collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster Pic Spam - thread 3  (Read 38946 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Pic Spam - thread 3
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2013, 10:29:31 PM »
omg seeing that cafe makes me want it even more now! I was eyeing it ever since it was leaked and kept looking at it every time I was searching the aisle, but now that I see pictures of it out and everything...shoot, I want it!!
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 11:01:40 PM »
Quote from: LuvlyMelody
If it isn't too much of a hassle, can you try putting Venus in her original t-shirt, with Frankie's RM Dress OVER it?? I'd like to see how that turns out and if it works.

Wow! Already a new thread! I hope this is what you meant....

Aaand one more, sisters are together finally!   :biggrin:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2013, 12:52:19 AM »
Ohhh thank you for taking a picture of her wearing that, it was what I meant! Also gave me some sort of idea of what colors I wanna use! Thankies!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2013, 03:55:34 AM »
Frankie's RM-Dress looks awesome on Venus! O_O Wow! :heart:

hamsteh

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2013, 04:34:30 AM »
MilkyTaroMochi ~ Thankyou! n__n

Grzankitter ~ Yeah, I made it - Thanks! :biggrin: Just felt, blanket stitch and the pattern I linked earlier, you're welcome to make one of your own if you want to. ^.^

Saply ~ I wasn't sure about her face at first but she's growing on me now! I think she really needed a different outfit, it might just be me but the one she comes with seemed too dark for her. D: It looks awesome on Abbey though - I'll take a pic later! xD

Dorriebelle ~ Aww, thankyou!! ; __ ; It may actually be that same one, it's most likely Barbie or Sindy at least. Unfortunately one of our puppies must have gotten it or something because a couple of the legs are chewed, but it's still pretty. It belongs to my mum though so I'm not sure. I just went to take a photo of her with the snowy backdrop thing, saw the bench and thought it was perfect for her. :biggrin:

Also, I'd definitely make an effort to contribute to a 'ghouls and their ponies' photo thread! Sounds great. ^.^

37 by Cate_Dartfinger, on Flickr

Tee shirt dress!
.___. Stop that! Now you're making me want a Clawdeen! xD

Faunabay ~ That cafe set is really pretty... D: I saw it in Tesco the other day but it's a bit pricy. Definitely worth it, but I've spent enough on MH this month! :x

Quote from: LuvlyMelody
If it isn't too much of a hassle, can you try putting Venus in her original t-shirt, with Frankie's RM Dress OVER it?? I'd like to see how that turns out and if it works.

Wow! Already a new thread! I hope this is what you meant....

Wow that outfit looks like it was made for Venus! O: Really like what you did with her hair too, so pretty! ^.^
Really cute photo of the werewolves as well! :D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 04:36:57 AM by hamsteh »

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2013, 04:41:51 AM »
I wasn't sure about her face at first but she's growing on me now!

Ah, that's what I was afraid of someone on here would be saying.. xD
I oogled the set in store a few days ago, and even tho I was really hyped about it when I saw it in pics, the real deal could not convince me b/c of how their faces looked. :,c
But I still really love the idea behind it.. especially on the Blob.
Now I wonder if I still should pick one up the next time I see it. ;o;

Your girl is lovely BTW, hamsteh. I already said it in another thread here, but I forgot where.. LOL.

hamsteh

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2013, 05:08:33 AM »
I wasn't sure about her face at first but she's growing on me now!

Ah, that's what I was afraid of someone on here would be saying.. xD
I oogled the set in store a few days ago, and even tho I was really hyped about it when I saw it in pics, the real deal could not convince me b/c of how their faces looked. :,c
But I still really love the idea behind it.. especially on the Blob.
Now I wonder if I still should pick one up the next time I see it. ;o;

Your girl is lovely BTW, hamsteh. I already said it in another thread here, but I forgot where.. LOL.

Haha, I *really* liked the body of the ice girl from the first picture I saw of her, but I wasn't completely sure about the face... I wanted the glittery upper limbs for my Nocturnal cam anyways and had been having a hard time trying to find the ice/blob set online so I wasn't about to pass up on the set when I saw her for sale in a store.

Before taking that photo, I was actually thinking of getting the Mystical CAM set for the blue head to put on Ice Girl's body, but now I'm not sure at all. ^^; I definitely prefer her in a lighter coloured dress than the one she comes with though. I saw some pictures of her with repainted lips that made her look really nice too, but I can't remember where. D:

Uh... I mean... Save your money you don't need her..? ^^; I'm not very convincing am I.  :lol:

Also that was probably the ice/blob girl CAM thread, only other place I've posted this photo aside from Flickr. ^.^ *Scuttles over to check*

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2013, 06:10:19 AM »
I was trying to copy a different link than the IMG one. So let's try this one.  I've never used photobucket before.   :blush:  YAY!!!  Thank you Keelee....that was it.
This is my little Scaris Cafe group.... Ghoulia is coming for my birthday in a month or so.  And I'll probably end up getting the Clawdeen as well.   :P

And I'll add another now that I've figured it out. 

Wowza I love Rochelle's outfit!!  Your pictures are fantastic:).  I had trouble posting pics when I first joined too love, thankfully the Arena folks are super helpful and really kind.  Welcome to the most wonderful place on the Internet!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

hamsteh

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2013, 06:25:24 AM »

Happy Abbey! 36/365 by Hamsteh, on Flickr

Abbey is pretty happy right now... :lol:

faunabay

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2013, 08:11:23 AM »
(Yay! I'm glad it helped you figure it out. :D)

Awww your cafe group is so adorable! I haven't seen much of that playset yet, so it's exciting. I love the outfit and hairstyle on your Rochelle, too.
Sorry for not replying last night but I'm such a newbie I had hit my limit of posts and couldn't post this last night.   :P   But thank you so much for your help and your nice comments.  Since I love Rochelle I felt I had to get the cafe for her and her friends to lounge around.  lol

Michelle - I fell in love with this Bratz dress too....thought it was perfect for Rochelle.  I wouldn't mind finding some different shoes to go with it but am really happy with the way she's turned out so far.

Hamsteh - the cafe wasn't that expensive here.....only about $25 so I went for it.  lol

LuvlyMelody - I say go for it and grab that cafe!!  hehehe  I'm glad I did because I do like to set scenes instead of only displaying the dolls.  I don't do scenes with them all but like to have one set where I can switch them out when I want.   :lol: 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 08:15:31 AM by faunabay »

hamsteh

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2013, 08:21:29 AM »

Hamsteh - the cafe wasn't that expensive here.....only about $25 so I went for it.  lol

Whaat!? :shocked: It was £25 over here. That's like $40! ; _ ; Hopefully I'll be able to grab one on sale sometime!

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2013, 08:46:42 AM »

Whaat!? :shocked: It was £25 over here. That's like $40! ; _ ; Hopefully I'll be able to grab one on sale sometime!

It's €35/$47 over here.. xD;
Playsets are IMPOSSIBLE to buy in germany unless they go on clearance. Alas I have none. LOL. (I am stalking the Hydration Station, tho.. It's currently €55/$75 everywhere, but it sits on the shelf for almost a year in all the stores I frequent.. even Christmas did not help them sell it, so I hope for clearance soon. xD)

Get most of my dolls from the US, too - before the rise in USPS shipping charges it was even CHEAPER than buying in store.. now it's about equal.

Offline Angellove

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2013, 09:59:26 AM »
Ice girl I need her now.
She is so beautiful.

hamsteh

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2013, 10:23:37 AM »

It's €35/$47 over here.. xD;
Playsets are IMPOSSIBLE to buy in germany unless they go on clearance. Alas I have none. LOL. (I am stalking the Hydration Station, tho.. It's currently €55/$75 everywhere, but it sits on the shelf for almost a year in all the stores I frequent.. even Christmas did not help them sell it, so I hope for clearance soon. xD)

Get most of my dolls from the US, too - before the rise in USPS shipping charges it was even CHEAPER than buying in store.. now it's about equal.

Ouch. D: That's a bit insane.

The hydration station looks awesome, kinda wish I'd gotten it when I saw it, but I've no idea how much it was... x.x

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2013, 11:54:59 AM »

Balance by piichihime, on Flickr

All Bark, No Bite by piichihime, on Flickr

...go figures. I can get her to stand there (she really wasn't leaning too much on the fence) but I can't get her to stand properly on a flat surface. MATTEL!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal