collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172877 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Jirachi! 1-24]
« Reply #795 on: April 03, 2016, 12:41:34 PM »
I need to sun fade mine too a little bit! The tail on mine is very aged, its almost a yellowish greyish white! It is about 20 years old after all. The corners of my lugia's dark blue eye and tail horn things are slightly rubbed, I fixed it up  really nice with car model paint! :)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 03, 2016, 03:10:01 PM »
 :facepalm: I'm having wretched luck with these promo cards apparently. I was feeling incredibly sick yesterday and couldn't bus it up to TRU like I planned. Called them in the evening, when I felt better, and they still had the cards, but I wouldn't have made it up before the store closed. I've heard people were able to get the first set of cards the next day so figured I should be fine going in today....nope, the Nintendo rep apparently got there right before I did and took the leftover stock. Called the next closest store and they didn't have any either. This is seriously frustrating. Luckily, my cousin doesn't know about any of this so he can't be disappointed, but ugh.  -_-

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #797 on: April 03, 2016, 03:12:43 PM »
OH SHOOT! Did I miss the the TrU promo cards thing! It's been so snowy here. >.< maybe they will have some left next time i'm able to go in. they had plenty left from last month's event.

I got a $5 off coupon in my email from them that i'm saving for the box IF i can find it there, so far I've got all my TCG boxes at other stores lol
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: April 03, 2016, 04:49:27 PM »
I still have some sets of the Meowth and Clefairy TRU  promo cards, if you guys want one (a set of both cards, of course)!
My TRU gave me a good chunk of them because they had so many left over after the event, so I have no problem mailing them out to you guys! :3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #799 on: April 03, 2016, 06:52:07 PM »
If I cant get in to get any then I might take you up on it Milky! Would it be possible to reserve 2 sets? >.< My son was pretty eager for these cards as well. But I understand if you only wanna part with one set at a time. :)
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: April 03, 2016, 07:09:26 PM »
If I cant get in to get any then I might take you up on it Milky! Would it be possible to reserve 2 sets? >.< My son was pretty eager for these cards as well. But I understand if you only wanna part with one set at a time. :)
I can do/reserve two sets for you True, no problem! :D Just let me know!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: April 03, 2016, 07:17:06 PM »
I still have some sets of the Meowth and Clefairy TRU  promo cards, if you guys want one (a set of both cards, of course)!
My TRU gave me a good chunk of them because they had so many left over after the event, so I have no problem mailing them out to you guys! :3

Thank you again so much :) Just PMed you my address.

@Lala - I absolutely LOVE that Lugia toy! I still have mine from when I was younger and it is one of my favorite Pokemon items (I love how it 'sings' the song from the movie). Though mine could probably use some sun fading too. I think it was also the tail on mine that colored over the years.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: April 03, 2016, 08:02:05 PM »

He is a bit beat up from childhood play, but greatly loved

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Princess Lala

« Reply #803 on: April 03, 2016, 08:05:19 PM »
Just spied on your collection pics from the swap, Kitkumi and ahhhh I love that room you giant plushie pile picture was taken in! I saw the wall of manga before all the different plush!!!!!  :dribble:
I also really love your legendary birds!!! My neighbor used to have that zapdos and a shiny charizard one! All your eeveelution pokedolls and your bootleg areodactyl is so precious! :heart:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: April 03, 2016, 08:23:09 PM »

He is a bit beat up from childhood play, but greatly loved

Lugia! What an awesome toy.
Instagram / Want List

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: April 03, 2016, 08:28:28 PM »
*gasps and points*
I see a cake!!! Happy Birthday Rainbowrific Renia!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: April 03, 2016, 08:44:25 PM »
*gasps and points*
I see a cake!!! Happy Birthday Rainbowrific Renia!

I forgot that Arena time is ahead of me, it's still the 3rd here for 15 more minutes, my birthday is the 4th. But thank you! :happy:
Instagram / Want List

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: April 03, 2016, 09:58:18 PM »
Just spied on your collection pics from the swap, Kitkumi and ahhhh I love that room you giant plushie pile picture was taken in! I saw the wall of manga before all the different plush!!!!!  :dribble:
I also really love your legendary birds!!! My neighbor used to have that zapdos and a shiny charizard one! All your eeveelution pokedolls and your bootleg areodactyl is so precious! :heart:

Thanks! We are huge book fans, so that wall is nothing but bookshelves and books of varying types. It is the best room ever to just curl up with a book in :D And I was so happy that I still have the legendary birds! I wasn't sure I did because I hadn't seen them in a long while; they were really beautifully made (though Zapdos's one wing is currently mia lol). Also, thanks for reminding me about my collection pictures! I meant to post them over here too as a birthday brag :D

So, when my birthday rolled around the other week, I ended up having a bit of a Pokemon themed birthday! My fiance picked me up the Hoopa DVD and manga and the Absol figure, and I found the Latios and Latias plush when I went out for the day

And then my amazing mother surprised me with the limited Red figure!  :drunk:  I had sat up the night he went live for purchase meaning to buy him, but didn't due to the price. Turns out my mom also sat up that night to make sure she was able to snag him as a birthday present. She's been so super supportive, not only of my love of Pokemon since the start but all my hobbies, and she thought it was a great way to celebrate 20 years of Pokemon.

And speaking of birthdays.......:birthday:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINBOWRIFIC RENIA!!!!!!!!!!! :birthday:

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Princess Lala

« Reply #808 on: April 03, 2016, 10:07:17 PM »
Hey, Happy Birthday Renia!!!! Wow is it April 4th already!? :birthday: :party:

Ahhhh pikashoes I love the pokeball display! Mine is just awkwardly on my bookshelf watching over my room lol!

Kitkumi I wanna see your lugia too now! xD Your are the fourth person I know that has this toy! Ooo let's make a Lugia Alliance! I'm friends with a lugia collector that has one MIB (strangely hers is yellowed at the tail, head and joints!?) then Pikashoes, myself, and now you! I paid an arm, leg, and a kidney for mine....literally about $200 in an auction, which sounds like a lot but mines in very good condition with little aging other than the discoloration of his tail and his battery box is clean! *was so with it* LOL!  Somewhere my foster parents have a picture of me with my old one! My sister has been looking everywhere for it!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 10:17:43 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: April 03, 2016, 10:07:33 PM »
*uses Pinkie Pie's party/confetti cannon*
 :woohoo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINBOWRIFIC RENIA!  :frolic: :cheer: :birthday:

Thank you again so much :) Just PMed you my address.

You're so welcome! Happy to help out!
I had sent a PM back earlier about the shipping! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal