collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **FREE RAFFLE - We have a Winner !!**  (Read 4676 times)

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • View Profile
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
Re: **FREE RAFFLE - Win A G1 Baby Schoolbag**
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 06:55:42 PM »
Ugh, sounds like you've been having a really rough time lately.
I know how it feels. I just had to sell off some of my collections to pay for some issues with my old mutt (and my sisters too!)
Vets can be so insanely expensive!

I think it's cool that you are offering a sweet (and HTF!) pony up just to cheer up the Arena, when you yourself are the one who needs cheering up!

I would ask around and see what can be done for your poor TE. If the age spot is in some places you can hide with a hairdo or accessory :)

I would like to adopt your baby because she seems like she is much smarter than me, so I can take her to tests with me :p I can just see her peering up from my purse whispering the answers.. XD
Also I love greeeeeeeeeen!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 07:49:13 PM »
Awww, what a beautiful little pony! ^.^

That is so kind of you to give away a pony!  Especially when you are having such a rough time.  Someone should give YOU a pony!

That's sad about the kitties.  My family had a lovely tortoiseshell who disappeared a couple years ago.  Her name was Shadow and I still miss her. :(  She was a spunky little lady!

I would love this little pony for my collection because I absolutely adore the traditional babies, and I have no non-US ponies. 

Hope your luck changes for the better!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2012, 08:03:07 PM »
I want to adopt baby Schoolbag because not only is she adorable, but she will make me happy! And when I'm happy, I try and pay it forward and do something nice for someone else, in hopes they will do so as well. The littlest things can really make your day or turn someone else's around. I'm so sorry for all the terrible things you've had to put up with, I know what it's like to feel like everything is spiraling out of control at once. The good news is if it's the worst it can get now, it can only get better later! :hug:

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2012, 08:08:36 PM »
Wow Sternenstaub, what a string of bad luck! I really hope that poor little Maya recovers soon!

It’s so generous that you’re giving away Baby Schoolbag, especially considering everything that’s been happening in your life! I would love to give Baby Schoolbag a home. I have the perfect pony to be her new mother, Tuneful, who has been part of my collection since I was little! Tuneful has always wanted to be a mother but I never found the right baby for her to adopt.

I’m also sure that Baby Schoolbag would get on well with my other baby ponies, Baby Starsong and Baby Starbow. I would love to display her in my nursery where she would always have a welcome home, far out of reach from my two cats!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2012, 08:47:39 PM »
eepp i hope that you  get better.  you been through a rough time  *hugs* but this is really very sweet that your doing!

i would love to adopt baby schoolbag becuaes i odnt have  any  ponys from other contrys. and  am trying to rebuild my collection  but i think she  would  go along with the  4 other babys i have ^^

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2012, 09:21:28 PM »
Neat idea! Sorry you're having such a rough week though  :cry:  :hug:

Hopefully things will get better for you!

I'll enter your raffle though :) I've never entered one before. The baby ponies are adorable! I don't have a single, nor a single G1 but I love the colors and hope I got a shot at this! :)

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2012, 09:24:45 PM »
So sorry for all your problems at the moment! :( I'm sure things will start looking up soon! :happy:

I would like to adopt Baby Schoolbag because I have no G1s at my new domicile (all my G1s are at my parents house) and it's awful. She'd be the only one, and doted over. :lol:

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2012, 11:23:16 PM »
I'd like to adopt Baby Schoolbag cause it's be cool to have an exclusive G1 to keep Hopscotch company, and I love the shade of green in her hair, reminds me of Banana surprise.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline nearlyheadlessnayy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2012, 01:02:52 AM »
I'm so sorry about everything, our cat got hit by a car the other day so I know how painful vet pills and everything are, hope things look up soon!

I'd love her as I've self banned myself for no ponies until October starting from last year! So I can save up and support myself for ponycon this year rather than relying on my parents who are having to do the house up right now,
I think my ponies would be glad of a new face!

Thanks loads for hosting this :D
*Thanks Tinrobo for my avatar! <3**

Folly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2012, 01:17:54 AM »
Wow, I'm sorry about all the crap going on for you! :( It's wonderful of you to do this <3

I'd be thrilled to give Baby Schoolbag a home, since both his color scheme and pose are my absolute favorites!  And she seems like she would make a lovely pair with Sugar Apple, who's kind of the odd one out in my collection at the moment :<

Moonracer

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2012, 01:21:49 AM »
I'm sorry to hear of all your misfortunes... :( Hopefully it'll get better for you soon. *hugs*

As for the reason why I would like to adopt Baby Schoolbag... there are quite a few of them actually. First of because I LOVE baby ponies: they're just so cute and beautiful, with those lovely eyes and sculpted smiles on their muzzles. Just downright adorable! :3

Second is that, where I live, G1 ponies are getting harder to come by - not only because many of them ended up being thrown out after their children got tired of them, but mainly because, to begin with, there weren't that many of them released here. And if they were, they were quite expensive and not many could afford them. So, most you'll see nowadays on internet here auctions are G3s and G3.5s - I'm extremely happy, whenever I manage to find a single G1, even if it's baity.

Not to mention, I can't get stuff from eBay because: a) it's a bit too expensive (the prices aren't a big deal, but the shipping costs are a killer); b) I can't get my PayPal to work - that is it works (sort of...) but it won't accept my card, because my card doesn't allow for making online payments.

Third is that my Baby Alphabet wouldn't be feeling lonely - she'd have a really cute and beautiful sister to hang out with. Not to mention, she'd be under the watchful eye of her new "mother", Painting Time, and "aunt" - Playtime. :)

Offline Visage

• Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2012, 01:34:11 AM »
I wish everything gets better for you!
Baby Schoolbag is lovely! I like very much school themed ponies!
Although my schoolbag was quite different from the one she has as symbol, she reminds me of my school years. Years that I will never forget cause they were very carefree! Good luck to all of us!

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2012, 02:25:08 AM »
I have Baby Schoolbag already, she is such a cutie! I'm just posting to say...

a) sorry to hear about your bad luck lately, Stern! What a bummer! *hugs* :hug:

b) good luck everyone!
:cheer:

hunnybunny99

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2012, 07:23:07 AM »
Sorry to hear you're having such a rough go of things, but they will get better! I would love to win Baby Schoolbag because I only have a handful of G1 babies and she would look so cute!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2012, 08:56:21 AM »
 :hug: :hug: big hugs...can we send you some pony kindness or help?

This is the first picture of Baby School Bag i have ever seen. I may grew up with ponies but i still have a lot to learn....i love her colors. I love that baby pose and it would be great to give my Banana Split a baby of her own....she sees Cotton Candy and Blossom with their babies and looks so sad....most off all she needs to go to who will love her the most.

Again we are here for you...sending great vibes and prayers to you and hope some brighter days comes to you.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal