collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172895 times)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #1170 on: May 27, 2016, 11:12:04 AM »
It looks like 20th Anniversary Mew is going to be rereleased in June if you're signed up for the Pokemon newsletters/emails. I think everyone here already got one from the codes in Feb, but it is a nice second chance in case someone needs one (you can only redeem one Mew total). I'm guessing they'll do the same for Darkrai and other EB/Gamestop Pokemon.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: May 27, 2016, 01:04:14 PM »
It looks like 20th Anniversary Mew is going to be rereleased in June if you're signed up for the Pokemon newsletters/emails. I think everyone here already got one from the codes in Feb, but it is a nice second chance in case someone needs one (you can only redeem one Mew total). I'm guessing they'll do the same for Darkrai and other EB/Gamestop Pokemon.
So if you already got it via GameStop, you cant get it again this time around?
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Get Darkrai @Gamestop/EBGames!]
« Reply #1172 on: May 27, 2016, 04:24:17 PM »
Do you have a shiny Yveltal? I wouldn't mind one if you do, please :) What do you want in return for them?

Would you happen to have any extras of UK events? If not no worries :3

I might, which ones were UK exclusives? :)
Do you have an extra Zygarde event?

I do! :D My friend code's 0447-6043-5553, lemme know what yours is and I'll try to catch you online :)

Ahh! I didn't see this! I dont have my ds right now, but will update you when I do!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #1173 on: May 28, 2016, 02:02:05 AM »

a friend of mine said Hydreigon  wasn't cute  , so as a silly challenge to 'prove them wrong'  I'm going for  the  super contest ribbon in cuteness with my  faithful Dillweed.

I'll change his move set back to  battle ready after  doing this contest stuff  as Dillweed's is  one of my A team  pokemon

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Get Darkrai @Gamestop/EBGames!]
« Reply #1174 on: May 28, 2016, 04:40:28 AM »
Do you have a shiny Yveltal? I wouldn't mind one if you do, please :) What do you want in return for them?

Would you happen to have any extras of UK events? If not no worries :3

I might, which ones were UK exclusives? :)
Do you have an extra Zygarde event?

I do! :D My friend code's 0447-6043-5553, lemme know what yours is and I'll try to catch you online :)

Ahh! I didn't see this! I dont have my ds right now, but will update you when I do!

Okay, thanks ^^

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #1175 on: May 28, 2016, 04:56:13 AM »

I thought this was going to take me a lot longer to pull off.
got there in under half an hour.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: May 28, 2016, 12:36:32 PM »
Congrats <3

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: May 28, 2016, 10:25:27 PM »

What if you delete the Wonder Card for the previous Mew?  Will that trick it into thinking you don't have it yet?

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1178 on: May 28, 2016, 10:31:34 PM »

What if you delete the Wonder Card for the previous Mew?  Will that trick it into thinking you don't have it yet?

I'm pretty sure that deleting the wonder card, ONLY deletes the wonder card, it has no affect on your game and it will still know that you received that pokemon even if the card is deleted. It seems like I tried to do this once, and this was what I learned. xD

I don't know if the re-release will count as a separate event, or an extension of the previous though. If it's counted as a new event, then you should be able to receive it again.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 10:33:36 PM by True »
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: May 28, 2016, 10:35:01 PM »

Deleting the wonder card, ONLY deletes the wonder card, it has no affect on your game and it will still know that you received that pokemon even if the card is deleted.

Oh well.  I guess I won't have an extra to trade off.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: May 29, 2016, 08:37:22 AM »
I think I read somewhere that its a second chance thing so it only works if you did not get the card <3

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: May 30, 2016, 11:32:24 PM »
Hope you guys won't mind my rambling, but I am debating with myself and could use some opinions.  ^^;

I've been slowly working on some 20th anniversary art for each of the generations, I posted the Kanto one a while back (with the starters, Pika, Eevee, and Mew), and for the most part finished the Johto one (starters, Pichu, Marill, Celebi)...

Spoiler

I'm already working on the sketch for Unova (starters, Emolga, Zorua, and Victini), but I'm stumped on gen 3, 4, and 6.

For Hoenn, I was thinking of going starters, Minun, Plusle, and Jirachi, keeping the trend of the six Pokemon since there are two Pika-clones in the gen, but is there a really obvious popular/gen-defining Pokemon that I'm not thinking of that should be there?

For Sinnoh, I'm stumped between Shaymin or Manaphy being the 'cute' mythical Pokemon, both have the 100 base stat spread. I'm thinking Manaphy because it was revealed first, but I don't know. I also can't think of a good 6th Pokemon. I'd say Lucario, but I want to stick with small/cute Pokemon, and Riolu seems as relevant to the franchise as poor Raichu.

And Kalos, same problems. I'd say Hoopa is more aesthetically similar, but Diancie comes across as the 'cute' mythical Pokemon. Neither share the base stat thing like the rest either, so I'm lost. I don't even know where to start for the last Pokemon, I don't feel like there is anything that really fits. I'm currently considering:
Helioptile (one of the earlier ones announced, I think, and had relevance in the anime)
Floette (because of AZ's Floette, but I would draw a standard one and they seem less important)
Espurr (it seems to be a fan favourite...or a meme if nothing else)
Skiddo (introduction to Pokemon riding, but very minimal feature and kind of a forgettable Pokemon IMO)
Noibat/Noivern (same issue as Riolu/Lucario)
Sylveon (introduction to fairy types, but seems out of place when the other Eeveelutions were skipped)
Swirlix (biased favourite)

Anyone have some opinions?  :help:

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #1182 on: May 31, 2016, 01:00:20 AM »
For Kalos.. I'm not even sure I count Diancie? I mean that's obviously a personal opinion, but to me they don't really seem part of the game for some reason?
I would say that Litleo, Skiddo and Fletchling all seem pretty prominent in the series, to me at least. But if youre trying to avoid duplicate types as starters for the art, maybe keep floette and Espurr, I think they have pretty good significance. lol
then think about maybe..
Furfrou: first customizable pokemon (i think?)
Pancham? Pancham was one of the first ones I personally saw released, but to be fair I dont specifically go looking for info on new games xD.
Vivillion: pokemon that is different depending on its region of origin?

I feel like you would need at least one fairy type since it was introduced. :P Im not sure this is helpful xD but I love the idea, and your art is super adorable! Im enjoying seeing everyone's different takes and tributes this year!
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: May 31, 2016, 02:19:01 AM »
I think Vivillon is a good idea. Or do Carbink and Diancie; the connection, y'know?? For Sinnoh, go with Manaphy. It has the same body structure as the others. Stick to the "fairy body" mythicals, it will keep things tied together. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Victini.... Diancie and Hoopa both fit into that, so I'd say do Hoopa and a similar colored Vivillon, or Diancie and a Carbink. For Gen IV, go with Shinx. It's one of the first pokemon you encounter besides Bidoof and Starly. Gen III, it's got to be Ralts, right?? The super rare pokemon that could only be found in one area with a 5% chance of encounter, and the most darling cry... Plus, it was the pokemon your rival caught, so you saw it all the time. SO....

Gen III: Ralts
Gen IV: Shinx and Manaphy
Gen VI: Diancie and Carbink or Hoopa and Vivillon

That's what I think. Unless you don't want another electric type with the pika-pals, then maybe Happiny instead of Shinx. It was one of the baby pokemon introduced in Gen IV, the first egg given to you in that generation. Everyone gets one in the story, so it's a big part of that game.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 31, 2016, 07:38:03 AM »
Shaymin over Manaphy all the way!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal