collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Time for a HAPPY Ebay moment story! This person is a wonderful seller  (Read 930 times)

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
The ebay seller f4tboy I'd have to say is a wonderful seller. I ordered 10 Peacock head crest feathers from him for a pony that I'm currently working on. This seller is in the UK, so I knew the mail would take a while, but I got a surprise when it was delivered earlier than expected. Unfortunately the package itself had the wrong feathers, instead of 10 head crest feathers, I was given 5 body plumage feathers.

I contacted the seller right away to let him know what had happened and asked him to please send me the correct feathers. I was upset because I'd dealt with some not so great sellers lately, so I was immediately afraid that this was going to be a horrible experience once again and expensive since it was international shipping.

so I waited patiently, figuring it would take days for him to get back to me, but I got a super surprise! just a couple hours later, he sent me an email apologizing and asked me to show him a picture of the feathers so he could identify them. I was still super nervous thinking he didn't believe me and this was going to go bad.

I responded right away and showed him the picture of what I got along with the packing slip and his business card in the picture. He responded just a few moments later and was super nice, apologizing to me. I almost cried when I read his message I was so relieved, because I had no idea  where I would be able to find this same feathers again. This is what he said:

Hi Again
well, what a nightmare, what we have sent you in blue body feathers, whilst a really nice little feather is not the correct order
and for this we truly apologise and will sort this out today for you and post 10 crest feathers as per the order
thanks for your kind understanding on this issue
with regard to the plumage feathers, obviously as the mistake is ours simply keep those also
I hope this is acceptable to you
with kind regards
Cliff

this was just so nice! I responded right away and thanked him so much, and we had a short back and forth. He was very kind and very understanding. After just a couple emails he told me he had already handpicked the correct feathers for me and was including 2 more feathers, for a total of 12 to make up for the mistake and he would have them posted by that afternoon.

Hi
its a pleasure, I'll add in a free feather or two for your inconvenience
hope to deal with you again on your next project, and hopefully get things right first time for you
again really sorry
with kind regards
Cliff

This is one of the best seller moments I've ever had, I practically cried. I love people that are this nice and so willing to fix any error while being super kind, especially after what I've gone through lately.

I'll be waiting eagerly to get the replacement feathers and then I'm planning to leave him absolutely stellar feedback, despite the incorrect original items.

So if you're ever in need of feathers for your ponies, TOTALLY take a look at this seller, he's great!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Wow, that's so nice of him!! It's rare to have such a nice experience on ebay :D It's obvious his customers and reputation mean a lot to him and that's wonderful ^.^
My Wish List

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
Yay!!!  It really is refreshing for a change to read about someone who goes above and beyond for their customers.  Even though I'm going through a nightmare situation myself with a seller right now, it's really not like that most of the time.  I've met some super friendly sellers on eBay as well as the Arena, some of whom already feel like friends.  It inspires me to do the same for my own buyers. :)

~Lochness~

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
I know, I figured with all the bad stories out there, I needed to share my good experience and spread the warm fuzzies :3

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing!  That was really nice of them.  :lovey:

It just goes to show you that there still are good sellers out there.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
yup :3 I'm very pleased with how this turned out.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal