collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTT: Glow 'n Shows, McDonalds Luna, Shining Armor's Jacket, RAINCURL, Starlite  (Read 388 times)

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
Updated my for sale/trade thread on 4/17/2014

New: I would love to sell off of eBay to Arena members. If interested in any of my items, please send me a PM to negotiate.  I will also consider trades for items from my "Wants" list in my profile or trade for items you want that I have listed for sale on eBay/Arena. I'm a fan of the G1 and G4 ponies only (I grew up with G1's and rediscovered my love of them when the G4 show was released). =)

I am mostly interested in the following items:
* G4 Fashion Style Applejack's hat (in any condition - new, like new, previously painted, etc - but please no bites, deep scratches, etc)
* G4 Fashion Style ponies or the new 8" Styling Size ponies (prefer earth or unicorn ponies with no deep cuts or scratches.  Hair doesn't matter, I'm looking for custom baits)
* Funko Vinyl Ponies or Mystery Mini pony figures
* G4 Design a Pony figures (Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy, specifically)
* G1 complete sets/lines of ponies (I'll consider any G1 sets of adult ponies - not very interested in baby ponies
* G1 Sea Ponies
* G1 - Gusty, Glory, Cotton Candy, and the other "originals" are some of my favorite G1s

I have the following items up For Trade And/Or for Sale:
Complete set of all 4 Glow 'n Show ponies for sale.  They are GORGEOUS and are so cute when they glow in the dark! for more details regarding condition of ponies, please check out this link for my ebay listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141237642397?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

I also have some random Breyer horses and a custom-painted Breyer Classics 1:12 scale horse as "Starlite" from Rainbow Brite (another popular TV show from the 80s). I will entertain all offers and/or trades!   See him here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131153602351?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here is Raincurl, a very pretty G1 Rainbow Curl pony.  Her "fading pink" streak has turned white with age, but she still looks fabulous! Her eyes and symbols are in great shape for her age.  Please make me an offer or trade via PM. 

I have G4 Shining Armor's jacket/clothing if anyone needs it.  FOR FREE!!! I don't need it, since he was rather baity and I used him for my custom Daryl Dixon pony instead.  I will be happy to give it to the first person who lives in the US and NEEDS it for their naked Shining Armor, but you first have to post/PM me a pic of your naked Shining Armor to get the jacket.  (Only fair way I can get rid of it, I suppose).  =)

Also, I have McDonald's Luna for trade.  I opened her last week, but decided I have too much going on to try and collect them all right now.  So, she was put into a small ziplock bag in my smoke free home.   I will be happy to sell or trade her, just make me an offer.  I REALLY like the Funko mystery mini ponies, though! =)

Please PM me with your offers for my items, or to negotiate trades/pricing.  I'm willing to work with you! :)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 10:51:57 AM by sunshine29102 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal