Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Help with hair colour match for Italian Blossom/Lilla please

<< < (2/2)

pinkkittywinks:
^.^

Yes, a tail trying on session is a good idea :biggrin: I have rather a lot of nylon hair in my stash and often have trying on sessions to find the perfect shade.

I'd love to see pictures of her when she has her new hair ^.^

love pkw xxx

Tiara546:
In case it's still of interest to you, I have checked and compared two different italian Blossoms I have here with the Dollyhair colors Wisteria, Amethyst, Brambleberry, Twilight and Hyacinth and felt a 100% match only with Wisteria. This said, one of my Blossoms has a light blue body color while the other one is darker with her body color being purple. The first one is faded I guess, and her hair is a tiniest bit lighter as well. The 100% match would be achieved for the darker, probably unfaded one.

pinkkittywinks:
Thank you so much for posting Tiara :hug:

Love pkw xxx

PoserBeachball:

--- Quote from: Tiara546 on December 09, 2018, 05:09:46 PM ---In case it's still of interest to you, I have checked and compared two different italian Blossoms I have here with the Dollyhair colors Wisteria, Amethyst, Brambleberry, Twilight and Hyacinth and felt a 100% match only with Wisteria. This said, one of my Blossoms has a light blue body color while the other one is darker with her body color being purple. The first one is faded I guess, and her hair is a tiniest bit lighter as well. The 100% match would be achieved for the darker, probably unfaded one.

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for the information Tiara.

I haven't been able to get hold of Wisteria hair so for now I have rehaired her with Kiwi hair 'Dahlia' so at least she's got some hair, and can go on display with some friends.

I will keep my eyes open for Wisteria hair, and she can always have a further make-over if I can find it (her hair isn't glued in)

I've taken some pictures, she still looks a bit wild-haired as I want the hair to settle a bit before styling it.

So how do I get them to show here (computer-illiterate type instructions please;) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version