collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What Was/Is Your Favorite MLP And Friends Episode/Special/Movie?  (Read 531 times)

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
What Was/Is Your Favorite "MY Little Pony And Friends" Episode/Special/Movie?
From 1984 To 1987.

Mine When I was Younger My Favorite Episode Was "Mish Mash Melee".

Now My Favorite Episode is "The Revolt of Paradise Estate".

My Favorite Special Is "Rescue at Midnight Castle Firefly's Adventure".

However I watch them all, Every Episode Every Special, Every Movie.

my Favorite char When I was Younger was "Wind Whistler".

Now My Favorite Char Is "Paradise".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was younger I would Play With ponies and watch a tape of MLP And Friends. Ahh Memories..
Every one hated them so much so I watched them in my bedroom, Along with Care Bears And Strawberry Shortcake. Id get made fun of a lot for watching them but ah well what are you going to do. Over all my best memories of ponies is when I was 9 and I found DreamVallyACollectorsGuideToMyLittlePony/KimsSite.com
I spend houres looking them up reading the info Longing for one But never got one untill I was 21, Better Late than never? But I grew up with my G2s and My G2 Computer Game that I have given to my Nice. Hope its still being used.
And Of course I have gotten my "Paradise" After so many Years!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Share Your Favorite "MY Little Pony And Friends" Episode/Special/Movie?
From 1984 To 1987.
:accomplished:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: What Was/Is Your Favorite MLP And Friends Episode/Special/Movie?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 04:34:30 PM »
Hmmm....it would be Ice Cream Wars and thats simply because it features Baby Fifi!

When I was younger it was the MLP Movie - we couldnt buy the video cassette because at the time purchasing something like that was too expensive but we could hire it from the video store - every other week my poor Dad would ask which movie I wanted from the store and every single time I asked for the same...MLP The Movie. I can even remember picking it out in the store - it was always in the same slot on the same shelf.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 04:37:11 PM »
I don't even remember what my old favorite ones were. I didn't see a lot of the movies. Most of my memories of that show/movies are creepy/strange/slightly disturbing ones. I think I always preferred the toys. The ice cream wars sounds pretty great though :D

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 06:45:20 PM »
There's so many episodes that I love and loved as a child :) I just watched The Quest of the Princess Ponies the other night becase I'm currently obsessed with the Princess Ponies! :lol: And also The Golden Horseshoes because Mimic is in it! :D

Some of my other favorites are Return of Tambelon, The Magic Coins, Sweet Stuff and the Treasure Hunt, The End of Flutter Valley and Rescue at Midnight Castle and Escape from Katrina :)

My absolute FAVORITE though, is My Little Pony the Movie :happy: I have many happy memories renting it from the video store and my sister and I obsessing over and pretending to be ponies :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 11:19:36 PM »
I looooved Rescue at Midnight Castle/Firefly's Adventure when I was little.  I seriously loved how dark and adventurous it was!  And I was completely enamored with the seapony part/song.  My absolute favorite, hands down.  No other special/episode comes close, though I did love the MLP movie, too.

I think my favorite episode of MLP 'n Friends was probably Somnambula.  It's the one I remembered the best from childhood, anyway.

My favorite show character..hmm.  I think I liked Gusty and Fizzy the most.

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 12:19:38 AM »
My favorite episode was Return of Tambelon.
Of the special episodes, Rescue at Midnight Castle.
I had many favorites, Paradise, North Star, Galaxy, Firefly.
Some of them are still my top favorite, like Firefly and Paradise, i also like Whizzer alot.
Of the Tales, i had many favorite episodes, like the The Great Lemonade Stand Wars and Bons Bons diary.
My fave pony was Bon Bon, and she is to this day my fave.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you :heart:

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 03:11:39 AM »
My Old Favorite was Crunch the Rockdog, the episode that made me a fan of My Little Pony.  Wind Whistler is best pony ever.

Now it is The Magic Coins.  I get a Star Trek IV from it with the ponies facing a drought instead of a real enemy as a reason to go on an adventure.  It also has Wind Whistler as well as Fizzy.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 06:10:29 AM »
My Little Pony: The Movie. I think I even got to see it in the theatre.

We did not have HBO (no Fraggle Rock!) or Disney Channel growing up. We did not own many VHS tapes. But I did save up Horseshoe Points and get My Little Pony: The Movie in the mail. Whenever I was home sick from school (a very rare treat, I mean, you had to be puking or running a high fever to lay out in my house), my mom would make me a bed in the floor out of old blankets in front of the big TV and put that movie in for me.

I need to get a working DVD set up so I can buy it on DVD, and play it when I feel sick or hurt now, it would be so comforting.

Most of the time, I just had whatever ponies my mom found in stores or I got for gifts or whatever, but one of the few ponies I ever asked for specifically was SS Wind Whistler, because of the movie. I still have her now, minus the flocking, which didn't stand up too well after years in the attic and was what actually got me into deflocking to save my SS's from my childhood herd.
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 07:30:28 AM »
I had too many favorite episodes to count. :P My absolute favorite is Firefly's Adventure special.
I loved Return of Tambelon, Glass Princess, Bright Lights, Golden Horshoes, Mish Mash Melee, Little Piece of Magic, and Somnambula.

I just listed half the episodes! Those were ones i watched over and over.

Wind Whistler was my favorite as a kid, but I also loved Whizzer, Fizzy and Shady.

Offline M!ndy

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 09:17:37 AM »
Definitely My Little Pony: The Movie. My Nan gave it to me when I was really young and I have great memories of watching it with her :heart:

PonyRN: No Fraggle Rock?! :shocked:
:fox:

Offline Leopard_Print_Unicorn

• New Wave pony on your Lisa Frank notebook
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Thread:
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 11:33:15 AM »
Definitely My Little Pony: The Movie. My Nan gave it to me when I was really young and I have great memories of watching it with her :heart:

PonyRN: No Fraggle Rock?! :shocked:

Yeah, for real, we didn't get whatever channel it was on, HBO I think. I would see it occasionally over at friends' houses, but when kids at school would start talking about this Fraggle and that Fraggle, I had to admit I didn't know what they were talking about. I watched my fair share of other cartoons, though: Jem, Transformers, Thundercats, Robotech, Voltron, He-Man and She-Ra, and other 80's goodies; all the classic Loony Toons and Hanna Barbera, Cartoon Express, etc., and of course MLP. 
Formerly known as ponyRN.

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 08:14:21 PM »
BUMP anyone else?
:accomplished:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal