collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172872 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Jirachi! 1-24]
« Reply #780 on: April 02, 2016, 12:18:56 PM »
@Kitkumi: of course you can have a set!

The employee running the event gave me even MORE of the sets to give to friends, so if anyone missed out and wants them, let me know! :D
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #781 on: April 02, 2016, 12:30:07 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ta-dah! Here is what Jirachi looks like in person! So shinmery! He is sort of small, but so cute! Picking up the pin box tonight and need to wait for the vender to bring in the jirachi clip n carry pokeball next TRU truck!

Post Merge: April 02, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

Okay, so I came up with this genuis idea to fix "Squishy Box Syndrome" on these anniversary plush! The solution? Three strips of transparent tape and craft dowel rods! I had them hanging around, and wanted to put them to use! A $2 fix for multiple MIB  anniversary plush!

Cut the dowel rods to fit the inside of the box/package thingy. Cut off about 3 inches! I used pliers to cut them.

Put just one inside that squishable corner in the front of each plush box (I suggest the flatter factory cut end down first!) and use transparent tape on the very bottom, middle, and top of the dowel rod to tape it to the plastic in the inside. Here's what it looks like from the side!

Ta-dah! Your Mons are now more stackable! Now you can tower them in a corner because ponies, dolls, or other collectables  take up so much space xD
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:08:26 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #782 on: April 02, 2016, 02:17:56 PM »
Cool idea, Lala! I got my in-game Jirachi today! :heart: I'm a bit tempted by the plush -- maybe I'll mention that in the Pokemon swap. :D

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 02, 2016, 03:19:44 PM »
Got home not too long ago. The TRU event at mine was quite nice. I actually ended up spending the whole two hours there, trading cards with kids. They got a real kick out of the Japanese cards I had, which made me happy so I traded a good amount of those out!

A tad bummed out that I wasn't able to make a trade for two Sylveon cards. ^^' Some of the kids only wanted the rare/good cards, and were a bit mean to some of the younger kids about it.

Cool idea, Lala! I got my in-game Jirachi today! :heart: I'm a bit tempted by the plush -- maybe I'll mention that in the Pokemon swap. :D
That's what I did - I edited mine a little to mention that I wouldn't mind any of the anniversary plushies. :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 02, 2016, 03:26:31 PM »
I grabbed the Jirachi card box last night and I'm keeping an eye out for the plush for a friend. Another friend actually got me the Jirachi plush last month, so I'm kinda glad I don't have to look for it for myself.
Instagram / Want List

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #785 on: April 02, 2016, 11:47:46 PM »
Was able to grab all the jirachi items and a present for my swap partner.

Did anyone else have an issue with the BOGO 40% off? It said the event had it for all Pokemon items but it didn't ring up at the register. We had to show them it online, and then be a pain for almost twenty minutes before they finally gave it. It was almost a $15 difference :(
Was kinda bummed they advertised it so poorly.

But at least we got the promo cards!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 03, 2016, 01:39:25 AM »
The BOGO 40% off was only for the cards, for some reason. I guess due to the event and all. I didnt even know about the deal until I overheard a parent asking about it to an employee.

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #787 on: April 03, 2016, 07:32:20 AM »
I'll have my 2ds and hopefully Pokemon in May, but that means missing out on Jirachi who I really wanted.   :sad:

Anyways, I have a question.  I've decided on the game I want (X & maybe alpha sapphire after I figure out my budget), but my experience with the games is catch cute pokemon, beat elite four, play something else.    I feel like I've only been scratching the surface.  Does anyone have tips for making the most of the games? 

Also, if anyone can help me with getting Jirachi, I have extra mew cards from GameStop or I can do an art trade.  While I do have a lot of pokemon in an older game, I don't really know about breeding for stats and things yet so I don't know if I have anything else worth offering.   I am seriously a newb as far as some things are concerned despite liking pokemon as much as I do.  For example, my friends all thought I cheated when I got a female started in Diamond and I didn't even know it was supposed to be a big deal.
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 03, 2016, 07:57:34 AM »
Kitkumi, you know if there where more than one i would have nabbed one for you! Im going out again on thursday, they have a wednesday night truck!

It's alright :D I got my Jirachi plush some time ago (my TRU was one of the ones that put them out early). But thanks for thinking of me!

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #789 on: April 03, 2016, 08:11:16 AM »
I'll have my 2ds and hopefully Pokemon in May, but that means missing out on Jirachi who I really wanted.   :sad:

Anyways, I have a question.  I've decided on the game I want (X & maybe alpha sapphire after I figure out my budget), but my experience with the games is catch cute pokemon, beat elite four, play something else.    I feel like I've only been scratching the surface.  Does anyone have tips for making the most of the games? 

Also, if anyone can help me with getting Jirachi, I have extra mew cards from GameStop or I can do an art trade.  While I do have a lot of pokemon in an older game, I don't really know about breeding for stats and things yet so I don't know if I have anything else worth offering.   I am seriously a newb as far as some things are concerned despite liking pokemon as much as I do.  For example, my friends all thought I cheated when I got a female started in Diamond and I didn't even know it was supposed to be a big deal.

I just bought Omega Ruby having already gotten a Jirachi on my copy of Pokemon X. If you like, I can try to get a second Jirachi on my new game and hold it for you until you get your own copy. I don't need two.

Also: I'm definitely interested in getting the most out of my games. Though for now my goal is 'catch cute pokemon, beat elite 4'. :lol:

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 03, 2016, 09:30:52 AM »
Lala I must see your Lugia!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 03, 2016, 10:08:31 AM »
Squishy box syndrome >>

Ill have to see if I have something laying around.  Id love to put something ontop of my Pikachu box but the one side collapses.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #792 on: April 03, 2016, 11:34:15 AM »
:P :P :P

This guy is my pride and joy! He's actually a replacement, as my original one got thrown out by my 1st stepdad as a kid (thank bleeep my mom divorced him!). I got this lugia off eBay back when I first moved to Texas! I cleaned out his battery compartment and put in some batteries and he still roars and sings! :heart: probably my favorite toy EVER as a kid to now! He sells for over $200 now! *holds onto woogiaa tight*
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 11:36:33 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #793 on: April 03, 2016, 11:40:39 AM »

I just bought Omega Ruby having already gotten a Jirachi on my copy of Pokemon X. If you like, I can try to get a second Jirachi on my new game and hold it for you until you get your own copy. I don't need two.

Also: I'm definitely interested in getting the most out of my games. Though for now my goal is 'catch cute pokemon, beat elite 4'. :lol:

LadyBastilla, I would really appreciate that, thank you.  Let me know if there's anything you're looking for if you have an older game, or I could do art for you.

And yeah, all three games I have, that's what I've done.  lol  I suppose eventually I'll at least figure out breeding for certain stats and attributes. 
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 03, 2016, 12:07:11 PM »
:P :P :P

This guy is my pride and joy! He's actually a replacement, as my original one got thrown out by my 1st stepdad as a kid (thank bleeep my mom divorced him!). I got this lugia off eBay back when I first moved to Texas! I cleaned out his battery compartment and put in some batteries and he still roars and sings! :heart: probably my favorite toy EVER as a kid to now! He sells for over $200 now! *holds onto woogiaa tight*
Ahh he's so cute! I still have my original one, though he has been played with, needs a paint job and some fun fading lol. I'll post pictures later

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal