collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 93703 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #180 on: November 01, 2022, 05:30:41 AM »
Aster is acting weird today like she is afraid of everything.
Healing from trauma has its ups & downs, whether the traumatised is a human or not. Aster is having a down day; either that or she's starting to trust you with her feelings more xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2022, 06:50:21 AM »
We stopped at the grocery store to get a few things.  There's a cashier that my parents are pretty friendly with.  My mom told her about my cousin.  The guy taking our stuff out to the car thought we were talking about my mom's mother so he asked "How is your mother doing?"  My mom's mother died of cancer 20 years ago.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2022, 07:17:21 AM »
Aster is acting weird today like she is afraid of everything.
Healing from trauma has its ups & downs, whether the traumatised is a human or not. Aster is having a down day; either that or she's starting to trust you with her feelings more xxx

That's true. She felt better later and played by herself some, there's more detail in Slice of Life.

My headache is gone finally but my neck is killing me. I don't see my doctor until the 14th. I tried to massage my shoulder and there's a huge knot, it's like a rock under my skin. I think later on I'll sit in the recliner with my shiatsu massager for a bit.

For my birthday, my mom gave me $250 so I could buy art supplies and a DVD player. But I had forgotten about an auto payment for my electric. Then I had to buy some OTC meds and bought some things for Aster. I never did get any art supplies. My dad didn't give me anything for my birthday, not even a card. I'm hoping he'll give me more money than usual to make up for it. I guess I can count Aster as a birthday gift since I got her the day after but that was more coincidence than planned out. Short story, I never got myself anything for my birthday. I still want supplies and the DVD player.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2022, 08:27:05 AM »
Does anyone know of any kind of pet safe spray that i can use to stop a dog from chewing on stuff? I think there were a couple of ants in one of my rugs so naturally Luna had to claw and chew the rug. i put it away so she would stop chewing and i think it's salvageable. but i really want to put it back. the floor is cold without the rug.

also one of the drawers in my dresser is stuck open  :huh:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 10:09:31 AM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2022, 08:32:12 AM »
My dad used apple cider vinegar to stop our dog from chewing on his own leg. They also sell bitter sprays at pet stores and online.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2022, 01:35:44 AM »
I clipped my birb's nails too short and she bled -_- I stopped it with special powder, and she is in her cage. She is alert, flipping her foot away but can rest on her foot, is grooming herself and listening to the bathroom workers but I still feel absolutely horrible about causing her pain!!

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2022, 03:29:36 AM »
I feel awful today.  Yesterday was a special occasion so I'm not sure if I ate something that didn't agree with me or what.  I feel nauseous and a lot of other things but I don't want to go TMI on anyone.  There are a couple of viruses going around but I've been super careful so it shouldn't be that.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2022, 08:32:08 AM »
I don't feel well either today. There is a spike in my head. It's in my jaw up to my eye on the left side. I took some medicine but it hasn't kicked in yet. My stomach is also uneasy. I didn't eat yesterday because I wasn't hungry but maybe I have a bug or my gastritis is flaring up.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2022, 09:49:54 AM »
In Slice Of Life I mention sorting clothes. A rather horrid discovery emerged from this: why do SO MANY of my leggings have holes in them??? Big grr
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2022, 12:01:11 PM »
I know this shouldn't bother me, but it does.  A show I was watching had gone off and I decided to get the laundry before the next show came on in case it was a different show than what the on screen guide showed.  I picked the wrong time to do that though because the show that came on after was one my dad doesn't like.  Before I could even get back in the living room to change the channel to the next show I wanted to watch, he'd changed it already to something else.  Then he didn't watch the show he put on. :(  If he would have just waited a couple of minutes instead of needing to change the channel right then I would have been able to watch what I wanted to.

Ponyfan

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #190 on: November 03, 2022, 04:02:44 PM »
i did some side work a while back and the client keeps dragging his feel on paying me. i did get paid on some of it because i refused to add new features to the project until i was paid on the previous work. i wasn't happy with that arrangement because i wanted to be done and these features weren't in the original agreement. but they refused to pay the first amount unless i agreed to add more features. features that i recommended against because their ideas were not going to work well. now i'm being blamed for their internal systems not working properly. i really hate client work sometimes. i've put in way too much time for this.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 04, 2022, 07:08:13 AM »
Super trivial complaint.  There's a Pokemon themed Switch console that's supposed to be released today.  Gamestop doesn't open until 10 and I won't get my lunch break until around 1.  So they might not have any.  So I got up extra early and tried my local Kroger (because they have an electronics department and people forget they sell things like Switches) and the electronics manager wasn't there yet and the general manager didn't know if they were going to get any in.  But they took my name and number so they could let me know if they were even going to get any. 

Sometimes being a nerd is hard.   :nerdy:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #192 on: November 04, 2022, 07:39:45 AM »
^ Agreed.

Last night all I wanted was a sub sandwich. Walmart deliveries were done for the day, so I used Instacart. I did my shopping at Publix, which is a really nice grocery store chain with its own bakery and deli and all that good stuff. Well, the sub I wanted was out of stock and the deli was closed. So my shopper tried to substitute it and chose a sub with ham. I texted her that I don't eat pork and to try and find one with turkey. She found one and I didn't read the title of it very well... I saw "turkey and swiss" and accepted it.

It was Cajun style.

I like some Cajun food but usually it's too spicy for me and this sub was one of those things. The seasoning was just on the turkey though so I was able to pick it off and eat the rest of the sub. I was really hungry and it was late and the whole thing was a big ordeal.

Next time I feel like a big sub I think I'll get the ingredients and make one myself.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 04, 2022, 01:37:29 PM »
Gamestop was sold out of the consoles when I tried to go at lunch and apparently my Kroger's never even got any.  They didn't call me so I stopped in at lunch to ask again.  So I ordered one online from Gamestop.  It says I was sent an email (which I will check for when I get home) but it isn't showing up on my Gamestop account as an order yet.  Hopefully that's because it won't show up until they ship it and not because it didn't go through.  But since it was over $50 I got free 1-3 day shipping.  So maybe it will show up early next week. 

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2022, 11:08:41 AM »
Feeling unwell again today. It started out fine but as time went on my stomach started acting up again, so I think I am having a gastritis flare up. I can't eat anything without extreme pain. I've been drinking a lot of water instead. I've got a headache too (surprise) and my eyelid twitch is back in BOTH eyes.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal