collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SOLD! Mods please lock!  (Read 225 times)

Offline starryeyed

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • seapony in the clouds
    • View Profile
SOLD! Mods please lock!
« on: September 08, 2016, 09:51:32 AM »
hello!! So I have a BJD that I'm looking to trade.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The reason I'm trading him is because he was my first BJD but he really wasn't what I was looking for, and I'd like a larger, more poseable doll :)

Mine is in relatively good condition, I'll post pictures when I get home. I have his box and all of his accessories; however, both of the clear elastic straps on the back of his shoes are broken (I somehow managed to break both of them while trying to get his shoes on for the first time ;v;). They can stay on his feet alright, though sometimes they look a little odd, and I would recommend not taking them off ever because they are nearly impossible to put back on. Also, one end of the elastic is still attached to the shoe, so maybe they're still salvageable?

As the title says, I'm looking for Parabox, Azone, Obitsu, and similar brands! I'd prefer a doll with at least eyes and a faceup, since my doll has eyes, a faceup, and a full outfit. I'm not looking to trade for other Pullips, AI dolls, or Blythe dolls, sorry!
If you have a Clipper (pony) though, that's an auto-accept. Clipper is my grail!

Thanks so much for reading!! <3
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:13:47 AM by starryeyed »

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
Re: Trade with me! H: Japonica Pang Pullip W: Parabox, Azone, Obitsu, etc!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 06:19:14 PM »
Just so you know, Pang-jus are not Pullips :) Pullip is a type of doll, not the the name of the company who makes Pullip & Co. You might get more interest by advertising him as a Pang-ju BJD, not a Pullip. Pullips aren't BJDs so people interested in only Pullips wouldn't be interested in this type of doll and people looking for only BJDs might not click on the thread.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline starryeyed

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • seapony in the clouds
    • View Profile
Re: Trade with me! H: Japonica Pang-ju BJD W: Parabox, Azone, Obitsu, etc!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 10:15:27 AM »
Just so you know, Pang-jus are not Pullips :) Pullip is a type of doll, not the the name of the company who makes Pullip & Co. You might get more interest by advertising him as a Pang-ju BJD, not a Pullip. Pullips aren't BJDs so people interested in only Pullips wouldn't be interested in this type of doll and people looking for only BJDs might not click on the thread.

oh, thanks so much for telling me!!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
Re: Trade with me! H: Japonica Pang Pullip W: Parabox, Azone, Obitsu, etc!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 03:13:50 PM »
i'm interested. can you tell me more about him, and what you're looking for in trade?
like what size doll are you looking for? head type? alot of the azone and parabox have the body and head sold separately.
skin tone you prefer. things like that.
I don't know if i have any with face ups now, but i'd be willing to give them a face up as well.

just want to know if i have what you'd be interested in.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal