collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stuff I need to get rid of ASAP- G3/bait/ponyville/G4 pet for trade- MAKE OFFERS  (Read 828 times)

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
*****Please make offers on these things! I need them gone very very soon or they are getting donated, and I hate donating pony things :( I will not be offended by any offer!*****

It's kind of a lot of lame stuff, but I can try! I have to get rid of the pony things I've been holding onto- baits I'll never get around to working on, common ponies I don't really care for, a ponyville playset piece thing...

I'm only wanting to trade within the US please. If you want to buy something I prefer paypal, but right now I'm hoping to trade.

I am mostly searching for any common G1s, including but not limited to what's on my wishlist. I don't like Quackers' pose and I don't want cancer/age spots in very visible places or severe haircuts. I'm also actively searching for these G4s: Rarity, Rainbow Dash with bangs, and Scootaloo.

In trades where the item isn't worth much but the shipping is more than what it'd cost to ship your side of the trade, I would ask that it be worked out fairly for the both of us in some way.

On to the items!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

G3 Pineapple Paradise, has a black smudge on her symbol as you can see, I think it might be factory but who knows. Hair is really soft!

G3 Scootaloo, a few marks here and there but nothing that looks like it won't come off. Hair is smooth, just messy from storage.

G3 Pinkie Pie, just some dirty smudges on her back and NDS. Hair is messy from storage but still nice.

G3 Wysteria, I can't really find any flaws on her!

BAIT LOT: G3 3D symbol ponies. All have things like paint wear, dirt, marks, messy hair, etc. Pinkie Pie has chew marks on face. I figure there must be some sculpting customizers who can work with these and I really need them gone, preferably all together.

Ponyville ferris wheel, the paint has a lot of wear/scratches in various places and it needs a bath but it still works. It's fun to display blind bags on!

Cherry Pie's suitcase and pet

Sleich unicorn, poor condition. Paint wear, scratches, inground dirt, you name it. I'm not sure what these are worth in poor condition but I honestly wouldn't consider it worth more than a common pony.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:53:03 AM by lemontwist »
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
Oh man, I have the later (or maybe earlier?) version of that ferris wheel and it's one of my favorites!! What sort of trade value would you put on that?

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
PM'd you :)
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal