collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?  (Read 51179 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Slice of Life - What are you up to today?
« Reply #1410 on: January 26, 2024, 02:55:31 PM »
I was able to visit my mom today :) I had an allergy attack in the uber on my way home though. I had to tell the driver that it was just allergies, that I wasn't sick or anything. He was side eyeing me while I was coughing.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: January 26, 2024, 04:11:07 PM »
.... so stressed about the surgery... 

"Inside my heart is breaking
My makeup may be flaking
But my smile still stays on
The show must go on" -- QUEEN
« Last Edit: January 26, 2024, 04:15:46 PM by lovesbabysquirmy »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: January 26, 2024, 04:54:18 PM »
Squirmy  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
BC glad you got to see your mother!!! Allergies are a pain though xxx
Beldarna glad you had QT wi the moggies xxx

Noisy coffee (the one wi the children) had its first one today so it was busy. I managed to get a few coffees, a waffle, some fruit, & some other snacks, as well as a chat. I like one of the mothers there as well as the staff.
Afterwards decided to go on the safe side & order a third ball of the colour I'm currently knitting with, & found it was a great idea to do so due to finishing the first ball before finishing the first item, & as these are a pair, I need enough yarn for both. By the looks I can manage wi three balls though so I'm good there.
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1413 on: January 26, 2024, 10:37:33 PM »
BC yaay for getting to see mom!

lovesbabysquirmy :hug:

PBW yum waffles.

A new day. I'm gonna go to grandpa in a couple of hours and help take down the christmas decorations. Mom will be there. Grandpas brother-in-law past away earlier this year and yesterday was the funeral so I'm thinking it will be a bit sad today.
When I get home I need to eat something light and pretty myself up. At three pm my job has an "dealing with customers in a nice way" course and afterwards dinner and bowling at a restaurant. Here's hoping that will be fun. Some of the nice people will be there and it's a free meal. I've not bowled (is that how you say it?) in four years. I hope I'll do good, lol.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1414 on: January 27, 2024, 10:01:26 AM »
Squirmy :hug: Positive vibes to you and your husband :heart:

Beldarna, yes bowled is correct :) Both my parents were serious bowlers when I was a kid. They had custom made balls and everything. I had a birthday party at the ally once, it was so much fun.

I'm very sore from yesterday, so I'm taking it easy. I need to keep cleaning but I'll do some lighter things today.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: January 27, 2024, 11:59:40 AM »
Beldarna, I've rarely ten-pin bowled & never grass bowled ever!!! Still, nobody turns down free food!!!
BC I bet you are!!! Take it easy...

I'm progressing with the stickers, but there are still gaps I want to fill wi stuff... & it can't be unlaminated paper (learnt that when taking the posters down!!!). I know how to arrange some of the stuff, but the rest is the bother...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #1416 on: January 29, 2024, 03:43:11 AM »
I'm going to playgroup with the baby after lunch. Have had a fairly quiet morning: put on a casserole, picked some flowers, bought some baby shoes (more complicated than I thought!) and talked to a recruiter.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: January 29, 2024, 04:43:08 AM »
Artie enjoy playgroup!!!

I have a cold. It hit my throat first, as well as making me really tired. Now it's in my nose. I must have got it last Friday. I'm supposed to have a thing today, but can't go due to misbehaving nose. The decongestant takes a bit to kick in...
Hopefully I can go to tomorrow's coffee, but I'll be wearing a mask to it (I still have the ones from pandemic precaution times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1418 on: January 29, 2024, 06:57:50 AM »
The temp dropped again, it's cold. Aster doesn't like it and she still won't sleep in a cat bed. Today I have to clean like mad, so I'm glad it's cold and not hot and humid.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1419 on: January 29, 2024, 07:14:12 AM »
cleaning is so much easier when it's not hot and humid!

feel better soon PBW :) :hug:

back to work. i'm tired from having to stay up for almost 24 hours Saturday. Dog woke me up at 5am Saturday and then i had to stay up for work stuff until 3am Sunday. Waking up today was a challenge. ugh.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: January 30, 2024, 03:11:40 AM »
Thanks BC. Turns out I am really bad at it, lol.

Today was Simbas follow up appointment. The conclusion was to lower the dose from 2.0 to 1.5 and since he wont eat the vetfood anymore we can give him something else for a while and give him urinary occasionaly as long as he eats the urinary kibbles. His teeth looked fine, which was a huge relief so the vet said he's probably just tired of the vetfood. Follow up appointment in a month.

We're gonna go to the supermarket later and shop some groceries. I have a free cake to pick up as well :biggrin:. We're gonna buy the old brand of food Simba likes and stuff to make tacos later.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1421 on: January 30, 2024, 03:51:23 AM »
That's great news! He'll be happy to have his old food again :)

Man, it's COLD this morning. It's damp and foggy and cold :brr: I made some cappuccino.

Today is the last day I can clean before the inspection. I just have to move some boxes out of the way and clean the floors. That's it.

I need to buy a bunch of household stuff (garbage bags, cleaners, laundry soap, etc. ), they all run out at the same time. I also want to get some things for my wool after the ant incident (see trivial complaints). I don't think I'll be able to get the rest of the stuff for my tank since I have to get these other things, which is a bummer. I'll have to wait another month.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: January 30, 2024, 04:40:37 AM »
BC hope you get the cleaning done!!! And such a shame about your felting wool xxx
Beldarna Hope Simba does well xxx
Beth cheers xxx And hope you get some sleep xxx

Still not 100% but better than yesterday, so wore a mask to the coffee morning, telling folks why. Got messages & more Sudafed, the cashier noticed & saw I was masked up, & a bit more in electric because the bank said I could spare a bit...
Apparently I can borrow the DVD at some point from yesterday's film day, so I'll do that later.
I'll be napping more as last night was pretty fitful...

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: January 30, 2024, 10:21:28 AM »
Simba loved getting his old food back. He greeted it like an old friend and munched like he'd never eaten before. It was heartwarming to see! Happy cat, happy owner.

I got to know a big secret today and I'm not alowed to share it yet and I don't dare post it even here. I want to scream it from the rooftops and I can't stop smiling. This is hard!

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: January 30, 2024, 12:57:33 PM »
I have Covid. Again!
My coworker saw a client on Wednesday who kept coughing, unmasked. By Friday my co-worker was feeling funny and he went home early. By Monday morning I was sick with Covid again.
>_<

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal