collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I feel spoilery...  (Read 8319 times)

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: I feel spoilery...
« Reply #300 on: February 11, 2013, 08:48:23 AM »
Shadowbolt RD is supposed to have glow-in-the-dark accents too! Her eyes will probably glow in the dark at you, ooooh.  :happy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Winter Bones

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2013, 06:52:23 AM »
SUMMER!

The ali-Twi castle and play sets are being released in the fall. :)

Wooo! time to take 3 busses down to the nearest TRU :D

And there's just enough time to save up money for the LTC's fare hikes... Now I'm derailing.

It's good we got some new stuff, but I sure hope that's not it. More brushies please! I really like Lyra's new look, though. Very green and lovely.

Augh, this. One collector's set and two other new brushables in a whole year really goes to show how much Hasbro's interest in them is dwindling, especially with the sheer number of blind bag releases in comparison. :cry: I like the mini figure sets and all, but there comes a point where collecting them just gets stale, especially with their wacky distribution. Hopefully if the collector's sets continue to sell we'll see more in the way of new brushable ponies. Or maybe some that weren't shown at the fair will spring up in stores. Who knows?

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #302 on: February 12, 2013, 08:15:46 AM »

And there's just enough time to save up money for the LTC's fare hikes... Now I'm derailing.

Hah! I know... It bites the big one. But back on topic,

I'm exited about the new ponies. It means I can:

-Add an extention onto my wedding castle
-Get Diamond Tiara, Ditzy (really happy about that one), Lyrica, and Queen Chrysalis for my collection
-Get an exclusive Shadowbolt to add to my rare ponies section
-Get a new International Exlusive pony: Ploomette
-Buy some new things to add to my Fluttershy Army (masked Fluttershy for the win!!!)
-A new orange pony, I am giving her the nickname Firesong (as a placecard, till we figure who she is.)

I think we are getting alot of good things this year. I'm looking forward too purchasing them :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal