collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 895
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: G1 MLP Movie Stickers  (Read 374 times)

Offline iam_misshennessy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
G1 MLP Movie Stickers
« on: February 03, 2022, 11:57:45 AM »
The G1 movie stickers that come in yellow packs that say 29 cents, made in Italy in 1986, and that put together make scenes from certain episodes...

First... how many are there?!

I got 5 packs and I think the highest number on the back was something like 159. I wanna buy a lot more packs because I'd love to complete the images but I don't know how many there are!

Second... does it create scenes from multiple episodes? Or multiple scenes from one episode?
I SELL VINTAGE & NEW NAME BRAND TOYS!
* Taking a break from inventory to focus on expanding my personal collection, so VERY interested in trades!
- ISO & trade link coming soon! -
SALES
Message with toy requests. 100s of brands!

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G1 MLP Movie Stickers
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 01:44:05 PM »
I think you might be refering to the sticker album of the G1 movie.

I don't know how many there are, but they basically follow the whole movie throughout the album when all stickers are in place. Here's a pic: https://66.media.tumblr.com/be014804371ed45823b52e10f72dc17e/tumblr_pgaftmQKRX1rz9gauo1_500.jpg

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 07:57:07 PM »
I never even knew this existed, how cool  :cool:
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 09:10:06 PM »
I have my book from childhood.  I have the one DreamvalleyMLP pictured.  That album is from Diamond Publishing.  I think there is a second one from Panini or another company.  That might be the Italian one.

In my book, last space on the last page is numbered #225, so there are 225 of them. 

In the book I have, the most of the spaces have the pictures from the corresponding stickers printed in a light blue ink, and then a much darker red ink static pattern is printed over them to obscure them.  The book came with a “decoder” - a little card with a piece of red film in the center - that lets you see the pictures.

About one space per page has Megan saying “Sorry, no sneak peak at this picture” instead of the actual picture.  Each page also has simple puzzles and games that you can use the decoder on. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 03:55:49 AM by goddessofpeep »

Offline DreamvalleyMLP

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2022, 03:41:08 AM »
Yes, the Panini album! That one came out very very early on in the G1 line. I had so many doubles that I bought two albums :) Every penny I got went to stickers, lol, so much exciting memories

Some of the artwork in that one was a bit off at times, but it added to the cuteness of it all

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5f/05/d8/5f05d83a507ba24c8758e98a7c14127e--my-little-pony-stickers-paninis.jpg

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2022, 06:30:30 AM »
Panini! 

There are TWO books, one is the Italian book and one is the Movie. 

I found this out when I went to trade stickers with someone to finish my album and we were like, these are different pictures that don't go in our books hahaha.

I have the Movie book. 

SPEAKING OF!  I have like 8 stickers to go!  Sorry to hijack but if anyone has a complete set they could scan, even, I would be sooooooo grateful!!!!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2022, 06:35:30 AM »
I managed to get hold of the movie sticker album & around half the stickers for it, so though I can't help with scans (plus needing a new scanner) I can add to this & say anybody with stickers to sell, I'll want to buy
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal