collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172889 times)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #570 on: March 07, 2016, 09:47:41 AM »
Was it mew?  I could have swore it was mewtwo..

Maybe ill have to dig it up.  it was a holo and all the wording had to be decrypted.

Well, I finally beat down that stubborn deoxys.  After killing it...over half a dozen times.  That's what triggered the nat dex though, so I have the shiny charm now.

I think nurse joy still treats you normally though (I cant remember if I checked).  In pearl you are treated like a celebrity.

Watch, ill NEVER see a shiny in that game in the wild>>

Right now im going to work on completing both dexes in Y.  I haven't really played through the game in a long while (I mean, I finished it then put it down) so I need to try to remember where my 'trainer farming' areas are >>

Aside from that,  im just blissey training.  Kind of want a bunch of lv. 100 legends to transfer on >>  I figure, it was a huge pain to catch the lot of them, may as well max them out, right?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #571 on: March 07, 2016, 10:01:55 AM »
Going to take shiny card pictures! I wanted to surprise my hubby with a spotless home first, all done cleaning! *feels amazing in here with the rain and clean everything* Its definetly spring outside! Time to pull out them card binders!
:frolic:

Also on the look for a shiny luvdisc! I will start fishing soon!

Post Merge: March 07, 2016, 10:55:50 AM

Okay, here they are! I apologize for LQ- its unbelievably dark outside.

Lots of promos, but I pulled 10 of these cards from packs! I love them all! I really need to try to buy a booster box of CoL- if there was a korean box I missed it.... Alsp i dont remember which metagross is shiny so i took a picture of both my metagross EX cards- i think the jumbo one is shiny?

My mini red gyarados army! I cannot wait for my booster box to come in the mail! x3 i LOVE red gyarados! SOMEDAY i will grt ahold of the older shiny magikarp and shiny gyarados plush from the Pokemon Center! Somedaayyyy.....

And finally here are my 3 shiny plushies and theor card counterparts! :3 The shiny milotic is a custom! Her tail and antenea things are bendy! She is huge! I named her Sirena! The black rayquayza is from japan- look at the tag! His entire body is bendy! Someday i will have him hanging aka flying from my ceiling- long noodles and all! The red gyarados pikachu is legitamate from Hiroshima! A japanese seller had some for sale only $35 so i grabbed one while they were new!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 12:04:46 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 08, 2016, 07:25:46 AM »
Just saw the cutest sticker set and, although it features Pikachu, I still need it because of the adorable Furret and Ampharos stickers on the sheet. Sadly I have no idea where to even begin looking for this set and the person who posted it hasn't answered anyone who asked where she got it. Ugh!  -_-

My guess is it's a sticker set only sold in Japan. Maybe I should bug my friend who lives there...
Instagram / Want List

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 08, 2016, 08:35:57 AM »
.....!!!! The Milotic and Rayquaza plushies....
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Princess Lala

« Reply #574 on: March 08, 2016, 09:41:33 AM »
Just saw the cutest sticker set and, although it features Pikachu, I still need it because of the adorable Furret and Ampharos stickers on the sheet. Sadly I have no idea where to even begin looking for this set and the person who posted it hasn't answered anyone who asked where she got it. Ugh!  -_-

My guess is it's a sticker set only sold in Japan. Maybe I should bug my friend who lives there...

I have many connections with friends in Japan! One of my friends is getting me the PitaPoke book that came out, i can ask her for some stickers to add in my mail she hasnt sent yet! Show me a picture!

Also I just got this cutie-pie! I was actually chain fishing, not random fiahing, and was lucky not to run into any corsola or wailmer! Pictures or else it never happened!  :P

« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 09:43:43 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 08, 2016, 09:43:42 AM »
Ahh those cards! I have a mighty need! Also those plushies!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #576 on: March 08, 2016, 10:10:25 AM »
I love this thread so much  :biggrin:

I just became the proud owner of a Magikarp wearing Pikachu! He was at a toy show and still had his Hiroshima Pokémon center tag! I wish I had more money because they had a Pikazard, and three small ones but they weren't as soft :)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 08, 2016, 10:14:39 AM »
Well, looks like im eating my words.

I...found and caught a shiny oddish last night o.o  I wasn't really looking for long either, it was more casual horde encounters.

I don't think its going to happen again for awhile though.  And no, no pictures o.o I have no idea how to utilize the 3DS camera and I don't have a phone.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 08, 2016, 10:18:49 AM »
Well, looks like im eating my words.

I...found and caught a shiny oddish last night o.o  I wasn't really looking for long either, it was more casual horde encounters.

I don't think its going to happen again for awhile though.  And no, no pictures o.o I have no idea how to utilize the 3DS camera and I don't have a phone.

Yay how exciting!!! :D

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 08, 2016, 10:22:47 AM »
I have many connections with friends in Japan! One of my friends is getting me the PitaPoke book that came out, i can ask her for some stickers to add in my mail she hasnt sent yet! Show me a picture!

Lol Now two people I follow on IG have posted this cute set. I neeeeeed!

I literally only have one friend who lives in Japan right now, but she's always super busy so I feel bad asking her to look out for items for me (even though she said she doesn't mind). ^^;
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #580 on: March 08, 2016, 07:11:17 PM »
Oh Renia, this is the "Smile With Flowers, Pokemon with YOU" collection! This one isnt quite out out yet i think though its release date was a few days ago! Your purchase goes torwards helping families from an earthquake in 2011! Let me look for the stickers......

Tadah! Let me know if you can't order online or find it- I will try to get someone to go a pick-up! ;)
http://hoshiiya.com/product/pkmnwyou/

http://www.japanstuffs.com/collections/all/pokemon?page=4&sort_by=price-ascending
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 08:09:36 PM by Princess Lala »

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 09, 2016, 08:50:23 AM »
Thanks Lala! I didn't find the stickers, but I'm tempted to preorder those kuttari plushies. Ampharos looks so adorable!

So anyone else still waiting anxiously to hear more news about Sun and Moon? I know it's still early, but I need the excitement!
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #582 on: March 09, 2016, 09:25:05 AM »
I've been stalking every pokebeach news site for any new news!!!! There is an unconfirmed rumor that one of the new pokes is a bird Pokemon, its blue and white so I think water? There is art of it floating around the web, it may just be fanart though! I've also seen some art of a dragon-type and ground-type eeveelutions next to an eevee but this is also unconfirmed! The pictures look like decent Sugimori-style fanart to me. I'm still so excited regardless if these pokemon are the real deal or not! x3
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 09:30:11 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 09, 2016, 09:44:52 AM »
Idk if anyone posted this but there's a promo for Pokémon bank going on right now where if you log in you get the Regi trio. I just saw it on serebii.net and tried it.  If it was already posted, sorry!

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #584 on: March 09, 2016, 09:47:33 AM »
Soooo close to my shiny charm!  Only 20-ish to go, not counting the event mons (which I didn't realize up until last night that I DON'T need them to get the charm, phew). 

Can't wait to hopefully breed a shiny Shinx/Luxio/Luxray and some others!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal