collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172909 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #510 on: March 02, 2016, 07:30:26 PM »
WOO! I got 128/151!!! Would have gotten one more, but couldn't remember how to spell Gyarados.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 02, 2016, 08:04:15 PM »
I was so close - 140 out of 151! I'm going to take it again and see if I can get a higher score.
Mimic on MLPTP

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #512 on: March 02, 2016, 10:58:21 PM »
So im watching XY&Z (in japanese but who cares LOL!) and I really like the core (baby) Zygarde Bonnie finds and names Squishy. So when it transforms nearby zygarde cells join up on the core one, and they are scattered all throughout Kalos. It would be weird for me to be a pokemon trainer and see a zygarde cell on a tree and not be able to capture it LOL! Id be like, "wft is THAT thing....why is there a pickle slice moving in this tree!" Im excited to see its role in the new movie! Im also excited to see a particular type of evolution, not gonna say who it is here though! x3 *is all excited!*

Someone on pokebeach told be the Celebi boxes should be everywhere on the 16th in most retailers!

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #513 on: March 03, 2016, 04:28:04 AM »
oh oops xD i havent started watching pokemon xy yet lol. I'm still kinda sad that netflix seems to have taken down all the pokemon anime they had right at the start of the anniversary rofl, which is annoying because i was halfway through bw with a friend. :/ So were starting over and are watching what they have of indigo league for now.

Ok I lied, I did watch the first few episodes of xy, but that was it, Enough to totally love bonnie and her dedenne xD
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 03, 2016, 08:18:35 AM »
So the Celebi box should be everywhere around the 16th? Good to know. Now I won't waste my time going to store every day after work, looking like an idiot. :lol:
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #515 on: March 03, 2016, 09:03:26 AM »
oh oops xD i havent started watching pokemon xy yet lol. I'm still kinda sad that netflix seems to have taken down all the pokemon anime they had right at the start of the anniversary rofl, which is annoying because i was halfway through bw with a friend. :/ So were starting over and are watching what they have of indigo league for now.

Ok I lied, I did watch the first few episodes of xy, but that was it, Enough to totally love bonnie and her dedenne xD
They did?! I didn't even notice. I was watching the original series, but only sparingly. :/ I did notice that XY is up, though, and I want to start watching that.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #516 on: March 03, 2016, 09:19:47 AM »

They did?! I didn't even notice. I was watching the original series, but only sparingly. :/ I did notice that XY is up, though, and I want to start watching that.

Yea :/ they used to have a lot of movies as well as the bw and i THINK one other anime series? Now they only have the indigo league, xy movie and xy series. :c My son and I really enjoyed watching them together also.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Princess Lala

« Reply #517 on: March 03, 2016, 10:27:56 AM »
^ If you have hulu they have the Advanced (gen 3 Hoenn) seriies! Netflix used to be really good about adding the pokemon movies, I still haven't seen the English Hoopa movie yet. I know that as part of the Pokemon 20th annniversary each of  the movies are being re-released on DVD! I think walmart online has them? I think hulu also has the Origins, I cant remember if hulu or netflix had it.

Post Merge: March 03, 2016, 10:31:54 AM

So the Celebi box should be everywhere around the 16th? Good to know. Now I won't waste my time going to store every day after work, looking like an idiot. :lol:

You arent alone, LOL I look retarded pulling apart everything in the trading card departments x'D I think the employees at the walmart up the street are tired of seeing me at this point. My Gamestop and target are totally sold out, I regret not even taking a picture LOL! I might try Barnes and Noble later on today and see if there is still that one floating around there. I do know that most trading card vendors stock on Tuesdays, I will try every Tuesday afternoon and keep everyone updated if I find anything.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 10:31:54 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 03, 2016, 10:54:35 AM »
I got a box today from the Pokemon center with some of the cute little charms I ordered! But the minute I opened the box something went flying out of it.... hold on guys, I'll try to get a picture of it...... I think it's hiding in my flower vase.

Yep. Thats what I thought. Its a Mew! Princess Lala, are you still looking to give this little guy a home? :)  (I remember you said you were looking for it and that I would keep an eye out at the local target store, but then I ended up needing to order some stuff from online anyway so I tossed it in with my order. If you no longer need it let me know! I'll keep it for myself XD lol)

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Princess Lala

« Reply #519 on: March 03, 2016, 11:01:11 AM »
OMG 2016  Meeeeew Pokedoll!!!!  :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Congrats Kitkumi!!! Pokemon Center, did you order it on the online website!? Was it a reasonable price ($12, not $40 or something crazy!?) Im still looking for one and I will probably order one next thursday if its online retail somewhere! Its adorable eeeek! *goes and hunts around websites* Sure you dont want to keep it!? I will gladly take if off your hands but I will have to wait until next week on thursday since I get paid next! *is brah-oooke from Pokemon Day*

OMG speaking of which your celebi should be there too! * wants to see which charms you ordered!*

Ive been looking at the chinese booties on ebay- the SHINY plushies! I really hardcore want umbreon and vaporeon! They are so cute, check them out guys!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 11:04:08 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 03, 2016, 11:21:00 AM »
OMG 2016  Meeeeew Pokedoll!!!!  :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Congrats Kitkumi!!! Pokemon Center, did you order it on the online website!? Was it a reasonable price ($12, not $40 or something crazy!?) Im still looking for one and I will probably order one next thursday if its online retail somewhere! Its adorable eeeek! *goes and hunts around websites* Sure you dont want to keep it!? I will gladly take if off your hands but I will have to wait until next week on thursday since I get paid next! *is brah-oooke from Pokemon Day*

OMG speaking of which your celebi should be there too! * wants to see which charms you ordered!*

Ive been looking at the chinese booties on ebay- the SHINY plushies! I really hardcore want umbreon and vaporeon! They are so cute, check them out guys!

I did order it online, and it wasn't a crazy price (it was only $12) lol. Trust me, I wouldn't have ordered it if it had been $40! And I'm sure. Like I said, I picked it up for you since i knew you were looking for it and I was ordering anyway; seemed silly to not! Plus you were kind enough to pick up Celebi for me :D (and I can hold it until next week np). I will admit it is waaaayyyyy cuter in person lol.

And speaking of Celebi.... YES IT IS HERE!!  :faint: I just brought it in the house and opened it and holy cow!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  :hug: You completely spoiled me! The cards are GORGEOUS and the candy is delicious! (also adorable!) Pictures are incoming!! (I'll take pictures of the charms too). THANK YOU AGAIN LALA!!!  :frolic:

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 03, 2016, 02:10:12 PM »

Yea :/ they used to have a lot of movies as well as the bw and i THINK one other anime series? Now they only have the indigo league, xy movie and xy series. :c My son and I really enjoyed watching them together also.
Oh nooo! I wanted to watch B/W and the movies. :( Oh well, I guess I need to get on watching the XY show before they remove that, too!

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #522 on: March 03, 2016, 02:56:39 PM »
Here is the cute card I got out of my Mew box. & a cute Promo Pikachu card, I wish you could buy the packs with the cute artwork without buying the box.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 03, 2016, 04:42:58 PM »
Here is the cute card I got out of my Mew box. & a cute Promo Pikachu card, I wish you could buy the packs with the cute artwork without buying the box.

Ooh, I love both of those cards!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 03, 2016, 04:55:15 PM »
Ohhhh my gosh that Flareon card!! :O I NEED it! Are there any more like that with the other Eeveelutions?! :O

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal