit here, then PM ppl in order of this thread that said they were interested.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2014, 06:48:43 PM »
Thank you Bronley!  :D

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2014, 07:45:08 PM »
i'm good for lily blossom gabumon  was kind enough to  pick one up for me. good luck to the rest of you!

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2014, 08:02:23 PM »
Our Shopko was totally void of ponies.  If anyone has an extra Lily Blossom or Cherilee so I can stick her in my daughter's Easter basket I would really appreciate it!

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2014, 08:46:32 PM »
I know someone said they heard of someone finding one in target? If they do pop up in target, I bet they will be in the front with the promo stuff thats $1 +... They just started getting in MLP coloring books up there, so wouldn't surprise me if they stuck these "cheaper" versions of the ponies up there as well.

I will be able to tell you in the next couple of weeks if we get them at my Target. ONE SPOT has a partial reset after Monday and that would be a good place for them to go if we do get them. I wouldn't be surprised if we did since we have the coloring books, gel pens, pencils, diaries, and door hanger note pads.

Aednatia

« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2014, 12:37:50 AM »
Here is the picture of Rainbow Dash's new hair.. Also it appears that these new bagged ponies have a hair line that is slightly further back for less hair and larger looking foreheads. I also took a pic of the new Cheerilee symbol.

I never checked any Targets around here and I was right by one too :( I will go check it out tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 12:52:53 AM by Aednatia »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal