collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172912 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #615 on: March 11, 2016, 07:07:23 PM »
So.. I Caved in and bought the mew and celebi box... which means im going to need them for the rest of the mythicals as theyre released xD.. but I just really loved the pins and special cards.. Still need to figure out a way to display them with my pokeball figures.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: March 11, 2016, 07:40:08 PM »
The only shiny I ever caught at the Friend Safari was a Slugma. Coolest looking shiny I have ever owned - looks like liquid metal. xD I named her Metallia.

I love shiny Slugma! I had two. Keeping the one as a Slugma forever, but I evolved the other because Magcargo is one of my favorite Pokémon.

That's a great name, btw. Haha.
Hehe I had thought about evolving her, but I just like her metallic look too much to do so. xD I wished more pokemon had neat shiny versions like that, and not ones that barely look different than the normal one... like Garchomp.  :cry:

And thank you!  I had named her in part from one of the villains in Sailor Moon. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #617 on: March 11, 2016, 08:06:56 PM »
WOW Sapphire Rain! I LOVE all your shinies!!! I also have a PC box full of shinies, but they are in my X version and most are from my poke radar days in platinum and HGSS! All of them are legit as I found them all myself!  I really want to take pictures of them all now too! I love your shiny charizard, that's an egg I feel like I will never hatch. Your shiny collection is so pretty and I love your nicknames after ponies!

Haha! I can hardly tell the difference between shiny garchomp and regular garchomp! xD

Havent gotten my shiny wild dratini yet, and my husband found one in HGSS and he is in my PC (I stole it from his game xD) Tomorrow for sure I will be hardcore fishing!

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: March 11, 2016, 09:37:40 PM »
Ahhh I'm so happy you like them! Black shinies are my undoing. Charizard. Manectric....ugh and I don't really like Slugma usually but its shiny form is gorgeous!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Princess Lala

« Reply #619 on: March 11, 2016, 09:41:32 PM »
I have to agree with everyone about shiny slugma! Just googled it omg it looks like molten metal or something! x3 I'm at work and alllll I keep thinking about is Pokemon. I want to come home and play the heck out of X version crazy bad! Its so bad OMG I keep googling shinies!

Also on my IG feed someone else found the Jirachi plush! I asked which State they live in, they haven't answered yet.

Ya know what Pokemon is growing on me? Cherubi and even Cherrim! I need to get a plush of Cherubi to go with my Oddish! Totally OTP!  :heart:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: March 11, 2016, 09:51:05 PM »
Cherubi and Cherrim are both too cute! They are one of my favorite grass Pokemon.  :D

Princess Lala

« Reply #621 on: March 11, 2016, 10:09:10 PM »
Eeeek too cute, right!? I can totally agree with that! x3 :heart: I've always thought they were very cute but I all of a sudden want cherubi and cherrim everything! I love cherry blossoms (every room in my home is decorated in cherry blossom stuff!) and I'm deeply in love with the idea of adding cherrim stuff in my living room. I bought a Jakks cherrim just now for $1.25! I need me a cherubi plush now!

WOAH! I googled shiny cherrim and although it doesn't look that much different than the original I'm in love with it!

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: March 11, 2016, 10:24:46 PM »
Seeing all these names, they are super cute! I am on a mission to name my shiny sylveon but I have no idea what to name it. Sylveon is female and is a SPL Defence beast in the field of battle.
Ive had her for 2 years and stumped lol. Any suggestions? If it helps I really want to name her after food xD

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: March 11, 2016, 10:30:48 PM »
Seeing all these names, they are super cute! I am on a mission to name my shiny sylveon but I have no idea what to name it. Sylveon is female and is a SPL Defence beast in the field of battle.
Ive had her for 2 years and stumped lol. Any suggestions? If it helps I really want to name her after food xD
Macaron. Or Bon Bon. Or Mochi. Or Muffins. Or Cupcake?

I am a bit weird with food names, though . I named three of my Pokemon after candy: Skittles (Garchomp), Snickers (Kyogre), and Twizzlers (Rayquaza).  xD

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: March 11, 2016, 10:53:09 PM »
I'm loving how your garchomp is named Skittles X3
All I can picture is scary land shark, then you call their name and suddenly has cute puppy reactions when excited.

But I have to wright these names down, pick and choose what I like more. Thank you so much for the suggestions.

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: March 11, 2016, 11:30:32 PM »
All I can picture is scary land shark, then you call their name and suddenly has cute puppy reactions when excited.

But I have to wright these names down, pick and choose what I like more. Thank you so much for the suggestions.
ROFL that is actually the reason why I gave my Garchomp that name.  :lol: 
I was thinking, "what is a cute but not so obvious name you can give to a scary-looking female Garchomp?" and during a conversation with my boyfriend I jokingly mentioned how I could name her Skittles, adding a "Awwww come here Skittles! Come here, girl!" in a cute pet owner voice.

He laughed and made fun of me for it when I made it official...but he has NO room to talk because he named his Farfetch'd, "Beaky" when he was starting out playing Y version. And let me tell you - I was dying of laughter when I found that out , because of how simple and cute that name is.  (Which is why whenever I randomly hatch Farfetch'd eggs, I name them either Beaky Jr. or Beaky-chan, depending on gender. xD). Always been a fan of that bird since I saw the Season 1 episode with it.

And you're welcome for the name suggestions! :D

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: March 12, 2016, 03:40:33 AM »
I'm a bit of a fan of food names too...in SoulSilver my thing was names of fruits n' vegetables, so I had ones like Durian (Arbok), Cherry (Typhlosion), Plum (Espeon), and Tomato (Parasect).

I like gemstone names too (thank you steven universe...)
In X I have Sardonyx (Ivysaur) or Cherry Opal (Fletchinder)!

Sometimes I just don't theme at all.
This leads to Blue examples like Cinammon (Ninetales), Angelica (Haunter, still need someone to help them evolve btw), Rigby (Rhyhorn) or Cosmo (Mew)!
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: March 12, 2016, 04:18:51 AM »
I love food names!

My sylveon is names Muoi (it means salt). And one of my eevees is Che (which is a fantastic dessert)

Hmm
Gelato would be a cute nickname ^^
Or Jelly roll

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Princess Lala

« Reply #628 on: March 12, 2016, 06:34:47 AM »

Haha! xD That is exactly my reaction when I read Skittles! I LOVE when people give their big buff pokemon cute names! Mine is just named Garchomp, huh I might nickname mine something food now! xD Hmmm how about I name mine Taffy? xD OOOooooooo wait, Captain Crunch! XD Garchomp is seriously one of my favorite pokemons though! Ever since Gen 4 one is ALWAYS in my party! I usually stick with a girl one, but in AS I got a male withva Hasty nature from an egg. Garchomp is soooo Bad ***! I screamed like a 3 yr old at Christmas when I saw Sycamore's Garchomp on my TV for the first time!

My Sylveon is named Faela! (fay-lah) I came up with it myself! Someday when I make that shiny eevee i found a shiny Sylveon I was going to name it something simple like Ribbons, Tootsie, Confetti, or Poptart. I like Elvish names for Eeveelutions! Something lazy like Sylvee is also cute!

Post Merge: March 12, 2016, 07:24:19 AM

Waaaaah .... I just ran into the WORST shiny EVER in X! :wail:

Spoiler

Yup. Its shiny! The band on its body is orange instead of red and its body color is more of a neon olive color green.

Also more water cuties I got recently, but from ORAS!

Post Merge: March 12, 2016, 09:37:12 AM

AHhhhh! No way!!!!!  ANOTHER shiny after my shiny Basculin capture! Shinies are jumping at me!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:37:13 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: March 12, 2016, 11:53:02 AM »
Cherubi/cherrium were my favourites in the Pearl/Diamond era.  I was shocked to hear that they made it onto the top 5 most useless/forgotten list.

I was out spreading honey on trees...not just for combee, you know o.@

Actually, they are probably in my top 10 favourite grass types :)

I named my shiny Oddish Odi.  I usually don't give them nicknames though.  I just wanted to for this one so I can keep track^^

And I got a shiny poliwad in a wonder trade a few months ago?  you could bearly tell..im not sure the other person even knew.

I have no idea if it was caught naturally or altered though..theres no real way of knowing.  Its a Politoed now..I just like the colours better then on a poliwrath :)

....huh.  Serebii lists stuff happening in corocoro with the new games starting next month (April 15).  Atleast they are confirming they will be providing more information?

ETA: What colour is your 3DS, Lala? That looks like it could be mine (pearl/midnight purple).  Hard to see with the lighting.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 11:55:09 AM by melodys_angel »

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal