collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BPD/PTSD success stories/help/recommendations?  (Read 191 times)

Truly

• Trade Count: (0)
BPD/PTSD success stories/help/recommendations?
« on: December 03, 2014, 06:20:41 AM »
(I'm so very sorry if this is in the wrong place, I think my phone has scrambled where all the different forums are on tapatalk I can find anything!)

Hello all, I just wanted to know if anyone knows of, or is happy to share (only if you're comfortable to!) Any success stories of living with BPD (Borderline personality disorder) or PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder)? or whatever it is that I have, I've been told I have both...
I'm just really struggling with day to day life and even online, it takes a lot of effort to say anything online or in person. I just feel really alone. I've lost so many friends and family have disowned me and they don't even know I'm gay hehehe... I just feel my life is going downhill and I cannot fix it because I know I'll never get rid of these problems for my entire life and I just don't want this, I just want to be normal and happy.
I've been called many names like "retard" and "psycho" and such and it really hurts, I don't mean to be.
I'm scared I'll lose everything and I'm scared that I'm unlovable because of this..
Is there anyone else out there? Do things get better? Life isn't going to always be like this will it? Is it possible to find love? Is there any great tips that helped things for you? Please help me, I need to know that things will be ok

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: BPD/PTSD success stories/help/recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 07:00:46 AM »
Sorry, this is a WYP post and you don't have enough posts to access that forum yet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal