collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172858 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Get Darkrai @Gamestop/EBGames!]
« Reply #1095 on: May 13, 2016, 10:05:38 AM »
Did anyone miss out on Mew (NA region?)  I have 1 extra card that expires soon.

I have a friend that missed out on it if nobody else wants it.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:56:03 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: May 13, 2016, 12:23:39 PM »
oh whaaaaat, the Xerneas event is US only? D: I was really looking forward to that, I figured it'd be worldwide since Zygarde was. What the heck, Nintendo >_< Xerneas is one of my favourite legendaries, too.

Does anyone have an extra they could trade me, please? ;w; idk if I have anything worth trading for it, I could check which legendaries I have if anyone wants?

Next time we're both online I can hook you up.  :)

omg thank you!! ;w; I'll leave my DS on for a couple hours like I did before, hopefully we'll catch each other ^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #1097 on: May 13, 2016, 02:44:47 PM »
Can we have a glossary on the first page for some of these abbreviations and acronyms?

I also have extra mews
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: May 13, 2016, 02:48:07 PM »
oh whaaaaat, the Xerneas event is US only? D: I was really looking forward to that, I figured it'd be worldwide since Zygarde was. What the heck, Nintendo >_< Xerneas is one of my favourite legendaries, too.

Does anyone have an extra they could trade me, please? ;w; idk if I have anything worth trading for it, I could check which legendaries I have if anyone wants?

omg thank you!! ;w; I'll leave my DS on for a couple hours like I did before, hopefully we'll catch each other ^^

Glad I caught you. Enjoy.  ^.^

gothicsugar, which abbreviation/acronyms are you referring to (they always stump me too haha)?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 02:50:01 PM by aluke »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: May 13, 2016, 02:52:50 PM »
Can we have a glossary on the first page for some of these abbreviations and acronyms?
Which ones? Pokemon has a ton of them, and even I don't know all of them at times. xD

It would be good to have a list on the front page, for future reference!
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #1100 on: May 13, 2016, 04:29:11 PM »

I also have extra mews

Do you mean ORAS? Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, also OR/AS?
Or NA, North America :)

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: May 13, 2016, 06:16:32 PM »

Thanks again!! :heart::heart: I really appreciate it :)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: May 13, 2016, 08:17:07 PM »
Good grief! This evening in the friend safari I found my third shiny bergmite AND 2 shiny lapras!!! Now if a shiny Delibird would just show up.

sailorstitch

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: May 13, 2016, 08:43:51 PM »

Thanks again!! :heart::heart: I really appreciate it :)

:tackleglomp: Anytime.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1104 on: May 14, 2016, 05:43:11 AM »
 :cry: *walks in crying*

Hey, when is the earliest we can ship off? My husband lost his new job last night....and this week he is getting laid off his managment position because the store he works for is closing. We HAVE to shut the internet off on when this month is up, and there is a chance we loose our phone service too since we are on this family package with our internet company. Hopefully we can both pick something up just in time. My box is ready, I can ship it off whenever it gets closer. 2016 has not been good to me this year.....

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: May 14, 2016, 08:49:49 AM »
Im sorry to hear that :(  I think you may have posted in the wrong thread though.  I would PM whoever the swap organizer is and ask, hun <3

Also, yeah, just LMK on the mew card.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1106 on: May 14, 2016, 11:43:41 AM »
OMG yes im so sorry posted this in the wrong thread, my bad! I will just contact the swap host. There are so many Pokemon threads here I must have got them mixed up LOL.

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #1107 on: May 14, 2016, 04:55:15 PM »
gothicsugar, which abbreviation/acronyms are you referring to (they always stump me too haha)?

Which ones? Pokemon has a ton of them, and even I don't know all of them at times. xD

It would be good to have a list on the front page, for future reference!

Well for total newbies to Pokemon, the games would be helpful.  I've managed to figure some of them out but then I've played a few games.  But since there are so many remakes, I don't know if some people are going to know the difference between R/B and R/S and such.  It took some googling a while ago to figure out what some of the acronyms were game wise since I've only ever played Leaf Green, Diamond, and Black.

But my main confusion is with the in game and other terms I've seen.
Like what does HA refer to?
EB
PAL (region)
IV
EV

I was trying to go through all of the pages to find them, but that could probably take a while so I went with some that I've seen recently for an example.

I think bacon bird looks kind of like a T-Bone you know the squeaky pet store kind of dogs?

And am I the only one who actually likes Popplio?  I couldn't take Oshawott though...it just didn't get better  It was the first time I abandoned my element.

--As for Mew, I wanted to know if anyone needed any Mew cards?  I have six extra ones that I got to give out at work, but I'm probably not going to give anymore out before they expire.  Harmonie, did you ever manage to get one?
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: May 14, 2016, 05:21:36 PM »
Well for total newbies to Pokemon, the games would be helpful.  I've managed to figure some of them out but then I've played a few games.  But since there are so many remakes, I don't know if some people are going to know the difference between R/B and R/S and such.  It took some googling a while ago to figure out what some of the acronyms were game wise since I've only ever played Leaf Green, Diamond, and Black.

But my main confusion is with the in game and other terms I've seen.
Like what does HA refer to?
EB
PAL (region)
IV
EV

I was trying to go through all of the pages to find them, but that could probably take a while so I went with some that I've seen recently for an example.

Games:
R/B/Y = Red/Blue/Yellow, 1st gen
G/S/C = Gold/Silver/Crystal
R/S/E = Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
FR/LG = FireRed/LeafGreen
PMD = Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
D/P/P = Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
HG/SS = HeartGold/SoulSilver
B/W = Black/White
OR/AS = OmegaRuby/Alpha Sapphire

Misc:
PAL region = UK, Europe, Australia, etc.
NA region = North America (US + Canada)
IV/EVs = Individual and Effort values. Someone else would prolly be able to explain them better than me, I've never been able to wrap my head around them ^^;

Not sure about HA and EB, sorry. Hope this helps! :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: May 14, 2016, 05:22:11 PM »
HA - Hidden Ability. The secret/extra ability that a Pokemon can have. For example, Sylveon's default ability is Cute Charm (makes the opposent gender Pokemon more likely ro have a crush on it ; makes opposite gender Pokemon more likely to appear in the wild). It's Hidden ability is Pixilate, which boost the power of Fairy typw attacks.
(note: The Pokemon has to be BORN or CAUGHT [via Friend Safari, Event situations, ect,] with its Hidden Ability, for it to have it. You can't change the ability of a Pokemon from a "normal/optional" to a "hidden" one).

PAL - another name for Europe region games.
IV - Internal Value(?)
EV - Effort Values

Not sure what EB is, outside of maybe being short for EB Games (the store), lol.

When it comes to the games themselves, it's basically why people refer to the first gen games as RB(G)Y, and later gens as GSC, RSE, DPPt, BW2, and XY. Remakes beings FRLG, HGSS, and ORAS.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 05:24:12 PM by MilkyTaroMochi »
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal