collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTB Doll to scale with Peter Stone drafter.  (Read 928 times)

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
WTB Doll to scale with Peter Stone drafter.
« on: April 10, 2012, 07:10:31 AM »
Hi guys, I'm after as the topic says an articulated doll that I can customise and in scale with the Peter stone, standing drafter horses.

I need it for a project and it's getting frustrating. Obitsu is too tall and the bodies are too childish and blocky. There's no way I could customise without ruining those... So any suggestions? Don't say breyer dolls- They're  a laster resort! They're so fugly and generic looking  :shocked:

The standing drafters size is 12 inches x 10.5 inches.

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: WTB Doll to scale with Peter Stone drafter.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 06:09:50 AM »
bump.

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 08:23:46 AM »
bump again, I'll even accept a custom job D:

Offline wolflair

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 09:06:53 AM »
Bahgeera,

If I understand your measurements the horse is 10.5" high right?   try standing a Barbie/fashion doll next to it or on it and see if that is the right size.  if so I would search for an articulated doll of that size.  BJD can be rather expensive.  I know my Barbie's rode my Breyer horses all the time and I thought them the right size.  But that was 40 years ago.  LOL  good luck in yoru search! 

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 09:39:37 AM »
Bahgeera,

If I understand your measurements the horse is 10.5" high right?   try standing a Barbie/fashion doll next to it or on it and see if that is the right size.  if so I would search for an articulated doll of that size.  BJD can be rather expensive.  I know my Barbie's rode my Breyer horses all the time and I thought them the right size.  But that was 40 years ago.  LOL  good luck in yoru search! 

yeah I've tried, their too big, the barbies/monster high/liv dolls are too big and make the poor horsies look like ponies lol! I'm trying to customise a factory second horse and I'm looking to customise a doll to match, I just need the doll to be articulated so it can sit and pose properly.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal