collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can someone pick up Scary Tales Clawdeen for me? :<  (Read 389 times)

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
Can someone pick up Scary Tales Clawdeen for me? :<
« on: July 04, 2012, 05:57:39 AM »
Hello peeps!!

I just noticed that Signature Draculaura seems to be for sale again in the US (Walmart to be exact?!), and that is one doll I would love to own, but she's not sold over here anymore. :< Getting her, thank you so much, Swordpony!! :heart:

Also, I'd love a Scary Tales Clawdeen, when she comes out. Since they will probably never be sold over here either, being the exclusives that they are. :,<

So basically I am looking for someone who is going to the stores anyways, probably to buy them for themselves and would pick up an extra for me? I can of course pay you a few $$ for your troubles. :heart: But I don't want to cause any hassle to you, so, please don't go out looking specifically for me... ^^;
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:52:19 AM by Fräulein_Kim »

Offline daniz_69

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Can someone pick up Scary Tales Clawdeen for me? :<
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 08:01:30 AM »
If no one else can help, I will look for her for you.  Im in Canada, but I go to the states every month, so I can try to find her there ( it will be cheaper than Canadian prices) and I can ship from there too.
If you have a Spanish alternative g2 Seabreeze, or a g3 LSPP in any condition, pm me!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 12:32:06 PM »
Oh, thank you daniz! That is so sweet of you! *v*
I think she won't appear before august, tho.. I just thought I'd ask for help a while before she will be released since she's a target exclusive and all.. I also would not mind paying the canadian price since.. well.. I am used to german prices anyways, and I think germany is a pretty expensive country sadly. ^^;

Offline daniz_69

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 08:59:46 AM »
No problem.  Once they start showing up, just send a mesage to my inbox.  I haven't had much time to be looking around the arena, so I might miss your post. But I will keep it in mind to pick up an extra if I see her.  If there is anything else, just let me know.
If you have a Spanish alternative g2 Seabreeze, or a g3 LSPP in any condition, pm me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal