collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172881 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Jirachi! 1-24]
« Reply #810 on: April 03, 2016, 11:11:39 PM »

Kitkumi I wanna see your lugia too now! xD Your are the fourth person I know that has this toy! Ooo let's make a Lugia Alliance! I'm friends with a lugia collector that has one MIB (strangely hers is yellowed at the tail, head and joints!?) then Pikashoes, myself, and now you! I paid an arm, leg, and a kidney for mine....literally about $200 in an auction, which sounds like a lot but mines in very good condition with little aging other than the discoloration of his tail and his battery box is clean! *was so with it* LOL!  Somewhere my foster parents have a picture of me with my old one! My sister has been looking everywhere for it!

Mine was played with a lot when I was a kid, so it is well loved and scuffed up here and there. It's funny, mine yellowed at the tail, head, and the joints as well so I'm assuming it's just the fact they are different plastics in those areas. I'm terrified to actually open the battery box... I think it went in to storage back in the day with batteries still in (I was young, and I didn't know any better! XD )
And just for fun:

"What did I tell you kids about a world ending family feuds? Go to your islands! No TV for two months."
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 03, 2016, 11:15:57 PM »
LOL Kitkumi, that picture is funny cute!  Zapdos looks like it's saying " Awww come on Lugia/mom! They started it! D: "

Man I wish I had that Lugia toy. I remember seeing it back in the day.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 03, 2016, 11:38:30 PM »
I still have some sets of the Meowth and Clefairy TRU  promo cards, if you guys want one (a set of both cards, of course)!
My TRU gave me a good chunk of them because they had so many left over after the event, so I have no problem mailing them out to you guys! :3

I would appreciate that so much! I would be more than happy to draw you something as a thank you as well! I'm about to go to bed now, but I'll PM you in the morning and upload some samples of my Pokemon style. Thank you! :biggrin:

If anyone happens to have spares of the Target Magikarp and the TRU Pikachu and Magikarp cards too that they would trade for some Pokeart, it would make a ten year old's day. :bateyes:

Edit; didn't read through the rest of the thread before posting. Happy birthday! :cheer: Also, this thread needs some more Ho-oh to combat the Lugia invasion. :P
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:41:01 PM by aluke »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 03, 2016, 11:51:32 PM »
I still have some sets of the Meowth and Clefairy TRU  promo cards, if you guys want one (a set of both cards, of course)!
My TRU gave me a good chunk of them because they had so many left over after the event, so I have no problem mailing them out to you guys! :3

I would appreciate that so much! I would be more than happy to draw you something as a thank you as well! I'm about to go to bed now, but I'll PM you in the morning and upload some samples of my Pokemon style. Thank you! :biggrin:

If anyone happens to have spares of the Target Magikarp and the TRU Pikachu and Magikarp cards too that they would trade for some Pokeart, it would make a ten year old's day. :bateyes:

Edit; didn't read through the rest of the thread before posting. Happy birthday! :cheer: Also, this thread needs some more Ho-oh to combat the Lugia invasion. :P
Aww you're welcome! :D And certainly! I enjoy getting artwork from others!  :heart:  I'll look forward to your PM. :)

and yes, we need some Ho-oh in this thread. xD I wish I actually had Ho-oh merchandise, though!

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 03, 2016, 11:55:28 PM »
Seeing my old Lugia I really want to refurbish it. He has so many chips and scratches from young me playing with him over the years.

Kitkumi I'm loving how he is scolding the birbs back to their islands haha. Too cute.

Also I think I have more of the pikachu and magikarp if you need them :3

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #815 on: April 04, 2016, 12:02:08 AM »
Quote from: Kitkumi
"What did I tell you kids about a world ending family feuds? Go to your islands! No TV for two months."

Ahhhhhhh this is too precious! "Go to your Islands!" xD I LOVE the little family of birds you have!!! I have a mighty need to track down the trio! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Aaaahahah I think lugias wings are on backwards? xD

@Pikashoes I'm telling ya man, $1 car model paint from hobby stores is the best for his dark blues! Omg and q-tips!!! I cleaned his battery box with a ton of qtips xD I went through almost 1/4 a new box of them LOL! Just don't use a Lysol wipe because I first used that on my Lugia and he got kinda sticky x﹏x I then used warm water and a few drops of peroxide with a washrag and it did the trick!

I kind of want a second one now to paint shiny! I want a pink lugia plus Silver needs a special somebody to help him watch over the Pokemon tower! *goes onto ebay* Arrrg still expensive. The cheapest one is a starting bid at $99...dear arceus plus that shipping! :freak:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 12:18:21 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 04, 2016, 12:41:58 AM »
Oh wow, that one is worse than mine lol

But I may need to do that, find the right colors. But his belly needs the most repair, its chipped in a few places. What paint would I use for that, that has gloss? Glossy spary paint?

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #817 on: April 04, 2016, 04:07:08 AM »
MilkyTaroMochi  I'd like to take you up on the card offer.  I can never get out to the store on Saturday.  And like I told LadyBastilla, I can offer art in exchange.

I've got an art thread, but here are a couple of pokemon.
Spoiler

recent sketch

Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #818 on: April 04, 2016, 06:18:45 AM »
AAAHHHH! BEAUTIFUL shiny umbreon gothicsugar!!!!! My husband LOVES that Pokemon, he tells me all the time if we were Pokemon he is a shiny umbreon and I'm a normal sylveon! xD I've been wanting to draw us together (as those Pokemon!) together with an eevee egg since we are looking into adopting after school is done with!

Come to think of it I haven't really drawn Pokemon since a suicune picture yeeeears ago! I should start drawing again!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 04, 2016, 06:41:44 AM »
MilkyTaroMochi  I'd like to take you up on the card offer.  I can never get out to the store on Saturday.  And like I told LadyBastilla, I can offer art in exchange.

Spoiler

recent sketch

Of course you can have a set! :D And I really like your artwork as well!

I think I can spare one or two more sets (need to double check lol), after speaking with everyone so far. :D

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #820 on: April 04, 2016, 09:57:32 AM »
AAAHHHH! BEAUTIFUL shiny umbreon gothicsugar!!!!! My husband LOVES that Pokemon, he tells me all the time if we were Pokemon he is a shiny umbreon and I'm a normal sylveon! xD I've been wanting to draw us together (as those Pokemon!) together with an eevee egg since we are looking into adopting after school is done with!

Come to think of it I haven't really drawn Pokemon since a suicune picture yeeeears ago! I should start drawing again!
You totally should.

Spoiler

recent sketch

Of course you can have a set! :D And I really like your artwork as well!

I think I can spare one or two more sets (need to double check lol), after speaking with everyone so far. :D

Thank you.  If you can, just pm me with what you'd like and I can work on it and I'll send my address. 
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 04, 2016, 10:18:04 AM »
I don't have any Ho-oh merch either, which is embarrassing because it is one of, if not my favourite legendary.

Yay sending a PM to you too Pikashoes, thank you!!! :happy:

I'll copy gothicsugar and post the art here, hehe. Most of my current samples are not complete, I haven't had a comfortable arting environment, but I will be reunited with my desk (and second monitor!!!) in around 48hrs! So excited. Again if anyone has an extra Target shiny magikarp card they don't want, I'd be happy to trade for it.

Spoiler

I think I may have posted this one earlier in the thread, if so, whoops. Also the painting style I will default to using for your pictures.

Matching Jhoto set I really need to finish.

I'm also replaying black and have TONS of doodles of my team, that I may organize and throw up here too, to see some less-ish default cute Pokemon.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 04, 2016, 10:39:56 AM »
Very cute :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #823 on: April 04, 2016, 11:09:51 AM »
Aluke, your style is adorable! 
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #824 on: April 04, 2016, 04:35:52 PM »
Ooh, that Lugia that everyone is posting is so cool! I don't remember ever seeing that back in the day.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal