collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Perfume Puff Palace Scarves - Genuine? (pics added)  (Read 423 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Perfume Puff Palace Scarves - Genuine? (pics added)
« on: February 25, 2019, 12:45:24 PM »
Hi there, I was recently sold two hair nets from the Perfume Puff Palace, the pink one and the blue one. The blue one looks like the ones I remember from childhood however now that I have it in my hands the pink one appears to be a replacement. Compared to the blue one, the netting material is softer and has smaller holes in it. On inspection it's a very different fabric and I don't think it's genuine. What do you think? Have you got any photos that might help? Any help appreciated.

Pink one I recieved:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Blue (sure is genuine):
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 01:27:07 AM by Artemesia's Garden »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Perfume Puff Palace Scarves - Genuine? (pics added)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 01:27:19 AM »
Bump
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: Perfume Puff Palace Scarves - Genuine? RESOLVED
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 12:40:53 PM »
I had a look at Chrissytree's website (thank you Taffeta) and resolved this with the seller, thanks for looking

mylittleponyaccessories.weebly.com/page-4-poof-n-puff---school.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal