collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172872 times)

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary![Get Shaymin in Nintendo Network]
« Reply #1320 on: July 07, 2016, 01:36:38 PM »
Is Pokemon Go limited to smartphones or is it something I could get on my 3DS?
  Yeah limited to smartphones as far as I know.

So I've been working on my pokemon X pokedex. I'm too lazy to evolve some of the evees. haha I'be been trading them for their evolved form let someone else do the work lol
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #1321 on: July 07, 2016, 02:02:55 PM »
:yikes:  I can't play!!!! My phone is too old... I was even selected for the beta field tests, but I never got to play!!!  :cry:  I'm getting a new phone soon, but I'm going crazy waiting!

same... well my old phone isnt too good anymore, in fact its damaged a bit so we decided that I need a new phone and bought one today... turns out it has no compass -_- so new phone but still no Pokemon Go for me. Will return it tomorrow since Pokemon Go isnt the only thing I cant use without the compass... *sigh*
But then again, I just read how much the ingame money for buying pokeballs and stuff costs in germany and decided that its a little too pricey for me to really play it. Ill stick to my DS then :)
But for all the players : have tons of fun :D

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: July 07, 2016, 07:28:14 PM »
You don't have to buy pokeballs, you get some when you level up as well as from pokestops (which you can click on every 5 mins or so) so you would probably just want to avoid catching doubles, Einhornbaby. :)
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: July 08, 2016, 02:09:03 AM »

So I've been working on my pokemon X pokedex. I'm too lazy to evolve some of the evees. haha I'be been trading them for their evolved form let someone else do the work lol

I did that too. I raised one Eevee into an Espeon, than just chain traded it on the GTS for all the eevolutions. Minus Sylveon of course since he was my 'starter' (my first wonder trade when I restarted was an Eevee).

:yikes:  I can't play!!!! My phone is too old... I was even selected for the beta field tests, but I never got to play!!!  :cry:  I'm getting a new phone soon, but I'm going crazy waiting!

same... well my old phone isnt too good anymore, in fact its damaged a bit so we decided that I need a new phone and bought one today... turns out it has no compass -_- so new phone but still no Pokemon Go for me. Will return it tomorrow since Pokemon Go isnt the only thing I cant use without the compass... *sigh*
But then again, I just read how much the ingame money for buying pokeballs and stuff costs in germany and decided that its a little too pricey for me to really play it. Ill stick to my DS then :)
But for all the players : have tons of fun :D

Nooo! Now I'm wondering if my Sony Aqua M4 is compatible. I just got it last September after my old one died in the mountains so I'm not in the market for a new phone for a couple years at least. Hope you can find a new phone that suits your needs.

You don't have to buy pokeballs, you get some when you level up as well as from pokestops (which you can click on every 5 mins or so) so you would probably just want to avoid catching doubles, Einhornbaby. :)

I was going to ask about this. It's good to know you aren't forced to spend money, but it still doesn't sound like you can play excessively without paying?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:14:29 AM by aluke »

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #1324 on: July 08, 2016, 06:24:23 AM »
The thing is... you will need to catch doubles to train your pokemons (I had read it somewhere, cant find it now), so like to train your Charmander you need to catch more Charmanders to earn these things... charms or something that you need to train your poke. Maybe I got that wrong.

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: July 08, 2016, 07:04:08 AM »
The thing is... you will need to catch doubles to train your pokemons (I had read it somewhere, cant find it now), so like to train your Charmander you need to catch more Charmanders to earn these things... charms or something that you need to train your poke. Maybe I got that wrong.

That's my understanding of leveling up, too. However, I have yet to make it to a gym and actually battle.

I haven't seen a single of the three starter Pokemon outside of the first one I got, either, so my Squirtle isn't getting any levels. =(

|My Collection|

Offline aluke

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: July 12, 2016, 01:45:57 AM »
*revives thread* It's too quiet here so I've been amassing some questions to generate some discussion. I'll try to post one every/other day depending how interested y'all are in answering.

Let's start off easy. The FIRST time you went on a Pokemon journey, who was your very first starter Pokemon? :cheer:

Even though Charmander was my favourite Pokemon, Bulbasaur was my starter. Everyone used to go on and on about how Squirtle was the best starter because it was strong against Brock, which I never got because Bulba has an advantage over all three of the first three gyms, so I had pick it based on how overshadowed it was. I raised that little grass dino into a Venusaur, and was soooo proud....than my game glitched (it was on an emulator before we bought a gameboy colour). I couldn't leave the rocket base and we never got to finish our journey. :cry:"

For what it's worth, my first legitimate Pokemon was Pikachu in Yellow.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: July 12, 2016, 07:37:03 AM »
Ooo, I love this idea! The FIRST time you went on a Pokemon journey, who was your very first starter Pokemon?

Blue was the first game I ever played, and even though I loved Charizard, I went with Squirtle because I expected EVERYONE to start with Charmander, lol. And blue is also my favorite color, and Squirtle was blue in the show, so you know, I had a theme going. Squirtle stayed on my team through the whole game and was the first Pokemon that I got to reach level 100 (I was so excited when it happened, and it was also how I learned that 100 was the max level). When I started up Pokemon Go, I actually went with Squirtle as my starter as a way to come full circle :D

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: July 12, 2016, 08:14:53 AM »
Guys, we have a pokemon go thread--please use that for discussion.

That said, its not available in all countries so do be careful on the hype :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: July 12, 2016, 08:34:22 AM »
The FIRST time you went on a Pokemon journey, who was your very first starter Pokemon?

I was one of the first people at school/in my group of friends to get a Pokemon game. I got Red version and started with Charmander before the Charizard hype. :lol: Squirtle is probably my favorite of the original three, though. So years and years later when FireRed and LeafGreen were released, I went with Squirtle as my starter. Blastoise, ftw!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: July 12, 2016, 08:59:48 AM »
The FIRST time you went on a Pokemon journey, who was your very first starter Pokemon?

I remember the first time I actually played through Red I used Squirtle, but I might have initially tried Charmander/Bulbasaur, but restarted? Hard to say. >.< (It's been 17 years lol)

|My Collection|

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: July 12, 2016, 09:03:51 AM »

My very first Pokémon game was Yellow, so it was Pikachu. :)  And boy, did I LOVE LOVE LOVE that game.

Actually, to be technical, my first Pokémon game was Pokémon Stadium on the N64. I didn't know you needed the GB games to really enjoy it. Being the spoiled kid I was, my mom bought me a lime green GBC and a copy of Pokémon Yellow. I remember going outside on the porch and starting the game and being immediately hooked. I think I played until dark.....which was like four hours straight. I remember mainly leveling up Pikachu and when I got to Brock's gym I really struggled.  :P
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: July 12, 2016, 10:39:49 AM »

My brothers let me try their blue/red games (which they had already started so I couldn't pick the starters) before I ever got my own game so my first official starter was Chikorita in Crystal. 

When I played my brother's games, though, I always liked to teach a Rattata watergun before taking on Brock.  I love looking for non-water types to teach water attacks to.  In white I taught my Herdier surf.

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: July 12, 2016, 05:30:13 PM »
First pokemon ever huh?? Mmmm.... Let's see.... I think it was a Mudkip! My brother and I were sort of tag-team playing Ruby for our first pokemon game, and we chose Mudkip as our starter. My brother thought it looked cooler than Torchic and Treecko, and I thought it was cute and liked water types best at that time. Needless to say, as it evolved we were both mightily impressed by its growth and staunch, hulking appearance. Plus, it was the first ever Water/Ground type, so we were pleased when it gained its second typing and we realized it completely eliminated the biggest concern for both ground and water typings. Ground no longer worried about ice too much, and water had no worries over electric. We agreed this was the coolest pokemon type combo we'd ever seen. It became a major powerhouse, with our rival's Treecko line not a big concern, since we of course had a flying type on our team. To this day, my brother and I still like Hoenn the best. He keeps nagging me to let him play my copy of Alpha Sapphire... thinking of buying him Omega Ruby when I get a job so I don't have to give up my awesome account.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1334 on: July 12, 2016, 11:15:07 PM »
On Serebii they mention a shiny Mewtwo that you can get a serial code as a "Play! Pokémon Participation Gift" Anyone know how to do this? xD Or if anyone did get one that theyre willing to part with? Im trying to get a couple for me and some friends. I have no idea what this feature is though lol.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal