collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Frozen dolls  (Read 50340 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me your Frozen dolls
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2014, 06:34:49 AM »
@ringlets Oh my gosh!!!! I cannot believe how many Frozen dolls you own! AMAZING!!!

:worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:37:51 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2014, 01:02:34 PM »
I just got Mattel Anna and the musical gift pack exclusive to TRU :squee:
When I ordered my single Anna on TRU last night they didn't have something else I ordered so offered to hold the gift pack for me! It was the last one too!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So now in total I have:

Classic Elsa
Classic Anna
Disney singing Anna
Mattel Anna
Musical gift pack

I must get a pic of all of them together!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 01:24:54 PM by partypony566 »
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

FlyingPonyMonster

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2014, 02:06:47 PM »
OMG ringlets I need to know where some of those dolls came from!!!
The two pack in coronation gowns! Not the LE ones! NEED

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2014, 06:29:35 PM »
Thanks, Ringlets! :D I love seeing how other people display their collections, too.
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2014, 06:36:04 PM »
I love looking at everyone's collections.  So many incredible dolls.  The expressions these characters have are so unique.

These two are mine.  They're just itty bitty things.

Wow! Which ones are these again?  I'm losing track.  I love them.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 06:38:06 PM by brightberry »
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2014, 07:33:38 PM »
I love the Frozen dolls! I have classic Anna, Elsa and Kristoff, and the Singing Elsa.

My favorites are the Elsas :) I am really wanting the one in her coronation dress from the gift set! But that price point is too steep for me, for one doll :(

Oh, and I wasn't happy with singing Elsa's shoes. So I made her new ones out of sculpey.

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2014, 09:40:02 PM »

Those two are from the Disney Store Frozen Deluxe Fashion Doll Set, I have the same set and I love them! They were costly when I got them but go for +300USD right now.

Jocelyn, beautiful dolls and wow those shoes!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2014, 03:45:51 AM »
:blush:  Thank you  :lovey: . Not that I'm a frozen (as well as Tangled) addict or spend time hunting them down at my local DS or online or on evilbay or anything... ahem... :lookround:  nope...just casually pick them up when I'm shopping :angel:  :bateyes:   *tries to sound convincing and is scared to add up how much I spent!*  :bolt:

Partypony  WOW huge congrats!!! I NEEEEEEEEEEEED that set in my collection too!! *grabby hands*  :dribble:  :dribble: :dribble:   :bigups:  :lovey:

Jocelyn your Anna in Kristoffs outfit is soooooo adorable!!!  :heart:  :lovey:

Yep those are the Disney Store deluxe fashion doll (coronation) set.... but the loose dolls in these  pics are my own version. What I mean to say is I added the jewel to Elsas crown and the pendant on Annas necklace as well as the ribbons in Anna's hair - to make them more movie accurate  ;)

The Moxie Anna and Elsa are my own creation as well - just a bit of clothes swapping and styling and there you go - a set of one -off dolls  incase anyone is wondering and I didnt explain :)

Keep the pics coming people!!!! I love this thread! all the dolls are really unique even if they are supposed to be the same ones - in the way they are displayed or the hair, make-up, expressions.. they all vary and thats what I love about this! :frolic:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 03:49:03 AM by Ringlets »

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2014, 02:14:07 PM »
So, I've jumped on the Frozen bandwagon. I am utterly obsessed in love smitten uuuuummm I like *cough* Elsa. So.... I NEED AN ELSA DOLL! I couldn't decide which one, been looking around for comparison pics when someone mentioned MLPArena, and I thought duh, they have the dollshouse! Bound to be some there! So here I am! (waves to everyone - haven't been on here in years, so if you remember me, hi! and if you don't.... well Hi! anyway!) Thank you for all of your pics!

Except..... I can't find them anywhere. I'm getting annoyed. I know, patience patience....... BUT I WANT ELSA. (and Anna. really.)

Theres no Frozen merch locally, I have found a poster, sticker album, and the infinity figures. its driving me nuts. I don't want to pay - nor can't - inflated prices, or shipping from the US, or whatever. I just want to go and buy a freaking doll.

Its the thrill of the chase though.... right?

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Shaymin568

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2014, 10:04:25 PM »
I swore to myself that I would not jump on the bandwagon, but I did anyway. I only have 1 Classic Elsa doll from Disney World Magic Kingdom. (Her clothing tag even has Disney Parks printed on it instead of the Disney Store lettering) But now I want Anna and the LE dolls, any of them would suffice.

The frenzy was so crazy when my family and I went to DW around Christmas, Elsa was sold out in 3 days!

Offline brightberry

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2014, 12:40:40 AM »
Jocelyn, I love your clothes swapping, photos and those shoes! 

Ringlets, those additions you made are perfect.  Now, those dolls are on my wish list. Haha.

I know that there will be more Frozen dolls out eventually.   But ugh... the wait.

Sad story... I lost one of my Elsa's shoes.  I suspect that the tiny Neverland fairy shoes will work but I wouldn't know what to do with the extra doll.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2014, 06:34:30 AM »
Thanks Brightberry :)   
Jocelyn I love those Elsa shoes you made as well! they look amazing!!!  I'm impressed! :heart:
Angelberries!! welcome back! I remember you  :hug:  :cheer:  :hug:
and welcome to the awesomeness (and frustration) of  Frozen addiction...I mean collecting..  :bateyes:
Its true there isnt anything around here now *sigh* but I bought a lot of my stuff in the early days before the movie was released when DS first stocked them, I check DS UK for restocks (which happen occasionally, and at my local DS ) although I've also bought some from ebay too. I started selling again on teh evilbay just to fund my addi... er.. collecting  ;)
Hey guess what? my wierd topsy turvy Disney Parks Frozen Elsa/Anna arrived yesterday afternoon!!  :frolic:  :frolic:  :frolic:  she is awesome! odd but sooo funny! (reminds me of the push-me-pull-you on the old original Dr Dolittle move   :lol:  )  she's pretty too! I took some pics so I'll add them to this thread later tongith (all being well)   :happy:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2014, 12:48:06 PM »
So, I've jumped on the Frozen bandwagon. I am utterly obsessed in love smitten uuuuummm I like *cough* Elsa. So.... I NEED AN ELSA DOLL! I couldn't decide which one, been looking around for comparison pics when someone mentioned MLPArena, and I thought duh, they have the dollshouse! Bound to be some there! So here I am! (waves to everyone - haven't been on here in years, so if you remember me, hi! and if you don't.... well Hi! anyway!) Thank you for all of your pics!

Except..... I can't find them anywhere. I'm getting annoyed. I know, patience patience....... BUT I WANT ELSA. (and Anna. really.)

Theres no Frozen merch locally, I have found a poster, sticker album, and the infinity figures. its driving me nuts. I don't want to pay - nor can't - inflated prices, or shipping from the US, or whatever. I just want to go and buy a freaking doll.

Haha yup I'm on your facebook friends list :) we are currently doing random Frozen song lyrics at the moment haha!! :P
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2014, 01:45:59 PM »
I love seeing all your Frozen doll collections! Its amazing how many different variations of the dolls there are. :D

I'm still kicking myself for not picking up some back in October/November when I first saw all the dolls.
~Foxtale~

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2014, 02:51:54 PM »

Haha yup I'm on your facebook friends list :) we are currently doing random Frozen song lyrics at the moment haha!! :P

Whoops its contagious! My Elsa doll wanting posts on FB are a bit more ragey than here, I tried to keep it down and polite and forum worthy.....

*insert conceal, don't feel joke*

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal