collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172860 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Get Darkrai @Gamestop/EBGames!]
« Reply #1140 on: May 21, 2016, 08:38:05 AM »
I got Mewtwo, Gigalith, Whiscash, Floreges, Machoke, and Darmanitan. Not too bad, not too bad...
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 21, 2016, 05:22:29 PM »
Does anyone have a spare Darkrai code?! I just realized that I need one, and I don't know if I'll have the time to go to a Gamestop by the end of the month!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 21, 2016, 06:04:18 PM »
Does anyone have a spare Darkrai code?! I just realized that I need one, and I don't know if I'll have the time to go to a Gamestop by the end of the month!
I got you covered. :D gimme a bit and I'll Message the code to you.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 21, 2016, 06:36:07 PM »
I got you covered. :D gimme a bit and I'll Message the code to you.

YAY! Thank you, Milky!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline aluke

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 21, 2016, 08:42:53 PM »
I finally got a code myself today. I only got one, but I may be passing another EB tomorrow, so I'll try to pick up extra Darkrai codes for you guys.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 21, 2016, 08:53:31 PM »
I forgot to mention. Still no WiFi at home, but both last Sat and today I spent an hour at McDonald's downloading shiny Pokemon. I got one of each on X, Y and OR. I bought AS at the end of April just for downloading event Pokemon. You know, start game, download Pokemon, transfer to Bank, restart game, lather, rinse and repeat. :P I got 6 Jirachi and 6 Zygarde before my WiFi died. Since it takes about 15-20 minutes for me to get to the point in the game where I can use the bank, I only got 2 Xerneas and 2 Yveltal for my Bank. Oh, well. I just want to have extras to trade after Sun/Moon come out. Hopefully, my WiFi will be fixed before the 1st...... I hope.........

sailorstitch

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 21, 2016, 09:46:13 PM »
I forgot to mention. Still no WiFi at home, but both last Sat and today I spent an hour at McDonald's downloading shiny Pokemon. I got one of each on X, Y and OR. I bought AS at the end of April just for downloading event Pokemon. You know, start game, download Pokemon, transfer to Bank, restart game, lather, rinse and repeat. :P I got 6 Jirachi and 6 Zygarde before my WiFi died. Since it takes about 15-20 minutes for me to get to the point in the game where I can use the bank, I only got 2 Xerneas and 2 Yveltal for my Bank. Oh, well. I just want to have extras to trade after Sun/Moon come out. Hopefully, my WiFi will be fixed before the 1st...... I hope.........

sailorstitch

Lol! My old roommate did that with the shiny Raikou event. She had bought Soul Silver at the start of the event and just had to manipulate the system. We lived not even five minutes away from EB so she kept restarting, going to EB to get Raikou, trade it over to my game and repeat. I think I still have some of her Raikou on my game that she needs to take back. She was too impatient to wait for the Entei and Suicune events.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 21, 2016, 10:06:54 PM »

sailorstitch

Lol! My old roommate did that with the shiny Raikou event. She had bought Soul Silver at the start of the event and just had to manipulate the system. We lived not even five minutes away from EB so she kept restarting, going to EB to get Raikou, trade it over to my game and repeat. I think I still have some of her Raikou on my game that she needs to take back. She was too impatient to wait for the Entei and Suicune events.

I've done it before and I'll do it again. That's how I got my 18 Mew I have that I can't trade anymore. I got Mew on my Emerald game from a TRU event and used that cloning glitch to make dozens of him. Back in the Gen 4 and Gen 5 days I could ask for anything I wanted on the GTS. Then Kenai gave me his Game Cube disk that let's you download Jirachi. I did the same with that one.

I missed out on all the shiny legendary dogs events. If you or your friend can get them moved over to a newer game, I'd gladly trade for one. (Once I get my WiFi working of course.)

sailorstitch

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 22, 2016, 12:57:17 AM »
I've done it before and I'll do it again. That's how I got my 18 Mew I have that I can't trade anymore. I got Mew on my Emerald game from a TRU event and used that cloning glitch to make dozens of him. Back in the Gen 4 and Gen 5 days I could ask for anything I wanted on the GTS. Then Kenai gave me his Game Cube disk that let's you download Jirachi. I did the same with that one.

I missed out on all the shiny legendary dogs events. If you or your friend can get them moved over to a newer game, I'd gladly trade for one. (Once I get my WiFi working of course.)

sailorstitch

I sort of unintentionally did it with the Liberty Pass/Victini. same roommate got Black when it came out but was still playing SS, so she let me borrow it to get the version exclusives and other starters for my game, so I figured might as well get a couple extras since I'm restarting anyway. But based on how many I have I must have restart an extra time or two. Pfft. Hoarding all the events.

Sorry, my beast trio are still in Sinnoh and I'm not getting bank until Sun and Moon are closer. My roommate doesn't have a 3ds. I really wish they didn't axe the DS online compatibility.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #1149 on: May 22, 2016, 02:05:30 AM »
Can the new shinies be traded or are they locked? I mean Xerneas and Yveltal :)

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #1150 on: May 22, 2016, 05:49:12 AM »
Haha, thanks gothicsugar, it sure was a highlight for me. When were you going to get your 2DS? Are you also going to pick up Sun/Moon when it comes out too? You're one of us now!  :lol:

:frolic:  It'll be on the 31st (my job pays at the end of the month) with hopes of my Mew code still working.  My only thing now is to to figure out if I want ORAS or XY.  I really can't decide because they both sound like they have things I'd be interested in.  I'd probably get the other one later this year, but am looking for something to play this summer.  And yes, Sun and Moon if I like the other games.  I'm still waiting to see the starter evolutions even though so far I'm picking this guy.
Spoiler

Exciting! Doesn't give you much time to decide on a game though. I'm still not a fan of X, but I do have the unpopular opinion here. I still haven't gotten ORAS either, but I dunno, as much as I liked Hoenn, I haven't really heard anything convincing that I need to upgrade my Emerald. Flying on the Latis seems like so much fun though, so there's that; oh, and secret bases are back and that was one of the best parts of RSE for me. :biggrin: Tough choice to make for sure. I hope your Mew card will still work, I can give you a Celebi if you needed one.

I want to respect keeping this thread gen 7/spoiler free, but I do want to say your Popplio art is adorable. I need to draw the starters too!

Thank you, I do need one actually.  I can't remember if I got the one they gave away when Black was out.  And sad news, unless I can pull in some commissions, I'll have to wait till the end of August.  I thought I'd be working the last week of school, but that didn't happen so I have to wait.  But, on the bright side, I'll be able to get more than just one game at a time and my sister said she wanted to play OR so I'll be picking up AS which means we get to play each together from start to finish which I've never been able to do with anyone before so that's cool. 

The only real downer for me were the three Pokemon I really wanted all being Nintendo Network releases Jirachi-being held for me , thank you!, Manaphy, and Shaymin. 

Also, thank you so much for the compliment on my art.  I felt like that particular pokemon wasn't getting much love even though it's the best looking water starter in the last three/four games in my opinion.  (not counting ORAS since it's a remake. I'll finally get a swampert!)

I still have Mew cards if anyone needs them.  I've given one away on the arena and have 5 more left. I live near a bunch of Game Stops so if I know we'll be near one, I try to go.    ---I gave away the mew cards on instagram.  My last one is for whoever buys my pokemon plushies.

Also, pokemon plushies are here ➡http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,379081.0.html

---
 I didn't know people did that on their games.  I always just assumed there was a limit .
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 03:56:27 PM by gothicsugar »
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 22, 2016, 09:05:40 AM »
I still need to get bacon bird..and download darkrai >>

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 22, 2016, 11:37:00 AM »

I dunno if they can be traded over the GTS (doubt it) but they can be traded over wi-fi, yeah :) That's how I got my Xerneas.

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #1153 on: May 22, 2016, 08:15:56 PM »
According to IGN, from May 20th-26th you can get a shiny Yveltal by going to mystery gift in the game's menu.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #1154 on: May 22, 2016, 10:33:16 PM »

I dunno if they can be traded over the GTS (doubt it) but they can be traded over wi-fi, yeah :) That's how I got my Xerneas.

thanks for the info :D

Im desperately searching a shiny Xerneas (wouldnt mind Yveltal too) and can offer a Darkkrai Code each!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal