collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Purchase not received! Please help me with advice  (Read 724 times)

Offline aniko79

• No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • So Soft Pony
  • just fallen in love with Takara Ponies
    • View Profile
Purchase not received! Please help me with advice
« on: January 19, 2015, 02:09:19 AM »
I have purchased a pricey Nirvana variant of gusty from a fellow member here in the middle of december. I still didn't receive anything! The seller provided me with a tracking number, I checked it and it says the parcel has been delivered on January 9th, but I didn't receive anything. It is also written in the tracking that the parcel has been sent to a neibourgh village, Where normally none of the parcels I receive go to. What can I do?

Post Merge: January 19, 2015, 03:14:28 AM

I have been to Post Office and they said they can't do anything for me because the sender didn't use signed for shipping. My seller claims She has sent the parcel signed for though and she doesn't seem to be willing to help me at all  :(
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 03:14:28 AM by aniko79 »
[USER IS BANNED FROM ALL TRANSACTIONS ON MLP ARENA - Site Admin]

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Purchase not received! Please help me with advice
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 04:59:36 AM »
I'm very sorry that you and your seller are going through this situation  :(  :hug:
. I wonder if you could clear a few things up for me though as I'm confused? :what:
You mentioned that the PO said there was no tracking,  but your seller did give you a tracking  number and you have tracked the item - which has been delivered , but not delivered to you-  right? and it has been delivered to the wrong place - a neighbouring village?  is that correct?
  if that is true then it is not your sellers fault and the PO has made a mistake.  I would take a print out of the info - showing tracking details /delivery details etc back to the PO and try again.
Another option:   Is there any chance that you could go to the place in the neighbouring village where your parcel was supposed to have been delivered and check at the address there?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline aniko79

• No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • So Soft Pony
  • just fallen in love with Takara Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 11:03:17 AM »
Hi, thanks for your answer. I got a tracking number from the seller in which I can See that the pony has been sent to a Post distribution centre in a neighbour village. The pony has been delivered, but not to me! I never got anything. I am really sad because I wanted this Pony so badly and I paid over USD 200 for her :yikes: I clearly stated beforehand I purchased that I want tracking and insurance, so I believe it is the sellers responsibility to give me a refund. Right now the seller is not answering my PM's, I hope though that I will hear from her soon. It was the People at the post office Who told me that this package does not have been sent with a signed for Shipping Method. I will try to call up the distribution centre tomorrow, as that is not a Post office, or is only a distribution centre where customers can not go to.
[USER IS BANNED FROM ALL TRANSACTIONS ON MLP ARENA - Site Admin]

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 11:23:35 AM »
So weird- is there actually evidence that it was delivered to the wrong address?  Any chance it was left at your doorstep and stolen?

I agree checking in with the distribution center that it was at last seems like a good ideal. I often get better results in person.

Maybe the seller is not understanding your issue since the tracking shows it was delivered. Can you still open a paypal dispute?  Paypal might cover the transaction for both of you if you can show it was sent to you, but delivered to the wrong address.  Otherwise if it shows it was "delivered" they might side with her.

It would definitely be worth it for the seller to start the insurance claim process. For international packages, it can be a very long process indeed (from my experience).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal