collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172889 times)

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Mew@Gamestop Now!]
« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2016, 09:16:29 AM »
For all you celebi lovers check our your local Toys R Us they are starting to put out celebi early. I bought one the other day!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you for the heads up on Celebi, I managed to snag one yesterday. Celebi's plush is so much cuter in person. :lovey:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 24, 2016, 09:29:11 AM »
I know where I'm going after work today, then! Hopefully I can find a Celebi... so cute!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 24, 2016, 09:55:33 AM »
I was going to try and wait till Saturday to hit up TRU, since I was going to be there anyway for Pokemon Day, but seeing the Celebi posts is weakening my resolve! lol For those that found it, how many did it look like your stores got? (When I was at my TRU earlier in the month they were swimming in the Pikachu plush)

I did manage to sneak out to my local Gamestop today in order to pick up the Mew card set with the pin. I've been waiting all month for it to come out so I was excited my store had stock! The Generation cards are cool, though I was expecting more of a throw back to the original sets, and the Mew pin is really high quality.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 24, 2016, 09:59:54 AM »
I was going to try and wait till Saturday to hit up TRU, since I was going to be there anyway for Pokemon Day, but seeing the Celebi posts is weakening my resolve! lol For those that found it, how many did it look like your stores got? (When I was at my TRU earlier in the month they were swimming in the Pikachu plush)

I did manage to sneak out to my local Gamestop today in order to pick up the Mew card set with the pin. I've been waiting all month for it to come out so I was excited my store had stock! The Generation cards are cool, though I was expecting more of a throw back to the original sets, and the Mew pin is really high quality.
My TRU had six (five after I got mine :lol:), I was afraid to wait after the Mew hunt.

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 24, 2016, 11:57:26 AM »

My TRU had six (five after I got mine :lol:), I was afraid to wait after the Mew hunt.

Well, thats a better number than I was expecting after the Mew hunt! lol

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 24, 2016, 03:50:18 PM »
As I expected, no Celebi anywhere.

It sucks so much that I only want the plushies from this anniversary thing and I can't ever find them. I'm hoping that maybe the TRU's around me just didn't put Celebi out early like everywhere else. I'm so sick of being disappointed and we're only on legendary #2.  :cry:
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #291 on: February 24, 2016, 03:59:25 PM »
Okay, PICTURE BRAGS!!!! Told ya'll my TRU had them, i didnt want anyone to think i was lying so here are pictures!!!! My AMAZING sister in law is just so crazy awesome for letting me know! The celebi pokeball figures aren't out yet, she says they may arrive this week or the next.

The goods! I picked out to one on the top left! Also that pikachu....it still gives me the mcdonalds fries taste when i see it *lol whats wrong with me....*

My two LE plush!

Back of the bag/box:

ALSO GUESS WHAT! I found out i have this magical place near me called Hmart. Its a korean grocery store and they have this small shop inside that sells japanese kawaii stuff! I found this adorable talking pikachu toy! They also had the gen6 starters and another pose of pikachu! I want to get the other pikachu one so bad!

I got a TON of cute things from Hmart and a japanese dollar store, look at all the goodies:

Ooooooo! And we found this Red Gyarados figure box at Gamestop! Ya'll know how much I love my fishies and of course how im obsessed with shiny hunting so I HAD to buy it!!!! Closer look at the promotionals:

Alright, thats enough pic spam outta me! Wow it took almost an hour for me to post this! LOL!  Just excited here and I really hope to see brag picture from everyone else!!!!!! Let me know if you need help with celebi and Pikashoes im still on the hunt for petite pokedoll mew!

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 04:21:43 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 24, 2016, 07:26:59 PM »
Congrats Lala! That is quite the haul today :D It kind of looks like you participated in some kind of swap!

I ended up running over to the nearest TRU today afterall, because I needed to hit up a craft store anyway for some Pokemon pieces that I'm working on. I should have gone the other day T_T I didn't see any of Celebi out, and when I asked about them the employee working that area said they had stocked them on Monday and sold out yesterday. Could I take you up on your Celebi-help offer, Lala? (if your TRU isn't too terribly far away). I would pay for cost and shipping.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 07:44:06 PM by Kitkumi »

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #293 on: February 24, 2016, 07:53:20 PM »
Our tru didnt have annny celebi stuff, but they did have the pikachu/pokeball i was looking for!  I ended up buying all of them they had, I felt bad >.< but I needed 3, one for me and two other people, and thats all they had on their shelf.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Princess Lala

« Reply #294 on: February 24, 2016, 11:46:00 PM »
Congrats Lala! That is quite the haul today :D It kind of looks like you participated in some kind of swap!

I ended up running over to the nearest TRU today afterall, because I needed to hit up a craft store anyway for some Pokemon pieces that I'm working on. I should have gone the other day T_T I didn't see any of Celebi out, and when I asked about them the employee working that area said they had stocked them on Monday and sold out yesterday. Could I take you up on your Celebi-help offer, Lala? (if your TRU isn't too terribly far away). I would pay for cost and shipping.

Sure thing! It came out to be like $18ish at the register with tax, shipping wouldn't he too bad- maybe a large $5 flats rate envelope would work! Let me know because I'm going out today! I live by two and the closest one that has celebi is only ten minutes away!

Haha it kind of does look like a swap box brag picture! xD if anyone hosts a kawaii/anime/Pokemon swap of any kind I'm definetly toy going back up to the Japanese dollar store for it! Everything in there was $1.50 and I live down the road from an Hmart (where I got all that candy!) !!!!! The dollar store name is Daiso Japan, Google if one is in your area: its a must-go to place!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:51:00 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #295 on: February 25, 2016, 04:45:07 AM »
*sigh* I wish they had these toys anywhere near me :/ Id sooo love a Mew

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 25, 2016, 04:56:28 AM »

Haha it kind of does look like a swap box brag picture! xD if anyone hosts a kawaii/anime/Pokemon swap of any kind I'm definetly toy going back up to the Japanese dollar store for it! Everything in there was $1.50 and I live down the road from an Hmart (where I got all that candy!) !!!!! The dollar store name is Daiso Japan, Google if one is in your area: its a must-go to place!

You have a daiso near you (and h mart?). I'm jealous XD I wanna move to Texas now... When I used to travel to Cali I would always have a shopping spree at daiso. But online they only let you buy in bulk... It stinks.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 25, 2016, 05:28:42 AM »

Sure thing! It came out to be like $18ish at the register with tax, shipping wouldn't he too bad- maybe a large $5 flats rate envelope would work! Let me know because I'm going out today! I live by two and the closest one that has celebi is only ten minutes away!

That sounds perfectly reasonable to me, and I would assume that one of the flat rate shippers would work well, so yeah, if you wouldn't mind picking one up for me I would be very grateful! :D Aside from the Mew, Celebi and Jirachi were the only other two I was really planning on hunting down this year. And lucky you, living so close! The nearest one TRU to me is about a 50 minute drive (though then again, where i live, pretty much anything is a 50min drive in all directions lol)

I so think that we should all do another Pokemon swap this year. The one last year went great, plus, 20th anniversary! That only comes around once every 20 years XD

Princess Lala

« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2016, 06:37:17 AM »
Ahhhh I would LOOOOOVE another Pokemon swap! *looks at True with giant anime eyes with heart pupils and sparkles*

Alright, I will pick up a celebi for you! :3 I am going back up to Daiso Japan in Carrolton, there is a TRU on the way home! (o^^o)♪ Assuming you have a PayPal?  :bateyes:

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 25, 2016, 06:37:26 AM »
From Serebii:"

A European Trademark site has added new listings today for two new possible game titles, complete with logos. These logos are Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. It is not currently known if these are to be the games revealed in tomorrow's Pokémon Direct or if this is just a placeholder like many game titles that have come before such as Pokémon Brown, Pokémon Amethyst and so forth. We'll bring more news as it comes. Please note, this is currently unconfirmed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal