collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sicken TIRED OF EBAY!!!! And deadbeat buyers!  (Read 1167 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Sicken TIRED OF EBAY!!!! And deadbeat buyers!
« on: April 18, 2013, 11:32:48 AM »
I listed a horse that I have been tring to sell for a while now. I had a person message me about it that the shipping was a little high. I did not see it till after the listing ended.  So I was being nice and relisted it with a lower shipping price. I sent them a message asking if they were in the US. They messaged me back and said yes. So I listed it and they placed a bid. I then saw that they were a new account and no feedback yet. I thought I would give them a try cause they asked a question. Now I am dead wrong!!!! Four days not and no message or replay from mine. And NO PAYMENT!!!!!!

I am so sick of this!!!!!! I have had this happen to me 6 times now in the last month!!!!!!! Ebay is going to lose my business!!!!!! I want to hit these people if I saw them in person!!! Well maybe not, but I am very upset about it!!!!! 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE NOW A DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh and the bidder is keilymely. I just opened a case on them. Do not let them bid on your things please!

Sorry mods if I posted anything that I should not of. Please change is you see something. Just so tired and upset about this :(
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 01:35:05 PM by avene1984 »

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
Re: Sicken TIRED OR EABY!!!! And deadbeat buyers!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 11:39:56 AM »
I have had a lot of those buyers....no pay...and no response.... and then ebay no longer let's the seller leave negative feedback :enraged:... not cool!.....good luck selling :biggrin:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 11:44:35 AM »
I have had a lot of those buyers....no pay...and no response.... and then ebay no longer let's the seller leave negative feedback :enraged:... not cool!.....good luck selling :biggrin:

Yes why is that?!?! Ebay is telling these peole that its ok do that to the seller, cause we are not going to do anything to you.

Online Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 12:48:56 PM »
Even if a seller can't leave a 'negative' per say, I still think we should be able to leave a comment, even if it's not reflected in their score. Come on ebay, you give sellers zero power, no wonder the buyers are getting worse!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 12:58:01 PM »
Even if a seller can't leave a 'negative' per say, I still think we should be able to leave a comment, even if it's not reflected in their score. Come on ebay, you give sellers zero power, no wonder the buyers are getting worse!

Yes I totally agree, we can not do anything! It really sucks for us honest people.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 01:01:44 PM »
I think they should have "non-paying strikes" visible to the public - at least a number and maybe date of most recent strike.

Or they could split the feedback scores - have a buyer feedback score and a seller feedback score. And still allow negatives.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 01:07:52 PM »
I think they should have "non-paying strikes" visible to the public - at least a number and maybe date of most recent strike.

Or they could split the feedback scores - have a buyer feedback score and a seller feedback score. And still allow negatives.

I agree you do not know if they got a non payment strike against them. You cant see anything about them but feedback. And its not all true. I wish they would bring the negatives back for these kind of cases. They earn that negative when we have to open an account and waste out time. I sell things cause I need the money. Not sit around and play games. I am happy to know that I am not the only one that feels this way.  :)  HUGS to you all :)

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 01:24:42 PM »
I'm selling some items for my boyfriend's dad...someone purchased two of them and it's been about 4 days so far with no payment. I politely sent them an invoice but if they don't pay up or respond to me by the end of the week, I'm probably going to have to open an unpaid item claim. It's really annoying when people do this! When I buy items on eBay, I pay IMMEDIATELY or as soon as I notice I've won the auction. The latest I've paid is the next day, and that's because I was out or asleep or something!

I understand if something happened and you didn't have the funds to pay for it...but if that is the case at least contact the buyer...don't just sit there silently and not respond.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Sicken TIRED OF EBAY!!!! And deadbeat buyers!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 01:38:43 PM »
I'm selling some items for my boyfriend's dad...someone purchased two of them and it's been about 4 days so far with no payment. I politely sent them an invoice but if they don't pay up or respond to me by the end of the week, I'm probably going to have to open an unpaid item claim. It's really annoying when people do this! When I buy items on eBay, I pay IMMEDIATELY or as soon as I notice I've won the auction. The latest I've paid is the next day, and that's because I was out or asleep or something!

I understand if something happened and you didn't have the funds to pay for it...but if that is the case at least contact the buyer...don't just sit there silently and not respond.

That sucks!! There seems to be a lot more of this going on. I wonder why?
Yes if you cant pay then do not bid and if you cant pay right away please ask before you bid. That is just being nice. But a lot of people do not know how to be nice to others anymore. Its sad :(  Yup if they do not pay then do it. I do not feel one bit sad for the person when I do it.

I also saw that I spelled some of the things wrong on my title. I must of been that upset when I wrote it.....LOL   Better now, but just tired of this stuff.

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 02:09:32 PM »
I think if you close a NPB case on someone, you should be able to leave a negative. It really sucks that all ebay does is slap them on the wrist.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 02:27:44 PM »

I agree but they do so much to protect the buyer it is ridiculous.

Avena I am sorry you had to go through this. I just closed one myself. Have you gone into your ebay and set your buyer requirements? It may help if you do for peeps who have a chronic record of not paying.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 02:39:30 PM »
I know, right?

I'm going to be listing a Jack Skellington doll for the THIRD TIME because both previous buyers flaked out.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 02:46:30 PM »
I am going to start doing that from now on. No more Ms. nice me :)..........LOL  Oh really I am not a mean person. If you saw me in person you would laugh. Everyone at work says that I have to run in circles to get went in the shower.......I just say HA HA to them......

But back to the subject, yes we should be able to leave them neg feedback after a NPB is open on them.

Do anyone know if sellers were able to do that in the past?

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 03:19:24 PM »
Yes, sellers we aloud to leave negative, way back in the day it seems.  But ebay felt it was not a level playing field. 

Here is a link from ebay to help try and protect yourself from deadbeats. It's not always foolproof but it does help.

http://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/sellerprotection.html
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 06:24:58 PM »
That is so messed up and I am sorry to hear that Lady Moondancer :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal