collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SDCC 2015 Exclusive - Online 28th July  (Read 50730 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: SDCC 2015 Exclusive - Online 28th July
« Reply #585 on: July 02, 2015, 12:11:35 PM »
OH!  I think she is so cute!  Twilight in a science outfit with glasses?  LOVE HER!

I have plenty of Twilight dolls already, but I'm afraid this will be a must have.  Finally Twilight dressed like a science nerd instead of a poofy princess!  WIN!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I think Funko didn't do ponies this year because almost all of their exclusives were POP, and the MLP POP really don't seem to be that popular (or at least not probably compared to their other lines).

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #586 on: July 02, 2015, 01:24:18 PM »
Also looks like she's jointed too. Both elbows and knees.

Carrie

Offline Lunar Dust

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 02, 2015, 05:21:58 PM »
Love the Equesria Girl Twilight Sparkle exclusive more than the Pinkie Pie pony. May have to buy the Twilight when she shows up on the site.

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #588 on: July 03, 2015, 08:36:59 AM »
I NEED the Twi Sci so much!  Ugh I need two- one for MIB and one to display in my lab.  Do you think she will be available on Hasbro Toyshop?  Was the Maniac one available?  Is there anyone that would be willing to snag her for me at SDCC?  Ugh such profound wants I'm feeling right now  :dribble:

ETA:  OMG she even looks like she's wearing purple nitrile gloves.  Those are my favorite! 

Post Merge: July 03, 2015, 08:38:44 AM

You know, a girl in a science outfit would be a good toy to have on store shelves. Oh well.

Yeah I agree. She looks more like she should be part of the main EqG line than an exclusive, which is a little disappointing. Glad those of you who held out for the doll were rewarded!

Agree also!  We need more science things period, and science things aimed at girls, doubly so!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 08:40:07 AM by brighteyes »
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #589 on: July 03, 2015, 09:50:05 AM »
I NEED the Twi Sci so much!  Ugh I need two- one for MIB and one to display in my lab.  Do you think she will be available on Hasbro Toyshop?  Was the Maniac one available?  Is there anyone that would be willing to snag her for me at SDCC?  Ugh such profound wants I'm feeling right now  :dribble:

ETA:  OMG she even looks like she's wearing purple nitrile gloves.  Those are my favorite! 

You know, a girl in a science outfit would be a good toy to have on store shelves. Oh well.

Yeah I agree. She looks more like she should be part of the main EqG line than an exclusive, which is a little disappointing. Glad those of you who held out for the doll were rewarded!

Agree also!  We need more science things period, and science things aimed at girls, doubly so!

She will almost definitely go on hasbro toy shop.  They keep a few just for that reason.  However, I am going so I can try and grab her.  I only buy on Sunday which is when all the popular stuff is sold out, but ponies are usually always still available.  The only time they haven't been was with muffin pony.

I'd need the money up front though because a) I can't afford to be out of pocke for her, and b) I don't want to get stuck with her if you change your mind.

So I understand if you want to wait for hts sales.  Haha!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: July 03, 2015, 10:50:38 PM »
Much prefer the doll to the pony exclusive, same as last year, and I'm not even an EQG fan.

It's nice that Chickenpie seems generally well liked though, and comparing all four g4 exclusives, I would place her as my second favourite (I don't think anything could be worse than Maniac for me).

In terms of the doll, I'm curious if the lab coat and shirt are two separate pieces or not.

Offline Goanna

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 03, 2015, 11:23:10 PM »
Oooh. Pinkie Pie is my favourite character, and I love chickens, so the Chicken Pie exclusive is right up my alley. It's so cute!
But I could never pay that much for it :( Way too expensive.

The Twilight doll is gorgeous, though! I'm not really a doll fan at all but I still really like her.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #592 on: July 04, 2015, 06:24:56 AM »
SCI TWI!!!???? Ok, Ok, Ok. I CAVE! I told myself NO more EQG dolls....but eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!! I LOVE the nerd look!!! :-3

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: July 06, 2015, 09:29:28 AM »

She will almost definitely go on hasbro toy shop.  They keep a few just for that reason.  However, I am going so I can try and grab her.  I only buy on Sunday which is when all the popular stuff is sold out, but ponies are usually always still available.  The only time they haven't been was with muffin pony.

I'd need the money up front though because a) I can't afford to be out of pocke for her, and b) I don't want to get stuck with her if you change your mind.

So I understand if you want to wait for hts sales.  Haha!

How lucky that you got tickets and are going in person!  Have lots of fun and take pictures!!!!  I used to go to the SDCC when it was WAY less busy, it's amazing how popular it is these days!

I'm pretty sure you will have no trouble getting Twilight in person!  I'm hoping to get her in the shop (as well as the Jem exclusive) but for sure I'd pick them up in person if I could!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:31:01 AM by Galactica »

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #594 on: July 06, 2015, 11:46:47 AM »
Yeah, I've been lucky for the past few years.  But as it's my last year in the US it's probably the last SDCC for me too.  Even if I end up making enough money to be able to afford to come over from Australia for it, my chances of lucking out on tickets again are super slim.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: July 06, 2015, 11:54:56 AM »
Yes- the tickets have become very competitive in the last few years, so crazy! Comic Con used to be for a very distinct subculture, but now it is most definitely mainstream and quite popular. I shouldn't complain because the change in culture means that formerly dorky stuff like comics and anime are way more plentiful and easy to get- and there is a lot more merch catering to that culture

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: July 12, 2015, 09:07:53 PM »
I popped on the Hasbro online store to see if there were any updates on when the ComicCon exclusives would be available to buy.  In the top left corner of the main page was an announcement in blue

"2015 Comic Con: convention products will be live on HasbroToyShop.com on JULY 28."

OMG!  Thats over two weeks from the Con ending Hasbro! 

And Im still going to be checking daily. But Grrrrr.....

(Mods I know theres a thread about the convention exclusives but given its 40 pages and still titled as a speculation I felt this deserves its own Thread. Feel free to lock or move if you feel the need to.)
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #597 on: July 12, 2015, 09:25:46 PM »
ugh greaaaat more money I'm going to have to spend to get ANOTHER exclusive  :cry: :pout:
Well... you don't have to if you don't want to, and there are exclusives every year. :)

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: July 12, 2015, 09:35:53 PM »
I really want chicken pie, was she really sold at 49.99?

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: July 13, 2015, 04:58:48 AM »
The Sdcc exclusives have been $50 each the last few years. However they have almost consistently retained or increased in price on the secondary market. So its really better to buy them direct from HTS.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal