collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What kind of paypal account to get for ecrater/etsy?  (Read 367 times)

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
What kind of paypal account to get for ecrater/etsy?
« on: December 13, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »
I hate to say it, but I've decided to get my own paypal account. I've just signed up for ecrater, and I'm thinking of getting an etsy account as well, and I just know most people won't want to send money via snail mail...

But I'm doing some reading and I'm confused about whether or not I should get a business account. I still want to be able to do "personal" transactions, like with Arena members, and maybe buying from ebay and other random sites. So I really just don't know. Those of you with online shops, what do you recommend?

ETA: Okay, I guess I've ruled out getting a business account since you need some kind of documentation for that..so I'm trying to find out how to get a premier account and I'm still confused. Sigh.
Edit 2: Um so I guess premier accounts don't exist anymore? Do I just use a personal account then? Guess I'll just go with that.

[moving to TS - kaoskat]
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 11:00:16 AM by PinkRosedust »
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of paypal account to get for ecrater/etsy?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 02:45:18 AM »
A Premier account would be what you are looking for if you are going to be both buying and selling a high volume. Plus it allows you to accept credit cards, debit cards, and bank account payments for low fees.

It's easy to apply for, first just register for a Personal Account. During sign-up, you'll be asked if you want a Premier Account. Pretty simple!  :)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of paypal account to get for ecrater/etsy?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 03:42:38 AM »

It's easy to apply for, first just register for a Personal Account. During sign-up, you'll be asked if you want a Premier Account. Pretty simple!  :)

:nod:  I cant add anything else to this ^^  you should be able to set it up without any problems now I think :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal