collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What MLP DVDs are on UK region?  (Read 133 times)

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
What MLP DVDs are on UK region?
« on: November 30, 2013, 06:28:49 AM »
I'll Google this too, but since searching for DVD information isn't always easy (for me anyway) I thought I'd ask here to make sure.

I already have the first G1 movie (the "smooze" one) as a gift from a friend, and I would like to get more stuff.  G3 is probably what I'd be most interested in, followed by G4.  I don't think G1's "Rescue at Midnight Castle" is out on DVD, but if it is please say.

I think UK region is region 2 or PAL.
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: What MLP DVDs are on UK region?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 01:24:45 AM »
As I end up hacking any DVD player I own to make it multi region I don't pay too much attention :P However both of the original series have been released at some point as R2 DVDs as well as the specials. Only some Tales episodes had a R2 English release I think but there have been complete R2 releases of them in Italian [and I think in Spanish as well]. However a lot of these are ridiculously expensive right now because they are out of print.

We got pretty much all the main G3/3.5 releases as R2 at some point although we missed some of earlier and shorter ones. In fact if I remember correctly a couple of them may have been multi region releases rather than R2 specifically.

And G4 to date officially we only have the first "Welcome to Ponyille" compilation unfortunately. I think the "Class of the Cutie Marks" is pending though.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal