collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon 20th Anniversary! Get Meloetta Via Nintendo Network  (Read 172912 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Pokemon 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2016, 09:29:29 AM »
Okay, so where can we see the schedule of the Pokemon being given away at Gamestop? Is it on the Nintendo website? I need to have this schedule in my phone so I can check it every day. ;)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2016, 12:08:28 PM »
Trying to complete the ORAS dex..I find it odd how there are a few that you don't naturally see or cant catch in there..like the third starter you and your rival (wait..friend) doesn't pick, the other version of the games legendaries, or the other Lati.

Which starters/legendaries/etc do you still need MA? I could probably help you out.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2016, 07:42:08 PM »
Okay, so where can we see the schedule of the Pokemon being given away at Gamestop? Is it on the Nintendo website? I need to have this schedule in my phone so I can check it every day. ;)

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html

It looks like the pokemon are available from the 1st to the 24th of each month.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2016, 05:55:28 AM »
^^^^ The GTS really helps with Pokemon you don't have! I recondmend hatching eggs of your starter Pokemon and using them for the GTS! Offer them for Pokemon you need but would be a fair trade! I do this this sometimes, I've always gotten starter trades!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2016, 11:19:46 AM »
Oh, umm...

For the Hoenn Pokedex its just treeko and its evolutions, then latios, Groudon, the 3 regis (I haven't started the quest to open up their areas yet..im kind of scared ill 1 shot them like I did deoxys ><) and Jirachi--but im not concerned about this one since they are giving one away later this year.

Ill have to go back in Y and start to capture or transfer pokemon over.  The gts only works if you've seen a pokemon before so its hard to get something from another region, and with wondertrade its pretty much50/50 if you get something that isn't dead common (I usually whenI have them on hand throw out hatchlings of pokemon I needed the baby forms of for pokedex).

Wish I had access to my Pearl.  I want my articuno ._. But I refuse to get pokemon bank.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:22:14 AM by melodys_angel »

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2016, 11:22:12 AM »
Actually, you can type in the name of any pokemon you want in the GTS and get it that way. You just have to know how to spell it. I'll pull my game out later and see what I can dig up for you though, if you like. I just have to finish the laundry first.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:24:03 AM by kaoskat »

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline melodys_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2016, 11:22:55 AM »
o.0 really?!  When did they add that in? And where?

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2016, 11:37:12 AM »

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html

It looks like the pokemon are available from the 1st to the 24th of each month.
Woohoo, thanks! I will definitely be going in to get my Pokemon on the first of each month. And then possibly on the 24th to see if they forgot that they already gave me one. :P Of course, everyone that works at my local Gamestop knows me so they'll be onto my tricks.

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2016, 12:58:36 PM »
Wish I had access to my Pearl.  I want my articuno ._. But I refuse to get pokemon bank.

Why not? D:
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Lady_Manson

• MOC Mimic
  • Black Veil Brides,Blood on The Dance Floor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2016, 10:14:58 PM »
I  am 36yrs old  and I still collect Pokemon Cards as well  My Dad hardly ever lets us go anywhere so I am not gonna be able to get those Pokemon in My Games which really sucks

Offline melodys_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2016, 10:04:53 AM »
Well look at that, there IS a search function o.o  A bit hard to use, not sure if its effected by caps or not.  But atleast its there.

I just don't like how its dealt with--id rather own something once I get it where possible :)  Its just a personal thing for me.

That and I did a bit of poking around..pearl may not even beable to connect with it..it might be too old a game.

Its alright..ill eventually get there.

Oo, Kat, I wouldn't want you to go out of your way for me like that <3  I wouldn't know what to send back.

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2016, 10:23:25 AM »
I'm trying to decide which Pokemon to have in my party for Pokemon X and I'll admit it--I'm overwhelmed. Between potential Pokemon and things like nature, moves, etc. there is a lot going on. At this point I've only got my first badge, but I like to think ahead about which Pokemon I want to use in the long run so I can start leveling them right away. The way XP works with the new shard helps a lot, but I'm not big on endless rounds of grinding. I chose Fenniken as my starter and got Bulbasaur as my Kanto pokemon. I'm also playing with Panpour and Pikachu right now.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Aliyahbetd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2016, 07:03:22 PM »
I haven't played a pokemon game since Diamond, but all this pokemon anniversary hype got me really nostalgic.  :lovey:

I was tempted to buy a pokemon limited N3ds (seems like a pretty good deal when you take into account the two digital games and two faceplates) Anyone here getting it? :)

In the end I decided to get back into to pokemon buy buying a used 3ds instead, and buying Red version when it comes out in the estore.  Plus I want either X/Y or ORAS for the pokemon events!
Wishlist:
My Kingdom for Cranberry Muffins! :lovey:...
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,379105.0.html

Princess Lala

« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2016, 08:06:17 PM »
I started back up playing X three days ago.  As of right now- excluding Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus- I am only missing 14 Pokemon to complete national Dex!!!!!! :party:

Excited to get my shiny charm and chain for shinies! I strung 147 pikachus and broke my chain because husband plopped down on the tatami mats and surprised me! I was so sad... x( He went up and got me ice cream as a sorry!  :icecream:

Offline melodys_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2016, 10:59:36 AM »
For your initial go to party, just go with the pokemon that you naturally get that are varied enough to beable to learn the moves you need to take down any element type.  You should be fine with what you have now.

I know for me I didn't have to grind at all..mine were actually a good 10-20 levels higher in most cases due to events that had to be completed before I could access the next gym.

IV...I haven't dabbled in that. At all.  Theres a thingy in ORAS that lets you see potential including pokemon with indexes that are up but honestly? Dabble with it AFTER the E4.  You can test things out by rechallenging them, and there are trainers that you can battle daily/the mansion that has chains and trainers.

Once you have that covered, you should have more pokemon open to you and you can toy around with training in another group of 6--1 or 2 at a time.

Right now im looking into trying to 'own' or 'see' as many as I can..which means going back and forth between my 2 games and hoping the GTS goes through.

It will take a bit.  I normally don't catch pokemon I don't like so this time around I am then sending those off.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal