collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 Tangerine Twinkle Question  (Read 1206 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: G3 Tangerine Twinkle Question
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2013, 09:04:13 AM »
MIB ones will also break down right? I have a MIB and so far she doesn't seem sticky, discolored or have glitter loss... but I imagine she'll be a victim of cheap plastic sooner or later >_<

Because she is sealed in a location which is not vacuum but which could condense air, she could break down faster or due to the little extra protection even slower. It really is all about circumstance and environment and general manufacture unfortunately :(  Which means there is no way to say for certain.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2013, 09:51:32 PM »
MIB ones will also break down right? I have a MIB and so far she doesn't seem sticky, discolored or have glitter loss... but I imagine she'll be a victim of cheap plastic sooner or later >_<

Because she is sealed in a location which is not vacuum but which could condense air, she could break down faster or due to the little extra protection even slower. It really is all about circumstance and environment and general manufacture unfortunately :(  Which means there is no way to say for certain.
Hathorcat!!!! We depend on you to know these things for certain! I know its a lot of pressure to have all the pony questions of the world on your shoulders... But I know you can handle it!  :) Waiting on you to come out with a book for all things you need to know about my little ponys  :) I would buy it :)
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Aednatia

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2013, 06:24:03 AM »
My Tangerine Twinkle was fine, then one day I left her near a window and insta-sticky. She didn't sun fade at all that I could tell, she had a good deal of sun exposure, so I think sun can make them sticky too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal