collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172858 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #450 on: February 29, 2016, 08:16:37 PM »
luckily when I made it to TrU to get my celebi figures (two days later xD) they still had a LOT of cards and the girl gave me 2 pikachus. She was also trying to give me a bunch of Magikarp xD and I was like no no I have enough haha.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #451 on: February 29, 2016, 08:28:29 PM »
I'm so excited for sun and moon! I do have a question. I haven't played the newer pokemon games, but with the rereleases of red, blue, and yellow, can you trade between them all and the newer games like x and y? Or, which games can you not trade your pokemon to from older games?

From what I understand, the original gameboy games (rby and gsc) couldn't trade with the gameboy advance games or the ds games.  However, the digital copies of those games can be used with the Pokemon Bank and transferred into Sun and Moon, but I don't know if they can be transferred via pokemon bank into the other DS series games. 

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Celebi Now!]
« Reply #452 on: February 29, 2016, 08:56:52 PM »
Iv updated the original thread, Celebi is now available by Nintendo Network. ^-^

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 29, 2016, 09:27:15 PM »
I'm so excited for sun and moon! I do have a question. I haven't played the newer pokemon games, but with the rereleases of red, blue, and yellow, can you trade between them all and the newer games like x and y? Or, which games can you not trade your pokemon to from older games?

I don't believe so? I know that when Sun and Moon come out you can use Pokemon Bank to send Pokemon from the virtual games forward (I don't think that includes X&Y and ORAS though. Don't quote me on it though lol).

If you have at least one game out of each generation though starting from Ruby and Sapphire, you can get Pokemon to the newer games though through the most convoluted mess of trading known to man (I had a Celebi on Emerald and was able to get it to ORAS).

Hope that makes some amount of sense; it's late and my brain has decided to go ahead and turn off for the evening lol.

Edit: If brain had engaged, I see that Pokeyonekenobie has answered your question much better than I have XD Time for bed!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 29, 2016, 09:28:33 PM »
Yay onion fairy!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #455 on: February 29, 2016, 09:53:57 PM »
Yay onion fairy!

You mean.. Time Lord Onion Fairy? xD
does that mean its a wibbily wobbly timey wimey onion pokemon... ok I think I should probably sleep now

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #456 on: February 29, 2016, 10:15:49 PM »
LOL YES TIME TRAVELING ONION FAIRY!!!!!
:lmao:

I've always thought celebi looked like an onion too LOL! And Oddish looks like a raddish to me more than an onion- I always got made fun of for that xD

Im such a baaaad baaaad girl. Why? I got on amazon and eBay looking at vintage MOC Monster Collection Audley/TOMYs....its VERY hard to resist buuut if I'm a good girl and save I can get Pokedolls when I go to Epcot this summer! I might buy a little pitapoke for my rental car though when I head there! I neeeeed that vaporeon! I'm also going back home to Longboat Key, I neeeeeeeeed a picture of it on my dash with the beach in the background out of focus....OMG need vaporeon stuff for Florida now! This needs to happen! :freak:

I need to see if I can find a picture of that bath dratini....

When I get home I'm taking pictures of my MOC 1998 figures! I'm LOVING talking about vintage Pokemon memories with you guys! I'm soooooo happy right now even though my husband is outta town for two more days!
:grouphug:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 01, 2016, 04:51:47 AM »
My husband calls Celebi 'celery' so now I call it that. It isn't that he can't pronounce it, he just likes celery better because he thinks its funny, and he also thinks Celebi looks like celery. He's such a weirdo.

I saw someone on Instagram post a picture of the Celebi pin and special card, and it's soooo cute! I was trying to figure out how they got it already and apparently they ordered it from Amazon. Hopefully that box starts showing up in stores soon!

Also, completely off topic, but I was thinking last night that it would be awesome if Pokemon Go was released this summer. Mostly for selfish reasons because I'm doing a lot of traveling and, well, more pokemans. :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #458 on: March 01, 2016, 05:17:17 AM »
Got two Celebis <3 (one for my X, one for Omega) Love them already :D

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 01, 2016, 05:56:19 AM »
Thanks for the heads up on Celebi, will need to grab him later on my Y and Sapphire. :D

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #460 on: March 01, 2016, 06:46:54 AM »
My husband calls Celebi 'celery' so now I call it that. It isn't that he can't pronounce it, he just likes celery better because he thinks its funny, and he also thinks Celebi looks like celery. He's such a weirdo.

I saw someone on Instagram post a picture of the Celebi pin and special card, and it's soooo cute! I was trying to figure out how they got it already and apparently they ordered it from Amazon. Hopefully that box starts showing up in stores soon!

Also, completely off topic, but I was thinking last night that it would be awesome if Pokemon Go was released this summer. Mostly for selfish reasons because I'm doing a lot of traveling and, well, more pokemans. :lol:

That celebi box is out, I mentioned that in this thread but it probably got buried  xD its been out at Barnes and Nobles since the new one came out! I saw it but didn't buy it, they should be popping up everywhere by now! My work is stocking them later on today!

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 01, 2016, 07:19:31 AM »
I'm hoping that my Walmart has some of the Celebi box in, as my local Gamestop hasn't gotten them yet T.T I really just wish that they were selling the Generation card packs separately too, as it is the first set in a long, long while I would actually like to complete.

Edit: Nope, our Walmart hasn't gotten them yet XD
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 08:16:46 AM by Kitkumi »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 01, 2016, 08:39:17 AM »
That celebi box is out, I mentioned that in this thread but it probably got buried  xD its been out at Barnes and Nobles since the new one came out! I saw it but didn't buy it, they should be popping up everywhere by now! My work is stocking them later on today!

Oh cool! Yeah, I must've missed your post. I haven't been to a B&N for a while now, so I wouldn't have known. :lol: I'll check around today after work since I have to pick some things up at the store anyway.
Instagram / Want List

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #463 on: March 01, 2016, 08:42:24 AM »
Iv been SOOOOO tempted to get those boxes... but I really can't >.< I promised Id only be buying the special pokeball figurines, as they are more reasonable for my budget. lol the only splurging I plan on doing is (attempting) to get the shaymin plush. lol

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 01, 2016, 08:50:52 AM »
Iv been SOOOOO tempted to get those boxes... but I really can't >.< I promised Id only be buying the special pokeball figurines, as they are more reasonable for my budget. lol the only splurging I plan on doing is (attempting) to get the shaymin plush. lol

The boxes were the main thing I was going to focus on getting, as I am in love with Pokemon pins and the occasional card pack. Then everyone started posting pictures of the plushies annnnd... my resolve failed XD

I blame all of you lovely people for my descent into Pokemon madness again! ^_^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal