collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: tablet users - help?  (Read 197 times)

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
tablet users - help?
« on: February 02, 2014, 04:20:47 AM »
hi guys!
i was wondering if anybody here is a tablet user? because i'm a total idiot... i use a Wacom intuos manga pen and touch and right now it's just being downright stupid... it often plays up (the tablet drivers aren't working properly) and it's just SO FRUSTRATING. i was trying to change the tablet settings because the pen cursor moved too slow and it kept popping up with an error screen on the tablet properties and it just crashed? the cursor often gets stuck (if text has been selected, the cursor will stay on the text thing even though it should be the normal cursor.. this is definitely the tablet, the mousepad is fine).. my main problem is this darn thing is going too slow... should i contact Wacom? has anyone had experience with this tablet? i'm so confused!
edit: before someone says "reinstall drivers" i tried a bunch of times and it just froze and crashed halfway through :'(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline June

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: tablet users - help?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 04:43:00 AM »
Hmm... Is that the brand new model where all are called intuos?
I have bamboo pen and touch small. I use it occasionally for digital drawing, but I've never had any problems.  :wonder:
Wacom probably has some kind of official forum for customer support (and other stuff) so that would be worth checking out :)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 07:34:50 AM »
I have no clue but I can nudge this up for you.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 09:46:55 AM »
I would suggest contacting Wacom in case its a known problem; they may very well be able to send you or show you a known fix. How long have you had the tablet? Is it still within warranty? If I had that happen with a tablet I would also have assumed it was a screen reader issue which is not something easily fixed unfortunately. If you know you have driver problems they could be at the route of all the issues. And as to speed; sometimes its easy for tablets to get clogged up and slow down if we have too many processes and apps running. On computers thats easy for us to fix on some tablets its trickier because of their design. Also, have you done any recent updates on the software?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 10:11:52 AM »
Go to the waccom site for your specific tablet, there should be instructions for this.

What I had to do was pull out the plug then uninstall everything, then restart and reinstall everything with the plug back in.  It fixed it but I think one of my antivirus scans killed something so I might need to reinstall the drivers again :/

Trust me, once you get this fixed its a lot more manageable and youll be a lot more sane!

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal