collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172857 times)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! [Catch Mew@Gamestop Now!]
« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2016, 06:52:56 PM »
Anyone have a spare Mew code to share?
The nearest EB is a $30, 2 hour bus ride away. I can't wait until I'm back in civilization next month. >_<

I have one. I'll pm you the code in a moment.

Thank you again!  Mew is such a cutie and I'm happy to have one to pet and feed on Amie.

I'm hoping all this 20th anniversary hype will bring back my love for Pokemon, I'm wanting to restart and try giving X another chance (after finding someone to hold some Pokemon for me before I restart, of course). I can't wait for Celebi next month and all the rest to follow. I'm so curious to see all this merch in person too, it must be so fun to walk into stores and be flooded with new Pokemon stuff.

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2016, 09:09:59 PM »
Thanks to a nice person here on MLPArena, I now have a complete National Pokedex! (Just missing 2 event Pokemon now, but they don't count towards the shiny tag.) Yay!!! So I got my shiny tag and I've been fishing up shinies. It's so fun and relaxing. I will definitely get another Mew, just because I like Mew. I don't really need another one, though, so when I pick up a code card I plan on sharing it.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:11:42 PM by ShugarGlider »

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2016, 12:32:59 AM »
Thanks to a nice person here on MLPArena, I now have a complete National Pokedex! (Just missing 2 event Pokemon now, but they don't count towards the shiny tag.) Yay!!! So I got my shiny tag and I've been fishing up shinies. It's so fun and relaxing. I will definitely get another Mew, just because I like Mew. I don't really need another one, though, so when I pick up a code card I plan on sharing it.

OMG huuuuge congrats! Its it an amazing feeling!? *shows my own twinkly shiny charm to show Shugar Glider* You will definetly find shinies if you chain! So far in less than a week I have found these 5 shinies: pikachu, eevee, Skitty, and swablu. I found a golden magikarp too....eh but idk if he really counts since he is so easy to find already with old rod xD

I have been thinking about making real-like shiny charm keychains with some embroidery cord, a cell phone tasle, and some clay! That way when Pokemon Go comes out haha I will look like a total dork xD
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 12:37:35 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2016, 06:56:28 AM »
Congrats! Having the shiny charm is so wroth it! I have quite a bunch myself.
But the best way to find shiny Pokémon IMO is horde hunting. Just have a Pokémon with the move sweet scent, use it, then normally you will run into a horde of Pokémon. If no shiny run away and repeat. I've even run into two shiny Pokémon in one horde.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2016, 11:04:41 AM »
Kind of wish the shiny charm existed with pearl.. it sounds interesting.

Ive only seen 1 shiny in the wild.  I believe it was a combee. It was from a tree that honey was used on :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2016, 01:55:37 PM »

OMG huuuuge congrats! Its it an amazing feeling!? *shows my own twinkly shiny charm to show Shugar Glider* You will definetly find shinies if you chain! So far in less than a week I have found these 5 shinies: pikachu, eevee, Skitty, and swablu. I found a golden magikarp too....eh but idk if he really counts since he is so easy to find already with old rod xD

I have been thinking about making real-like shiny charm keychains with some embroidery cord, a cell phone tasle, and some clay! That way when Pokemon Go comes out haha I will look like a total dork xD

It feels like a major accomplishment, like the best thing I have done since getting my MFA degree lol!
And you should totally make those charms!

But the best way to find shiny Pokémon IMO is horde hunting. Just have a Pokémon with the move sweet scent, use it, then normally you will run into a horde of Pokémon. If no shiny run away and repeat. I've even run into two shiny Pokémon in one horde.

Thanks for the tip! I will try that tonight. :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2016, 02:14:36 PM »
So happy that I decided to call my preferred GS store about the Mew Clip n Carry figures - they still had them! I may not ever own the Mew plush (they told me they only got in one Mew and Pikachu), but the figure shall do.  :biggrin:

If anyone needs me to pick one of the Mew figures up for you, let me know. When I left they had four available.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2016, 03:04:37 PM »

It feels like a major accomplishment, like the best thing I have done since getting my MFA degree lol!
And you should totally make those charms!

Thanks for the tip! I will try that tonight. :)

I even took a picture of the double shiny horde.
waves arms
Here is a bunch of shiny luck for you!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2016, 04:36:06 PM »
So happy that I decided to call my preferred GS store about the Mew Clip n Carry figures - they still had them! I may not ever own the Mew plush (they told me they only got in one Mew and Pikachu), but the figure shall do.  :biggrin:

If anyone needs me to pick one of the Mew figures up for you, let me know. When I left they had four available.

Could you pick one up for me? Let me know the cost!
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2016, 05:04:43 PM »

Could you pick one up for me? Let me know the cost!
Sure! I'll head over there tomorrow morning/early afternoon and check if they still have any!

I'll send you a PM, just in case. :)
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Princess Lala

« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2016, 07:24:38 PM »
I posted above that the clip n carry pokeballs are $10.81.  :huh: They are everywhere here.

I went to 5 Gamestops today.... no luck with plush but I did score some Johto starters on can epic clearance sale! $10 for a three pack and $3 for a single! x3

I did get this awesome honey today though at a Target! Its awesome because I keep hearing Mew and Jirachi are the hardest ones to find! I also have a Darkrai Pokédoll too!

Here are the mews so far:

Post Merge: February 04, 2016, 07:31:48 PM

Maaaajor congrats Pikashoes!!!! I've never seen a double shiny in a horde! Thanks for sharing the picture eeek! :inlove: I agree. Every shiny hunter has GOT to get ahold of the shiny charm! It helps a crazy amount and its so actually worth the hunt! No shiny hunter should go without one! Forget MM, cheating, and soft resets LOL! Its so easy in ORAS and X/Y! Currently chaining for shiny Jigglypuffs! x3
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:31:48 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2016, 07:41:04 PM »
I posted above that the clip n carry pokeballs are $10.81.  :huh: They are everywhere here.

I saw your post about the cost, I was just curious about the shipping.  ;) With my luck, I won't find any anniversary stuff this year (expect Pikachu of course).

There are two GameStop's near my job, but they never have anything. There are 3 other ones not too far from me, but I can only get out there on the weekends. And I'm not entirely sure I'm willing to go to the other side of Pittsburgh to look unless I have another reason to go aaaalll the way out there, haha.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2016, 04:16:43 AM »
Nooooo don't give up! You will find something other than pikachu!  Maybe they will ship out more Mew plush? There is always that possibility!  Its still the beginning for the month and I won't give up my search! Im surprised all of my gamestops don't have any plush left. I'm still going to pester them every week!  :biggrin:

I'm excited because next month is Celebi! I did some research and found that celebi merch might be sold at both Gamestop AND Toys R Us since its a WiFi mystery gift Pokemon. So far all I know is Celebi merch is coming to TRU!

This website has more info! I had no idea they are re-releasing the movies! I own almost all of them but aaaah very excited anyways! Also eeeek Champion Red Nendoroid! *Also Blue (Gary) and Red (Ash) nendoroid announced!

Legendary Pokemon monthly merchandise:
http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html
More mercandise for this year:
http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/products.html

*Walmart will be getting the winking pikachu graphic design plush and those golden pikachu figure 4pack sets!

Also DONT FORGET ABOUT POKÉMON DAY AT TOYS R US! My sister in law who works there reminded me! On Feb 27th some TRU stores are handing out posters and you get a booster pack or a promo card with pikachu or a magikarp....something like that? She told me to get there since she knows I love stupid magikarp!

EDIT: Oh! Here is a news article on it so y'all know I'm not pulling this from the sky xD
http://www.nintendo-insider.com/2016/01/head-to-toys-r-us-on-pokemon-day-for-freebies/

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up! I want EVERYONE HERE to get their desired Pokemon merch without knowing where its going to be at!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 05:05:15 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2016, 08:11:10 AM »
@ MoonbeamStar
Don't give up!
They definitely will ship out more, my GS stores were all sold out of them. Yesterday I called they just unpacked 2, I managed to grab one, I couldn't get the other cause one per person. When I saw that mew was being sold I called everyday, cause when I want something and know its hard to find, I'm pretty determined.
Try calling your local GS ask to know if they will be getting another shipment or to see what other stores close by might have. My GSs get their shipments around 11:45, so maybe it will be the same with yours?

@ Princess Lala
Le gasp! How much was the mew plush keychain! I must know!
Crazy how much luck your having with pokemon merch XP

EDIT:
Just called my local Target and he had no idea what I was talking about lol.

Princess Lala

« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2016, 09:48:05 AM »
The Mew petite pokédoll plush was $10, expensive, but if you buy it on Pokemon Center for $7 and shipping is like $5 its cheaper to find it at Target! I called a few Targets too- no one has any idea what I am talking about. The employees dont really understand Pokemon Center merchandise because it isn't sold outside Japan, Nintendo World, or Epcot often. They got them confused with the TOMY ones. They usually try to ask for a UPC but thing is they are an assortment. Best way to find the Pokédolls is to go there in person, look on endcaps for THIS:
*pictures are mine*

SuperTarget in Stonebriar Center Frisco, TX

Target in McKinney, TX off 75

I bought that Mew and Darkrai! x3 Über kawaiiiiiii! I also have that same Diancie haha should have waited. On payday I'm going back up and probably buying Zoroark! Also those pricetags are crazy tricky. The pokedolls are $16 and the x-large megas are $19. Clip-on plush are like $10.

Thanks and I honestly feel very lucky to have found all of this stuff in person! Texas has just so much awesome.
-----------------------------------------
Yes, don't give up! Pester the math out of GameStop everyyyyy day! They should totally get more in soon!

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:12:50 AM by Princess Lala »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal