collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: problem with a seller on Ebay ( kaoru_deg )  (Read 7370 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: problem with a seller on Ebay
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 06:07:34 PM »
Its good to hear you got a refund :bigups:  I also vote for leaving a negative because the seller handled this very badly
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 10:17:04 AM »
I'm having problems with a seller again and maybe you can give me some advice?

I bought a G1 baby on Ebay at the beginning of march, paid the day the auction ended (via Paypal) and didn't hear anything for about two weeks. Then I got a message from the seller's brother (so he said!) that his sister had an accident and was in hospital. He would look after her auctions now and would send me the pony.

Of course I was okay with that and was understanding. Family comes first, I said, and told him to take his time, but please mark the item as shipped when he had shipped. He did so on March 19th. Ever since I had no communication and I haven't received the pony.

A few days before the Paypal deadline ran out I send him a message asking for my item and when he didn't reply after some days I opened a case. The seller didn't respond again and just before his deadline was up, I received a nasty message. He or she, I don't know if it's the real seller or her brother, stated that he/she had sent me dozens of messages stating that the pony had been returned to him/her twice and that he/she is not willing to ship again.

I have never received a message from this seller! There is none in my Ebay inbox and there was none in my Paypal address mailbox. So he/she must be lying about that. Can I prove this to Ebay? Can they at least check my Ebay inbox?

I requested tracked shipping, so he/she must be able to provide a tracking number to prove the story, right? I also checked my address provided on Ebay and on Paypal, they're both correct. So I haven't done anything wrong, have I?

Do you think Ebay will side with me? What will happen if he/she put the wrong address on the package? That's not my fault, is it? I wouldn't have to pay the extra shipping, would I? And what can I do if Ebay sides with the seller? Am I allowed to leave a negative or a neutral then or is this against the Ebay rules?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I only see this topic now.... and i also bought a pony from this seller (which did not arrive) :(
I think i've been waiting for over a month now. Im so noobie at Ebay, don't know what to do with opening a case, when needed.
Coinsidence is i emailed said seller today to ask when my pony was shipped. I haven't heared in the time between payment & now.
What should i do :( i feel really sad after reading this...... :depressed:
The pony i bought was supposed to be a present for my sister. :yikes:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 10:27:15 AM »
I would wait till the end of the day to see if she responds. 

If not I would open a case immediately.  That may get her attention, doubtful but worth a try.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline hokuspokus

• Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
A sad Ebay problem, another member had too...
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 10:27:35 AM »
I just came to read Naraya's topic about her problem with a seller on Ebay. I knew emmidiately i have done business with the same seller.
I bought a pony and it was never received. Im a little emotional at the moment, so please let the following info Naraya gave speak for itself.
I've been waiting a long time for this pony, while other packs from the same country DID arrive while they were purchased MUCH later...

Im scared im too late to open a case or so. I just emailed the seller today, as i didn't read Naraya's topic before. Im scared this is a very BAD seller, as her story is so far the same as mine. Im losing hope to get the pony i bought.
It was supposed to be a gift for my sister. :depressed:

Im only a buyer on Ebay and i really don't know what to do when these things happen. Please someone offer me advice.
I know it's so cliche but i can't understand if people do this. I know i could NEVER do such a thing.... *sigh*

I'm having problems with a seller again and maybe you can give me some advice?

I bought a G1 baby on Ebay at the beginning of march, paid the day the auction ended (via Paypal) and didn't hear anything for about two weeks. Then I got a message from the seller's brother (so he said!) that his sister had an accident and was in hospital. He would look after her auctions now and would send me the pony.

Of course I was okay with that and was understanding. Family comes first, I said, and told him to take his time, but please mark the item as shipped when he had shipped. He did so on March 19th. Ever since I had no communication and I haven't received the pony.

A few days before the Paypal deadline ran out I send him a message asking for my item and when he didn't reply after some days I opened a case. The seller didn't respond again and just before his deadline was up, I received a nasty message. He or she, I don't know if it's the real seller or her brother, stated that he/she had sent me dozens of messages stating that the pony had been returned to him/her twice and that he/she is not willing to ship again.

I have never received a message from this seller! There is none in my Ebay inbox and there was none in my Paypal address mailbox. So he/she must be lying about that. Can I prove this to Ebay? Can they at least check my Ebay inbox?

I requested tracked shipping, so he/she must be able to provide a tracking number to prove the story, right? I also checked my address provided on Ebay and on Paypal, they're both correct. So I haven't done anything wrong, have I?

Do you think Ebay will side with me? What will happen if he/she put the wrong address on the package? That's not my fault, is it? I wouldn't have to pay the extra shipping, would I? And what can I do if Ebay sides with the seller? Am I allowed to leave a negative or a neutral then or is this against the Ebay rules?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I only see this topic now.... and i also bought a pony from this seller (which did not arrive) :(
I think i've been waiting for over a month now. Im so noobie at Ebay, don't know what to do with opening a case, when needed.
Coinsidence is i emailed said seller today to ask when my pony was shipped. I haven't heared in the time between payment & now.
What should i do :( i feel really sad after reading this...... :depressed:
The pony i bought was supposed to be a present for my sister. :yikes:

Offline hokuspokus

• Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2012, 10:30:50 AM »
I would wait till the end of the day to see if she responds. 

If not I would open a case immediately.  That may get her attention, doubtful but worth a try.

I will and i think, if it ends ugly, im gonna give the ebay name to list on bad Ebay list (i think LBS does that list?)
because 2 persons had this, it's too shady. I dont trust this person anymore.

Oh Naraya, i'd say leave neg because ... well, what's a reason NOT too?

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: A sad Ebay problem, another member had too...
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 11:04:15 AM »
Awh that is a terrible thing to hear!!! I will text you right now!

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 02:01:41 PM »
I'm sorry hokus, I posted on the other thread and didn't realize you made your own post  :blush:

Like I said I would give her till the end of the day to respond.  If not open that case immediately because I am assuming from what you said your pretty close to the 45 day mark to open a claim. 

I would not have any worries about getting your money back.  She did not respond to the OP's case, so I will assume that she will not respond to yours.  Ebay will automatically side with you in that case.

I am also sorry to hear it was a gift for your sister but hopefully she will understand. By the way what pony was it, may I ask?  There maybe someone here who can help you. :)

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 07:16:06 PM »
I would give her till the end of the day to respond.  If not open that case immediately because I am assuming from what you said your pretty close to the 45 day mark to open a claim. 

This is what I would advise as well. You should get your money back and be able to leave some honest appropriate feedback  :hug:  that doesnt stop it from being an upsetting situation though , especially as you bought the pony as a gift :sad: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 10:41:02 AM »
Let us know how you get on... and if I need to update the Trader List... ;)

*pony hugs*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2012, 04:15:15 AM »
Thank you for the advice, I think I will leave a negative then.

@hokuspopkus: How do you you know that it's the same seller? I didn't give out the name here, did I? Or did you mean that the situation is the same?
My wishlist

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2012, 06:21:30 AM »
Hokus, I was wondering after reading Naraya's response to you in her thread.  Do you know for sure it was the same seller?  She never gave the seller's name.

Did you email them and get the same response as she did?  I just want to be sure we are talking about the same seller.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline hokuspokus

• Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 07:42:25 AM »
Thank you for the advice, I think I will leave a negative then.

@hokuspopkus: How do you you know that it's the same seller? I didn't give out the name here, did I? Or did you mean that the situation is the same?

No you didn't give the name, but the situation (hospital sory) was the same.
I also got that email like a month or so ago..

Offline hokuspokus

• Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 07:57:46 AM »
Hokus, I was wondering after reading Naraya's response to you in her thread.  Do you know for sure it was the same seller?  She never gave the seller's name.

Did you email them and get the same response as she did?  I just want to be sure we are talking about the same seller.

I didn't have an answer to my email :(

But i know, she didn't said the name, but the story about the hospital was completely the same (brother of seller sending email, saying seller (his sister) was in hospital).

My chance to open a case has already run out of time. I feel so stupid for not keeping an eye out for that! :sad:
The seller did not respond (yet?) to my email. But i guess there's nothing i can do....

By the way, the pony was a UK Newborn Stargaze. I had her for €10 (including shipping). I just know there will not be a member who could/would sell her so cheap :( i just feel sad.

Offline Naraya

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2012, 02:04:36 PM »
Oh dear, I really hope everything will work out for you!  :hug:
My wishlist

Offline Naraya

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2012, 02:15:26 PM »
Your seller is German, right? Maybe you can message me her name so I can check if it's the same person.

My wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal