collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Derpey Hooves/Ditzy Doo!~ Trade Pending!!!~  (Read 888 times)

Offline MnDancer

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Derpey Hooves/Ditzy Doo!~ Trade Pending!!!~
« on: July 19, 2012, 11:21:08 PM »
Yes, I know, I'm crazy, I'm giving up my one and only Derpey Hooves from the MLP Fair. I considered selling her on ebay and saw the prices there range anywhere from $50 to $150, so I don't really know what to expect if I sold it there. Anyway, what I really want to do is replace my old collection of G1s that got left behind in a move out of state years ago (still wanna kill my ex over that one). I'm not much of a G4 collector anyway, G1 and G3 are my faves. So at the risk of having my inbox totally flooded I'm offering her here for trade. There are tons of common ponies I still need, but since this is not a common pony, I would prefer to trade it for less common pony/ponies. My pony is from the fair so it has the MLP Fair sticker on the back of the box differentiating it a little from the ones sold at Comic Con. Here are a couple of my fair pics if you would like to see it and a pic of me and my daughter in case you saw us at the fair, you'll know who we are! So feel free to make me an offer I can't refuse. Don't panic if I don't answer right away, I work nights so I answer emails in the middle of the night and if I swamped with messages it may take a while to respond to them all, but I will respond to each one I get, whether yes or no. Also, July 24th is my birthday and we have plans that day and I may not get a chance to check messages. So be patient, I promise I will answer you, and I will post on here when I've made my decision and it's no longer available. (the bushwoolie in the pic is not for sale/trade) People could potentially be making offers forever so I'll limit it to one week, after that I'll no longer take anymore offers, but I reserve the right to stop taking offers sooner if I'm offered something truly awesome. So I will say no more offers after midnight on July 27th, if I haven't already made a decision before then I will choose one of the offers I received in that one week time frame.
Here is my top most wanted list, this is not a complete want list, just the harder to find ones that I need:

Slugger w/hat and bandana
Quarterback w/hat
Steamer w/hat and bandana
Wigwam w/hat and bandana
Barnacle w/hat and bandana
All Mountain Boy ponies
NBBE Baby Ribbon
NBBE Baby Gusty
NBBE Baby Heartthrob
NBBE Baby Lofty (I know, I'm dreaming, but throwing it out there anyway)
Baby Brother Bright Bouquet
Baby Brother Apple Delight
Baby Sister Sweet Celebrations
NSS Buttons (w/blue stars)
NSS Truly
NSS Wind Whistler
Honeycomb and Baby Honeycomb
German Baby Lemon Drop (Baby Cotton Candy pose)
German Night Light
TE Mimic
TE Quackers
TE Tic Tac Toe
Tux'n'Tails with bow
All TAF Babies
All pearlized Babies
TAF Night Glider
TAF Yum Yum
Baby Cupcake and Baby Sweetcake
Anything Greek
2010? MIB MLP Fair pony (green with pink butterflies)
MIB Black and Blue art pony (I don't know the name)
I'll also consider any porcelain/ceramic ponies from the 80's, especially Baby Moon Dancer, the only one I already have is First Born

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:51:04 AM by MnDancer »
:art:Pony lover since 1983 :rainbow:

Offline anthologia

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • a collection : gathering flowers
    • View Profile
Re: Derpey Hooves/Ditzy Doo MIB for trade!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 08:39:56 AM »
PM'd!

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 08:41:28 AM »
I have a mimic that I will trade for her. She's NM. Pink stripe is faint pink. Can provide pics. :) Pm'd...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:52:13 AM by spottedslug »

Offline MnDancer

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 11:27:29 AM »
Someone asked me a very good question, what condition am I willing to accept? Well, the more rare the pony the less picky I am. I don't expect anything to be totally mint and I'm generally good at restoring ponies. I don't mind initials on the bottoms of hooves, I don't mind a little cancer, I prefer not to have big, obvious permanent marks, but little or hidden ones are ok, I prefer a pony not to be bald, but I don't mind rehairing a very hard to find pony, especially if she's otherwise in good condition. For example, I got a Baby Cherries Jubilee for really cheap because her tail was chopped off, but otherwise she was near mint, I made her a new tail and you would never know it was a replacement!
Another question I should answer, I don't care if you're going to leave Derpey in the box or take her out, whatever you want to do with her is up to you!
:art:Pony lover since 1983 :rainbow:

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 06:36:52 PM »
I'm actually not around here much. ;) I apologize that I thought I'd receive a response today (I know read carefully and all that). But since I see you will not be making a decision until the 27th I will have to respectfully withdraw my offer. I think I can find another by then. Good luck with your trade!  ^.^

Offline anthologia

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • a collection : gathering flowers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 08:48:51 AM »
I'm actually not around here much. ;) I apologize that I thought I'd receive a response today (I know read carefully and all that). But since I see you will not be making a decision until the 27th I will have to respectfully withdraw my offer. I think I can find another by then. Good luck with your trade!  ^.^

Yeah. *kicks the ground* I'm going to be leaving on the 27th to go on a family vacation. :silly:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 12:38:07 PM »
PMed

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 12:23:54 AM »
I'm trying to PM you, but I keep getting an error! So if you get five identical PMs... sorry! :blush:
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal