collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172892 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #630 on: March 12, 2016, 12:44:03 PM »
Yes my 3DS is the pearly purple ombre, Melody! :3 Ive got puffy pokemon stickers on it haha!  We got our 3DS's when XY came out and im dumb and didnt read that a pikachu one was coming out! xD I still really like the purple though! I might buy the pikachu 3DS someday.

Oooo what about CoroCoro magazine news!? I LOVE when CoroCoro comes out and pokemon sites post scans of the magazine pages! Gotta go check this out!
EDIT: Oh, neat! So starting next month CoroCoro is releasing little tiny tidbits of new stuff for Sun and Moon in eaxh issue! Ahhhh this is what i get excited about! *all aboard the hype train!*

On a random not I heard this song called Dream Weaver at work, real 70s or 80s style sounding. Well the beginning the pretty space noise sound kind of like mew to me! xD I imagined mew flying under a starry sky with a purple galaxy, idk why. Gotta lay off the hibiscus tea I think, it makes me too chill to where I get weirdly creative. x3
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 12:56:03 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 12, 2016, 01:39:32 PM »
I got the 20th anniversary Mew plush in the mail today, thank you nemubones!
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 12, 2016, 04:17:23 PM »
OMG!!! CoroCoro is going to be doing a series of Sun/Moon teaser stuff!?! That's so COOL!!! I LOVE CoroCoro, I always wait on tenterhooks for the next pokemon news from them!! .... I wish we would get some news about Go! now...... I'm dying to be a for real pokemon master!!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 12, 2016, 09:46:54 PM »
Yay, I'm glad he got there and has a new home with you! :green: Did want to ask if anybody could help me out with evolving Feebas through a trade (would love to help trade partner too ^.^) on Pokemon Y. I'm trying to get my Pokedex finished up. :)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 10:27:41 PM by nemubones »

Princess Lala

« Reply #634 on: March 13, 2016, 05:26:28 AM »
So how about my friend James got one of those promotional shiny legendaries going on in Japan right now from Wonder Trade! xD Not fair!

It looks like France is getting something like the poke kyun collection box, but is named Elite Generations trainer box or something like that!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 13, 2016, 05:44:57 AM »
Yay, I'm glad he got there and has a new home with you! :green: Did want to ask if anybody could help me out with evolving Feebas through a trade (would love to help trade partner too ^.^) on Pokemon Y. I'm trying to get my Pokedex finished up. :)

:) I can help if you still need it

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Princess Lala

« Reply #636 on: March 13, 2016, 06:43:57 AM »
I can help as well, or I can trade you over one of my many Milotics! Or I can make one with a specific nature, ive got some hardcore pokeblocks from all the berries I like to plant! xD

I realllly want to pick up HGSS again! I was thinking about how much I love those games even though im having a blast in XY\ORAS! Johto just feels so cozy to me, Im almost "homesick" from not playing it! *i hope that makes sense? Lol!* With the lugia and hooh plushichus coming oit, it makes me really remember how much I love the Whirl Island, Ecruteak, and that dragon cave! I love the Belle tower too! Telling you guys now when we go to Japan in a year or so (yes we are setting a date for Tokyo! Hotel and train rail passes already saved up for) we are taking a train to Kyoto and I will pretend some of the historic buildings are the Tin and Bell Towers! *will buy legendary toys and bring them there for pictures!*

Aaaaah and another person on my  IG found Jirachi plush, in New Jersey! They are defiently out there now like wildfire popping up! In busy today but I will be going back up to TRU on  Monday! Ours just got the celebi figure in, so it will be a while before i see the figure with pokeball.

Have you guys noticed  some of the Generations cards have artwork of old pokemon card arts by the original artists!? Love it. I noticed this with slowpoke yesterday!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #637 on: March 13, 2016, 07:23:10 AM »
Oh so many shinies :D huge congrats to you all!! Btw, can someone explain the shiny charm thing to me? I have to admit : never heard of, lol. Edit : nevermind, found out about it! Wow thats so coool!!

I dont own any shinies I caught myself -_- we have a handful of them but they all came via GTS trades. My daughter once met a shiny Tauros once but didnt catch it :/

Gah, Im still a little sad that german stores dont carry much pokemon stuff besides the games themselves.  :/ (well, should be thankful, lol, I would be flat broke otherwise XD)

Buuuut : I had some fleamarket luck today, bought Pokemon Platinum (YAY, finally!!!) and an awesome Game Boy Color carry case thing featuring Pikachu <3 Ah and a tiny Lickitung figurine :P

Princess Lala

« Reply #638 on: March 13, 2016, 10:54:25 AM »
Congrats on Platinum!!!!!! Thats one of my favorite games too!!!! I love the Poketch in that game- you can easily track egg steps! I also like the pokeradar too, i have found so many shinies in Platinum! I love the music too!

The shiny charm is an item you can get for completing the national pokedex! Its like a little blue sash with a star charm on it that sits in your key items and having it in your bag (no select or anything, just if you have it with you) you chances of finding shinies in the wild increases by 300% or so! In Gen5 it can even help you hatch shiny eggs using the Masuada Method (MM)! Chaininsquarers to encountering and defeating (or capturing!) pokemon consecutivley with a pokeradar, fishingpole, or dexnav. The more pokemon you chain the better your chances get! Doesnt gaurantee a ßhiny but makes the odds a lot better! Hope I explained it well!

Oooh! Which lickitung!? Is it the TOMY one with the green platform or the tiny tiny figures you can use for the pocket playsets? (The playset ones have a square hole on the underside and came in those coin turn crank capsule machines!)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:57:05 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #639 on: March 13, 2016, 11:32:23 AM »
Thank you :) I still have to learn lots and lots when it comes to a.) Pokemon Merch and b.) Shinies lol :P But your explanation clears a lot for me :D
I have tested the game now, it works properly but as much as I want to try it out... I promised myself to finish the main storyline of Pokemon Blue Edition first XD So I gotta get on with that before I start a new game! But im already soooo excited!!! *bounces* I wanted Platinum for a while now and Im so happy that I finally got it. Last year in November I found a copy at Ebay, it was listed as brand new. Bought it and guess what?! It was a fake!!! A well done one including the package and such but no papers inside. And the cartridge felt strange to the touch. It had no serial code either. I confronted the seller and they never replied, they just sent my money back immidiately. I guess they knew what they were selling.

And well, uhm, yeah, which Lickitung? No idea, lol! I can only say, its like the other figurines I found the other day... ok, some of them say 2010 but its the same kind of plastic and so on.
Ive taken a pic with my phone now lol. The figurine itself says 2008 Pokemon Nintendo.

Ah, and thats the bag I found <3

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 13, 2016, 12:30:24 PM »
I can't remember, does the shiny charm appear in Pokemon X? I'm wanting to find a yellow Goomy. (evil grin)
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Princess Lala

« Reply #641 on: March 13, 2016, 12:36:35 PM »
Oh, thats the Jakks Pacific LickyLicky! I am loving that GBC case omg! I asked for that specific one as a kid and never got it, but my dad got me the silver and gold version bag! I still have it too! I use it all the time xD Sad to hear about the fake PlatinumBuying games is risky but sometimes you can land a good deal! ! I got a lot of all the pokemon GBA games for $15 once (Chinese seller) and they all work just great! I was able to transfer my pokemon to HGSS and some of those pokemon are even on my X version with me! :heart:

EDIT: LOOK! I found a shiny Corsola!

I gave up looking for dratini for now, im out in Azure Bay! Wouldnt it be nice to vacation there!?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 02:31:20 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 13, 2016, 10:52:33 PM »

:) I can help if you still need it
Yep, I still do!  ^.^ I listed my FC at the bottom of my sig, I'll add you all to mine. Thank you so much! I did want to ask does anybody have the Pokebank app for their 3DS? I was thinking of getting it but wanted to know  how it was before I bought it.

Princess Lala

« Reply #643 on: March 14, 2016, 12:21:32 AM »
I like the Pokebank app! I've still got mine and I barely use i anymore, but its very handy to have if you have other games you need Pokemon from! When I was filling up my pokedex I used it like mad for my BW games after using that Poke transfer from my HGSS! I think it's still $5, I say go for it!

I can also help with trades or catching Pokemon if anyone wants something! Even a battle too if anyone is bored!  I'm always playing  :blush: I'm usually online looking for battles and shiny trades after 8am Texas Time!

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #644 on: March 14, 2016, 05:19:33 AM »
No shiny luck this weekend...tried fishing, tried hordes, tried (and failed at) more chaining.  And I bred a box and a half of Shinx, but didn't expect results from that yet, haha.

The quest continues!

Congrats on your shiny Corsola, Lala - I like it in blue!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal