collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Huge Sale! BJDs, Pure Neemos, Blythe, and More!(Image Heavy)  (Read 464 times)

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Huge Sale! BJDs, Pure Neemos, Blythe, and More!(Image Heavy)
« on: April 25, 2017, 05:22:26 PM »
Lots for sale today! First off, starting with basic info!

*I ship from California in the US and am not offering international shipping at this time(working on it. Apologies for the inconvience. I can ship from a PO international if you do not mind a 1-2 week wait time for the item to be shipped to you. But note that I also do not underdeclare and it must have tracking.)

*My shipping time for domestic orders is now a faster 1-3 days!

*I have feedback from ebay and the PKMNCollectors LJ group. Just ask to see my links!

*I currently only accept Paypal. (No e-checks or Money Orders please.)

*I am not open to trades at this time, sorry!

*Prices do NOT include shipping, but they do include fees.

*I will do holds for 24 hours! Unless we work something out previously, any item that is not paid for within 24 hours will go back up for sale. I DO count price quotes as a type of hold so you have time to reply.

*These items do come from a dog-friendly but smoke free home. Pets do not come into any contact with my items.

* I am not responsible for items lost by the post office. Once it is out of my hands, there is nothing I can do besides provide you with proof of shipping from my end. Please purchase insurance if you are concerned about loss.

*All sales are final! Ask all questions about condition BEFORE you buy!

*I do not accept returns for any item that was not defective or damaged in some way.

(Ask a million questions if you have to, I don't bite! I will answer them all to avoid any return attempts.)

BJDs:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Latidoll Ninja Lami. Comes as shown. She is a bit kicky(She is a ninja after all...), so she may need a restringing. $150

Doll Factory Pet Ari Lolo. Comes as shown. Is actually a bit loose, especially in the head. But lovely condition for the age of this doll. Is missing the tail, unfortunately $140

Soom Heads - Neither have a CoA and I'm not sure if they even were supposed to? But they are absolutely legitimate. $60 each

Latidoll hands, strings, and toy soldier lot; $80

Pure Neemos:

Please note that these dolls are in varying stages of completeness. They may be missing an article or two of their clothes. I have tried to match them to their boxes as best I can, but I can not 100% guarantee on any of them that they have everything that they did originally. The ones with the higher prices are ones that I think have 90% or more completion in their outfits. But they are still very much priced to sell!
Aoto: $80
Witch Koron: $80
Punk Cat Girl Koron(missing her fishnet socks): $80
Bunny Girl: $70
Pray for Japan Girl(Not pictured, but her socks and shoes will be included): $60
Witch Miu: $80 Sold!

Out of box girls;

Blonde Girl: $80
Yuzuha: $80
Grey Girl: $70
Red Girl: $50
Body(Will come with random pair of hands): $50
Picco Neemo Snotty Cat Koron: Make offers. I'm seeing prices for this girl in the $200 range where I can even find it, so I really don't know how to price her.

Dollfie Dream;

Two absolutely stunning custom DDH-06 girls done by Momoiro Manbou. One is SWS. Each girl will come with the eyes pictured here and an additional pair also by the same artist. $180 each

NS girl on the right has been Sold! The SWS girl is still available.

Custom DDH-10 girl also by Momoiro Manbou in NS. She will NOT come with this pair of eyes, but with a yellow pair and a green pair made by the artist. $180
Hakurei Reimu: Sold!

Dollfie Dream Eyes:

A1, A2, A3, A4: Arietta Project eyes $13 each pair
G1: Unknown Green eyes, slightly yellowed $10
B1, B2: Volks eyes $10 each pair
L1: Sold!
B3, B4: Sold!

Accessory lots:

Bag of tiny clothes! Lots of clothes in varying conditions and shoes as well, meant for dolls similar in size to the Latidolls above. $30 for the whole bag.

Bag of tiny Yo-SD hats! $20 for the whole bag.

Bunch of Yo-SD wigs! $25 for all of them. The blue, white, orange, and light brown wigs are now gone, so lower price for the remaining ones!

I'm really open to offers as the goal is to get everything moving. If I don't reply to a PM within a day or two, it means I didn't get it! So feel free to comment here if that happens. If you need more pictures, have questions, if I missed something and need to be corrected, etc, always feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 07:26:49 PM by Noxxbunny »

Offline Noxxbunny

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Huge Sale! BJDs, Pure Neemos, Blythe, and More!(Image Heavy)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 12:02:07 AM »
Bump! Updated the post with sold items and added a special limited time sale! Since this post doesn't get as many views as other places, you guys get the promotion a week early! Take advantage before other platforms find out! ;)

Offline Noxxbunny

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Huge Sale! BJDs, Pure Neemos, Blythe, and More!(Image Heavy)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 10:56:32 AM »
One more bump. This stuff has to go!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal