collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172909 times)

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #1245 on: June 25, 2016, 04:56:05 PM »
Ah, has anyone seen this? The Pokemon 20th website has a 'what type are you' quiz. One of the questions is 'where are there too many zubats?' I love that.

The first time, I ended up as a grass type. Not the first type I would have thought of but I'd say is pretty fitting for me. Going back and taking it a second time (I couldn't choose between some answers) resulted in electric so Grass/Electric dual type. That doesn't exist yet, but I like it.

If anyone else wants to try: http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/fun.html.

FIRE, woohoo my favourite! I wonder how much relevance the gym leader question has? Because I picked that I would like to lead a fire gym for sure.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1246 on: June 25, 2016, 09:22:01 PM »
I dont think its relevant much xD I said I would be a Grass type gym *my preferred type) and got rock type as my results lol
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: June 26, 2016, 11:16:32 AM »
I'm a Dark type. :(

"You'd be a Dark-type Pokémon! You like to hide in the shadows but you also know how to step into the spotlight!"

sailorstitch

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: June 26, 2016, 03:30:09 PM »
I like how all of us got such different answers I love how the quiz wasn't obviously geared towards a specific type (like that gym leader question, I think I picked fire or water each time and that obviously had no effect).

So it was roughly a 160 hour battle (give or take, since I took breaks with the game on) but I finally completed my Pokedex (or I did three days ago, but I couldn't get any confirmation until I unlocked the National Dex). :lol: Well, I'm technically still four Pokemon short (Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, and Volcanion), and at least three of them are guaranteed events coming out. Thank you so much Pikashoes and Aliyahbetd for helping me with a few dex entries.  :grouphug:

I haven't had my shiny charm for over a half hour and I got a new puppy.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Honestly I don't think I'm a huge fan of the easier shiny odds, it just doesn't feel as special, though, I guess finding my Azure so fast was a fluke. But I at least have to go hunt down a shiny Minccino to reclaim the one I caught in Black before my cart was stolen.

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: June 26, 2016, 04:00:52 PM »
Oh, I took that! I'm a Fairy type!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: June 26, 2016, 04:12:10 PM »
I got Water type. I think that's moderately fitting, haha. Many of my favorite Pokemon are water type.

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: June 26, 2016, 04:14:49 PM »

So it was roughly a 160 hour battle (give or take, since I took breaks with the game on) but I finally completed my Pokedex (or I did three days ago, but I couldn't get any confirmation until I unlocked the National Dex). :lol: Well, I'm technically still four Pokemon short (Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, and Volcanion), and at least three of them are guaranteed events coming out. Thank you so much Pikashoes and Aliyahbetd for helping me with a few dex entries.  :grouphug:

Congrats! I just recently decided I wanted to complete the pokedex before the new game comes out and I'm at roughly 430 pokemon at the moment. Going to take forever! lol
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: June 26, 2016, 05:27:13 PM »

Congrats! I just recently decided I wanted to complete the pokedex before the new game comes out and I'm at roughly 430 pokemon at the moment. Going to take forever! lol

Oh, good luck! I was the same deciding last minute that I wanted to complete the dex before Gen 7. Sounds like you've already made a good dent. I'm going to slowly work on collecting a living dex next, so if there are any Pokemon you need help with, I'll do what I can to lend a hand.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: June 26, 2016, 05:27:48 PM »
I like how all of us got such different answers I love how the quiz wasn't obviously geared towards a specific type (like that gym leader question, I think I picked fire or water each time and that obviously had no effect).

I haven't had my shiny charm for over a half hour and I got a new puppy.

Honestly I don't think I'm a huge fan of the easier shiny odds, it just doesn't feel as special, though, I guess finding my Azure so fast was a fluke. But I at least have to go hunt down a shiny Minccino to reclaim the one I caught in Black before my cart was stolen.
Yay! Happy you got it! Congrats on your shiny! They look awesome!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: June 27, 2016, 07:59:37 AM »
Aww, congrats :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: June 27, 2016, 10:20:00 AM »

Oh, good luck! I was the same deciding last minute that I wanted to complete the dex before Gen 7. Sounds like you've already made a good dent. I'm going to slowly work on collecting a living dex next, so if there are any Pokemon you need help with, I'll do what I can to lend a hand.
Thanks for the offer! at the moment it seems like I have most of the pokemon I need, just a lot of grinding needs to happen to level pokemon up to evolve to get the others. I'll keep everyone in mind here if a particular pokemon gives me problems lol perhaps when I get the need list down to 20 or so
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: June 27, 2016, 01:15:29 PM »
I was a Rock type.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1257 on: June 27, 2016, 01:31:13 PM »
Woooot! I ended up as a water type and it even showed me vaporeon, my favorite water type! x3

Speaking of which, I need to order that cheap shiny vaporeon plush! AH! I will FINALLY be back on track visiting Florida this winter and I NEED something vaporeon with me for a photoshoot!!! *is so excited about life again*
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:32:50 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: June 27, 2016, 07:13:19 PM »

Yay! Happy you got it! Congrats on your shiny! They look awesome!

Aww, congrats :)

Thank you both.  :heart:

Thanks for the offer! at the moment it seems like I have most of the pokemon I need, just a lot of grinding needs to happen to level pokemon up to evolve to get the others. I'll keep everyone in mind here if a particular pokemon gives me problems lol perhaps when I get the need list down to 20 or so

Awesome. If you're playing XY, I can't speak highly enough of the Battle Chateau, later on there are trainers with Audinos and that topped with the lucky egg made things go a lot quicker.

I think my shiny charm just wants to be generous right now. I had spent about an hour in the friend safari today trying to find shiny Minccino while I was waiting to get my health card renewed. No luck, then later I was running around Kalos to unlock Articuno, and I met another new friend. (spoilering as I don't want to take up the thread with shinies)

Spoiler

I saw the sparkles and my exact reaction was "this is shiny?" But anyway, Weepinbell has the cutest blank stare.  :lovey:

Someone needs a hug.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: June 27, 2016, 07:29:47 PM »
Yeah there are some shiny Pokémon that look no different than the originals.

Garchomp is a super disappointment...

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal