collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which ponies would you have liked to have seen in more episodes than they got?  (Read 702 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Bow Tie and Medley for sure!
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
I never got to watch all of the G1 pony cartoons when I was little. And as for the G3 ones I have to say kimono.

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
I'd have loved to have seen more episodes with the princess ponies in G1. I know they had their own ep, but i'd have really loved for some reappearances from them.

Moondancer Jaye

• Trade Count: (0)
G1 Skydancer- I loved when Megan flew in on her in "Escape from Katrina."  And for the Tales series, I'd definitely say the Glow N' Shows ;) I loved how Brightglow was a pegasus with big, pretty wings.

I too just LOVE that scene with Megan and Skydancer!! :biggrin:
I remember being captivated during that scene  :)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
For G3, I wish Kimono hadn't mysteriously vanished after the first special. They took away the only pony who had a thread of common sense & left us with the ditzy characters. Who will they turn to now when they need somone to point out the glaringly obvious?  :P
I think Wysteria did take over that role a little, even if she only got much focus the one time. Even in A Charming Birthday, she's the one who understands instantly what Kimono meant by "Unity often makes tasks easier to conquer." And Starcatcher's hardly ditzy, though she's too busy being constantly helpful and understanding to devote much time to raw wisdom.

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
I think they were going to add Majesty, Sundance, and Baby Sundance in the tv show cause they had their names in the guide, but sadly their pages were revised and were replaced with 'Omitted' pages D=  Wish all the pages had remained cause that would have been awesome to read what they almost had going T.T Especially with Majesty.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I think they were going to add Majesty, Sundance, and Baby Sundance in the tv show cause they had their names in the guide, but sadly their pages were revised and were replaced with 'Omitted' pages D=  Wish all the pages had remained cause that would have been awesome to read what they almost had going T.T Especially with Majesty.

Oh yes! That would have been fascinating to find out how they were going to enlarge on Majesty's character. She still seems an odd one to have been so excluded. Especially when you consider how much she figured in a lot of the books/comics etc.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal